Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:26 pm
((lol, it's like a big, happy dance of rp goodness. Now EAT MY DUST! mwahahahhahaha! Are you gonna make the bad guy? That would be great, because I'm super lazy right now XD))

..paused at the door to take on a more relaxed air. Following people unseen was her specialty. Stepping out onto the sidewalk she allowed the shadows around her to reach up and cloak her until she was impossible to see unless you were looking right at her. She took a step forward.

((hey carny, I remember carebear said he wanted to stick around to ask for a job))  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:29 pm
((ive got an idea for the whole multi I'ras thing and its kinda simple and obvious lol...if you wana hear it))

Torma finished his meal and walked over to Maria. He put $15 on the table in front of her with a smile and said "It seems like you could use some help around here. I'm free practically all the time I could help out" He sat down across from her making a fireball with his palm and making it disappear in his fist.

Spectrum122

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:30 pm
Broken Carnival
Maria watched as Jordan going to get out in a rush, she wanted to ask why, but didn't want to pry, either. So, she just let her go. She got her dish, and brought her money over to the person managing the register, along with the money for her food, and the coupon, but she felt bad so she only used it for Jordan's meal. She went back to her table and looked at the clock, her break ened in three minutes, then she had to leave too, since school began tomorrow, the owner wanted all of the students who worked there to leave after their break to prepare for school.

|| D: awww, I wanted to make the bad guy (I always choose the evil side when there is a choice >D Like in Golden Sun or whatever. Imma bandit named koikoi that likes an older man (they grew up together biggrin She's 17, he's 24) ||

((hehe, scandalous ;D. Well, we can always have more than one bad guy, so if you wanna make another one, that should be fine. Or you could make a teacher or somethin. Teachers can be evil, can't they? The only 'teacher' we have so far is Zizi, and he/she's a student teacher))  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:31 pm
Horny_Carebear18
((ive got an idea for the whole multi I'ras thing and its kinda simple and obvious lol...if you wana hear it))

Torma finished his meal and walked over to Maria. He put $15 on the table in front of her with a smile and left.He walked around the campus for a bit and decided to check out the park. He was doing tricks with fire like making them shoot out of his fingers like fireworks.

((Shoot. (but no vital spots, please))  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:34 pm
|| Nevermind, I'm too lazy XD And just remembered... It is physically impossible for me to RP 2 charries XDDD OMG! I just got the 'shoot, but no vital spots please' XDD omg... I'm laughing my head off...||

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:34 pm
((well since were in a school that helps the kids control and enhance their powers why not be able to learn a new one unless its a genetic thing like X-men XPPP))  

Spectrum122

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:41 pm
((ooh, technically it is genetic, but I like that. I guess I'll go add that in. Zetao made an npc villain, I'm posting him up right now read the profile, it made me lol. A lot.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:42 pm
(I was gonna say,he is just the ONE guy from a whole gang...there can be many more...but moving along.)

Avery blinked and and murmured quietly to herself as Jordan went incognito. Maybe her warning wasn't quite as necessary as she'd thought. Still...she'd follow Jordan from a distance, just to see if she got into trouble or not. Avery casually window shopped and let her senses go on full. Touching Jordan made following the girl remotely slightly easier....Though...she still needed to keep her fairly close. If the girl hit the stairs or an elevator she'd would lose her fairly fast.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:44 pm
|| GO X-MEN! ... -cough- I am not a nerd... and when it said 'put $15 on the table' we and my friend have a hooker joke XDDD And we go up to each other and say, "Fifteen dolla's boys." And I'm sorry... I just laughed very hard... ||

Maria watched the flame, restraining a yelp when he put it out, then looked back at him, "Oh! Sure, actually Nadia-sensei has been looking for help lately!" She said, "Wait here." She ran off into the back and got her boss, Nadia. "Child? Shouldn't be off by now?" She asked, "Oh, yes, I was about to leave, but someone asked for a job--"
"Oh! Show me now, child, we don't need another day like today." She cut Maria off with. So Maria led Nadia over to Torma, "This is my boss, Nadia." She introduced.

"Hello there, child, so you're interested in a job, eh?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:50 pm
((so..who wants to BE the bad guy right now?))

Jordan followed the stranger, walking so that her footsteps barely made a sound. She tried to catch a glance of his eye color while she followed. If there was any chance of him being a sensory type she would immediately stop.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:54 pm
(I call not me! *Touches nose* I made him after all.)

Avery wondered why the guy was hurrying through the mall, she vaguely recognized him from school and sort of remembered his involvement in some sort of scandal.

Shrugging she moved onto the next store as the young man moved out of her range and Jordan went to follow.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:07 pm
((OMG! My mom just turned on the tv and there were lasers and I was like, "Star Wars?" then I was all :O X-MEN!!!))

Jordan decided to risk using her flight so that her feet made no sound and she could get closer. She didn't have good control over it, which was evident by the bump on her head that Avery had healed. "Where are you going?" she muttered to herself.

(Is he goin' to see his bunnez?)  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:11 pm
|| LOL! And.. woops... I put my user name down for a NPC, but no fear! Any one can play her! And... I also so call not it! -touches nose- ||

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:16 pm
(lol, FINE I'll be the bad guy rolleyes Though, I'm not in the mood to be evil..so lets just say...he notices you following him, and loses you so he can go to his job in peace. EDIT: Yes! Teh BUNNIES! biggrin )

Zaias strutted to the escalator, hands shoved deep in his vest pockets, his black hoodie hanging loosely over that. His chain tinkling along his right thigh, attached to his wallet and something most other people wouldn't care to know about.

He stepped on and leant his long bony frame on the moving escalator handrail. That's when he saw the flicker.
Kind of like the one a buddy of his used.
To hide.
Pursing his lips he did a little messing about with is own Ira's, and suddenly a couple of mom's with strollers who'd planned on going to the bathrooms to quiet their rampaging children found themselves compelled to head to the food court. Obviously...as they and their strollers were now completely blocking the escalator from the bottom.

Smirking he jogged his way up and disappeared quickly in the crowd.

Friend or foe he didn't need anyone to follow him where he was going.

(My TV has small soldiers....which was on last weekend too..but I'm all for seeing it again I love old movies.)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:24 pm
((ill gladly be the bad guy))

Torma nodded and stood up. "Yes I would like to apply" He said with a smile "I'm a hard worker and I'm good with orders" He stood up straight and tried to look presentable.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff