Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Stories of Myth and Legend((OPEN AND READY FOR ACTION!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:07 pm
Alright, first off King. I googled your joke and found it. I googled Neo's and did not. Seeing as how I hadn't heard any of the jokes that were submitted, that was my only way of testing.

I searched in sections per each joke just so I would know for sure. Yours, by the way, is a simple twist of a fairly common joke. Now quit whining because you didn't win. If you're really so bothered, how about you try doing a legend? I can't believe your bothered because you didn't win a Numemon anyways. Of all the digimon...ugh, lame.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:14 pm
Sera Trystfall
Alright, first off King. I googled your joke and found it. I googled Neo's and did not. Seeing as how I hadn't heard any of the jokes that were submitted, that was my only way of testing.

I searched in sections per each joke just so I would know for sure. Yours, by the way, is a simple twist of a fairly common joke. Now quit whining because you didn't win. If you're really so bothered, how about you try doing a legend? I can't believe your bothered because you didn't win a Numemon anyways. Of all the digimon...ugh, lame.

1. I'm not whining about losing, I'm whining cause I heard the robert pattinson joke A LOT.
2. It's not about the numemon
3. Neo's telling of the joke was, as you said about mine, a simple twist on a fairly common joke.

Dude, I know you don't really like me a lot, but can you really say you haven't heard "... if Hannah Montana was about to jump off a roof..." or "... if one of the jonas brothers was about to jump off a roof..."? I say put a poll of people who have heard this joke or at least something with similar aspects of this joke.  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:22 pm
Nope, seriously never heard them. I'm also not in middle and high school anymore so those jokes aren't told in my social circles. And it doesn't matter to me what anyone else has heard, I believe this is my contest and I'm running the show. I looked and did not find the joke or anything similar. Yours came up as the top link in google, Excal's was a twist, Ichigo's was kinda funny, and HTPN's wasn't all that funny. So seeing as how there were no other submissions, I chose the funniest of the section.

So you have one of three choices:

1. Keep complaining to deaf ears or
2. Try for the grand prize and send in a legend of your own design or
3. Move on and wait until the next contest.

I have spoken!  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:24 pm
And I don't "not" like you, you just got on my nerves before about stating a rule that wasn't posted anywhere.

Which, GW verified I might add. So I am cool with it.  

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:25 pm
Sera Trystfall
Nope, seriously never heard them. I'm also not in middle and high school anymore so those jokes aren't told in my social circles. And it doesn't matter to me what anyone else has heard, I believe this is my contest and I'm running the show. I looked and did not find the joke or anything similar. Yours came up as the top link in google, Excal's was a twist, Ichigo's was kinda funny, and HTPN's wasn't all that funny. So seeing as how there were no other submissions, I chose the funniest of the section.

So you have one of three choices:

1. Keep complaining to deaf ears or
2. Try for the grand prize and send in a legend of your own design or
3. Move on and wait until the next contest.

I have spoken!

Whatever dude, deny all you want, it's a common joke in the middle schools, and i don't give what google says, my joke is not even around anymore in my area.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:29 pm
There you have it, Middle Schools. I am turning twenty in three weeks.

Here's a joke for you to share:

What did the lesbian vampire say to the other?

See you next month.  

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:32 pm
Sera Trystfall
There you have it, Middle Schools. I am turning twenty in three weeks.

Here's a joke for you to share:

What did the lesbian vampire say to the other?

See you next month.

Just because I'm in middle school and you're not means that the joke isn't common? *claps* That makes perfect sense, I'm glad you could enlighten me.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:19 pm
It's hard to come up with a "original" joke nowadays sweatdrop Ah well, I guess that just means I'll have to do really well on that legend...  

excaliburace

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:25 pm
I agree, it's far from easy. That's why it was part of the contest, I wanted to see who could tell me the funniest joke that I couldn't find and haven't heard. And from my options, I found the suicidal chunk of marble much funnier biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:28 pm
I should've just played to my strengths and told a funny story...it would've been completely original...  

excaliburace

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:42 pm
That would have worked, a funny story would fall into either myth/legend or joke category biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:17 am
Update. I am working on my myth, and so far I like it, but it might be longer then I thought. The Myth that is, not so much the time it will take for you to get it.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:10 pm
That's fine.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:17 pm
So when is this contest over? ><;;;  

Henwyfatale

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:36 pm
As soon as Draco gives me his final submission, I'll judge them properly and have Excal make the arts.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff