Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [13]~ Announcements ~
Gaia Demonstration }rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or .. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATION
  OH YEAH
View Results

lil castbe

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:22 am
IM UPLOADING MY VID AS WE SPEACK  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:26 am
I can't post up a video so ill just write here
Gaia isn't fully developed yet, but I love gaia because you can interact with others through games. You can also interact with them, by going to gaia towns which is pretty neat. Though, it is very hard to earn gold on gaia, so they probably should fix something up so we can earn gold just a little easier. I love playing zOMG! because you get to travel to different places, like zen gardens, and I love the events, plus that fact you can choose what level you want to defeat bosses. Still, another problem for gaia is how people are lagging on gaia. Maybe they could fix that, by making more servers. Overall though, gaia is a great site to be on.  

colorful_asian

Original Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200

Beauitful Massacre

Dangerous Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:28 am
Smexy_Slasher
My best friend showed me gaia about 2 summers ago, and ever since then, i've become addicted to it. But i agree with what everyone else is saying to. It seems that gaia HAS been getting a little, well, greedy with gold. Many item prices are increasing and almost noone can afford them. And it's true that there are no new games to play either. Maby they could think of a few new games and it wouldn't be as boring.

i agree becaues i had to sell priceless items just to get some items and also i had to beg!! luklily someone was nice and gave it but more gold oppurtinties wd b nice  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:29 am
i think gaia has im proved for new people coz if u create a new gaia u start whirthfish and u camn get better prizes on the orvitus obsever and u still get to m,eet friend plus the game lie zomg are good that is a good chalend i love gaia woo hooo  

masternija123

Beauitful Massacre

Dangerous Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:32 am
we do need more worlds also i belive they took away the good things atleast when you do that make a big annoucment for someone last chance to actually afford it or better yet go to it yu knu  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:34 am
i think they should consider gaians who are not from the us and who can't buy gaia cash... more net offers that are readily accessible even to minors like me...

and since even simple items cost so much, it really is a necessity for us to get gaia cash to be able to afford them more quickly  

Teleia Patricia

Fluffy Bunny

13,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Beauitful Massacre

Dangerous Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:36 am
Teleia Patricia
i think they should consider gaians who are not from the us and who can't buy gaia cash... more net offers that are readily accessible even to minors like me...

and since even simple items cost so much, it really is a necessity for us to get gaia cash to be able to afford them more quickly

i agree also the cell phone thing dosent even work also some of us are to young so i agree makeing things easier on other who are like across the world  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:41 am
I haven't been online much to participate in any of these events, so please forgive me... Family problems ._.'

Anyways, I absolutely LOVE Gaia with all my heart and soul, it's one of the coolest and most humorous websites I have seen in a very long time, I have been with Gaia for 2 wonderfully hilarious years; and I look forward to many MANY more!!

Hope you all feel the same way, and I hope to hear from some members so I can make a few more friends...
^_^

Titan 303

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

xXL0v30x4Xx

5,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:41 am
i think gaia should change and get more better ... i think gaia member is getting poor and i think half of it stare  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:42 am
User Image

Forsakinz aka Kane aka Foreskin aka Fore

Hi, my name is Forsakinz and i have been a member of gaia since 2005, that's basically 5 years. I been loyal to gaia ever since i joined, for the community. I been a RPer, Exchanger, and Art Shop spectator with a few graphic shops.

When i started, everything was so simple,towns, games, and forums. The items were very cheap and was pretty easy to gain money. Towns was glitchy, fishing was pretty hard, and gambling was still pretty much the same. Mc were very simple and had a few forms. The npcs had little story lines that didn't go into much detail.

After a year a lot of changes happened to gaia. More npcs, games, item forms, events, shops, prizes, members, guilds and forum topics. For all the new people joining a Cash shop was created. A cash shop is a way for gaia to gain more money for the site development. At first the shop was cheap and only sold a few things such as mcs, birthday items, and wedding items.

Gaia now a days is very different from the past years. The gaia economy is very high, the prices will cause people to go gaia bankrupt. Trolls, hackers, and noobs spam every thread, profile, pm, and comment box around gaia. The Gaia Cash Shop, is very overpriced and offers items that no one can afford. The cashshop ruined the market place and the gaia economy. Guilds are hording all the items such as: MCs, Rare dolls, and cashshop items from the past.

MY OPINIONS:

Gaia is heading to become a face book, myspace, and every other social site. I love how gaia was unique before, but now its getting non original. Every single thing you do is updated and leads to so many notices. Every single one of your friends can see what your doing at all time, so its like you have no gaia privacy.

The cashshop is going overboard having such high priced items. The value is so much for items that might fail. Eis, are coming in right after one leaves, so it leaves no time for people to save money for them. The chances on the eis are to low, and lead to large wastes of money.

The gaia banning, trolling, and hacking populations, it feels like gaia will ban for anything with no proof, like a trade between a mule and a main account. Many people lose trading passes for just buying stuff from the market place. Trolls, raid every forum topic being rude, and they don't get banned. Hackers are still fooling people all around and scamming people for accounts.

------------------------------------------------------------

VIDEO COMING SOON D:<

ALL IM SAYING IS I LOVE OLD GAIA AND I WISH THEY UPDATED THE GUILDS MORE!!!!

I Captain Teemo

Liberal Player

8,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Xs3xy_loverX

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:44 am
yes we do all luv gaia,but im pretty sure i luv dis site da most out of anyone!!! heart heart blaugh biggrin smile 4laugh rofl mrgreen evil twisted razz lol cool wink surprised whee xp  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:02 am
Lord Paradon
I honestly think when hacked you actually have a chance getting them back. lol

My friend got hacked 3 times, and send a report or w/e you do and didnt get anything.

They need to fix that 3nodding

also wth with the comment notice in my gaia - _-

Exactly! I fogot my password for my previous acc (xX-Xx-Tsukiko-xX-Xx). i sent for the recovery but they never replied!
I think they should improve the system by sending an email with all the acc info to the original email. If the email is lost, then they should at least give us another chance, testing us for the email name. Then they can send a random password to our current emails. We'd never have to lose our accs. I know how this can be a problem, seeing that itd be so much easier to hack into others acc but if u really think about it, ull c that even though they get hacked, they can always get the acc back before it gets robbed. Even if theyre too late, they can still check the trades/marketplace to see who traded/bought the items from the acc. Soon as they find out, they can just go ahead and report.

P.s. I Love Gaia xD heart

P.P.s If its possible, can someone help me make a video of this? i cant make videos/recordings(no camera/microphone) sweatdrop

Tsukiko_xX_Xx

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Mason Clark - BHFD

Dedicated Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:05 am
I think Gaia has done better since the new updates. You can see the Guild announcements now, before when you go to read the announcements, It screws up on you and you couldn't read it. I can over see what happens in my Gaia. I like it. I love Gaia. They need to give more gold out though, and lower the prices on some items. I mean, why pay about 30,000 gold on the Black Ops Gear? XD I still Love Gaia though. mrgreen What did get on my nerves is when I was on 3 parts of Gaia at the same time(opened up 3 windows on Gaia) Then it automatically logged me off, said "This isn't a Ban, you need to take a few minutes break"
They need to drop that. lol. Oh Well, I still Love Gaia though. One thing I found histerical was that when the Gaia Moderators updated the site, someone made a Guild that was all about the old gaia on how they wanted it back. xd

I wanted to verbally express my opinion, I don't feel the need to make a video about it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:16 am
i cant mak a youtube account bcuz my sis watches and tells so ... i can try  

i liek screamo music

1,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

yo you-ate my cookie

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:18 am
man i cant post a video but ill fire a whole bunch of comments at you!!! gaias awesome!!!! ITS THE BOMB!!! I LOVE IT I CAN TALK TO MY FRIENDS AND EVERY THING WOOT!! ITS AWESOME!  
[13]~ Announcements ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff