Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Door to the Realms
It's Chattering Time ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:32 pm
heh heh ^_^ good times...i'm into greek mythology (that's why i made Olympus) because i don't like the felling that one 1 god and 1 devil is working on everything in all of the galaxies and so on! I like the Greek Mythology way because it's more than 1 god and there is alot more story behind it  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:37 pm
Yea I can tell. You seem to love the Greek mythology.

A blind guy tried to beat up 5 cops with a cane and the cops had Riot shields, guns, and wooden Tonfas.  

Lone wolf4530

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:42 pm
That blind guy rocks  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:50 pm
Yep yep. Now some blonde dude beat some cops and got a pair of sunglasses.  

Lone wolf4530

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:53 pm
that's awsome  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:01 pm
Now some lady smash a wine bottle on the back of his head and threw him out of a window on a third story building.  

Lone wolf4530

SlimShady777

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:01 pm
hey guys new to the guild having no idea what to do yet so i'm looking to make some friends or whatever  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:05 pm
HELLOOO NEWBIEEE!!!! Just post anywhere you want to start, most people start in the Academy's Cafeteria or Hall way.  

Lone wolf4530

SlimShady777

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:08 pm
thank you guy i do not know i will do so  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:27 am
this is probably the most active topic in this guild  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

SG Keyblade Wielder Terra

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:04 am
I wouldn't know,I was just invited, now I would post in the record book except for the fact that all I know about Terra is what I read in gameinformer(the magazine), and I have not played any Kingdom Hearts games outside of Chain of Memories.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:08 am
Don't worry ^_^ Read this and you'll know everything ^_^

Terra (テラ, Tera?) is an original character created by Tetsuya Nomura. He first appears as one of the main protagonists of Birth by Sleep, originally wielding the Earth Shaker (アースシェイカー?) Keyblade. He is voiced by Ryōtarō Okiayu in the Japanese version of the game. His name means "earth", from Latin, both it and his Keyblade follow the "land" theme Riku represents. Though he takes the Master Qualification Exam alongside Aqua, Terra is unable to become a Keyblade Master. Subsequently, he is sent by Master Eraqus to seek out Master Xehanort and his cohort when they both disappear. Terra is believed to have succumbed to darkness for power because of Master Xehanort, believing he had done something to his heart. In the end of the game, Master Xehanort's heart possesses Terra's body and mind, transforming him into the current Xehanort, while the will of his own heart finds residence within his discarded armor, wielding Gaia Bane Keyblade and becomes known as the Lingering Sentiment (留まりし思念, Todomarishi Shinen?). The Lingering Sentiment engages the new Xehanort in a fierce battle, and wins, but only succeeds in knocking Xehanort out long enough for him to be transported to the Radiant Garden, where he confronts Aqua and loses his memories.

The Lingering Sentiment later appears as an optional boss in Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix. When Sora meets the Sentiment in the Keyblade Graveyard, he calls out Xehanort's name and attacks Sora, who manages to defeat him after an intense battle. The Sentiment respectfully acknowledges Sora as a Keyblade Master after this. If Sora comes back to challenge the Sentiment again, he states he has nothing else to give him, and that the only thing he has left is his hatred towards Xehanort. Prior to Birth by Sleep, Nomura had stated the connection between Terra and the Lingering Sentiment battle was at the time uncertain and irrelevant.

The climax of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep shows that Terra, having Eraqus's heart, and Master Xehanort are still battling for dominance over the new Xehanort's body. What with the apparent destruction of both Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas, the status of this internal battle is unknown, but it is known that Terra, is some shape or form, is still alive, as Sora sets out to rescue him, Aqua and Ven at the climax of Birth by Sleep. He is last seen in what appears to be the Land of Departure with Ventus, and the two utter Sora's name with renewed hope.  

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Young Hylian

Newbie Noob

6,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:12 am
im gonna need more role players for hollow bastion  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:17 am
OH YEAH! Ok so this is my first Announcement...Well here i go:

YO!

Attention to these words, peoplez! We got Three New Realms to be added.

Hollow Bastion: Kingdom Hearts I with some of the Kingdom Hearts II

Land of Persia: Inspired by the Game/ Movie of Prince of Persia

Wonderland: Inspired by the Awsome Movie and Kingdom Hearts mixed together

We hope you'll injoy our new Realms and have this guild become more Active

We Love You Allz!
Arigane S. Angel

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

SG Keyblade Wielder Terra

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:21 am
I knew about his failing the exam, and setting off after Xehanort, but not much after that really.  
Door to the Realms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff