Welcome to Gaia! ::

White Wings High

Back to Guilds

White wings high is a school for many creatures,humans,and others.all are welcome here! 

Tags: Role playing, Creatures, fun/humor, romance, high school 

Reply Classes
Magic Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stormfalls

Beloved Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:47 pm
*looks around at everyone there*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:52 pm
(OOC: LOL. *throws rock at hobo's face* MY MOMMA TOLD ME NOT TO TALK TO SICKOS!)
Raina smiled at the new person,"Hello~!" she sang,then grinned down at Muko."Okay If your not a dog,then I have no use for this~!" she said,throwing the tennis ball,breaking teachers things in the process."WELCOME TO MAGIC CLASS~!" she screamed,looking at the noob.  

sleeqs

stormfalls

Beloved Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:54 pm
*looks starteld but then smiles* hello  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:04 pm
"....Sooo.You've got magic class,eh? Who might you be?" she asked, smiling.  

sleeqs

stormfalls

Beloved Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:06 pm
My names Charnette and yours  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:09 pm
[[ JFAFEAFEJWAJFMA -FLIES THROUGH A WALL, RUSHES BACK- D8 I'm no sicko C: Imma perver--..OH HAY WANT SOME NOT DRUGGED CANDY? ]]

Muko darted quickly not bothering with the things he bashed that got in the way of the ball. Forgetting his human behavior he retrieved the ball in his mouth rushing forward to Raina smling stupidly extending the tennis ball out to her for another throw but quickly realizing what he'd done scoffed, "Your ball...you uhm dropped it." he mumbled nervously tugging down his hat.
He turned seeing the new student and gave a pathetic wave and a small grin, " Welcome to the class."  

Wardun

sleeqs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:12 pm
(OOC: 8D YEA I WANT SOME NOT DRUGGED CANDY! )
"Raina.Nice to meet you..." she sighed."Erm,have fun I guess but you won't be learnin much I guarantee.Teacher's gonna be out for a while." she looked down at Muko,grinning widely,"YESSS! I have a doggy~!" she sang,hugging him tightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:20 pm
(( C8 -gets the not p edo van ready, hands her some- 8D; If you faint it's because..IT'S JUST THAT GEWD SRSLLY

"B-but I'm not a dog!" he sighed hopelessly struggling for a few minutes then remained somewhat still in the hug. Looking at Charnette he smiled, "And I'm Muko" he paused for a moment flustered and found himself ranting on other names he could be called but and other useless things, "I'm sorry" he ended  

Wardun

sleeqs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:27 pm
(OOC: Yesssss! Need this candeh~ *eats candy*....Hey man I don't feel so hot...DX)
Raina sighed,releasing him."I see how it is..." she mumbled,crawling to a dark corner,pulling her knees to her chin."Y-you don't like my hugs..." she sniffed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:03 pm
Thanks *she gave a small smile and sat down starring into space*  

stormfalls

Beloved Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Wardun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:17 pm
[[ D8 That's the deliciousnessousity of the candy kicking in -leads into not p edo van- 8D; Let's go to Neverland Ranch ]]

Muko shook his head rapidly keeping a hand on the hat to prevent it from flying off, "I'm sorry that's not it at all!" he walked to Raina's corner putting his hand lightly on her shoulder, "Your hugs are uhm..nice." he said feebily smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:23 pm
(OOC: Uuuuh, no man I'm good.*backs away slowly* )
Raina whipped her head in Muko's direction happily,"Really?" she smiled,standing."Hey...let's play a game..." she said darkly,putting a hand on his hat.  

sleeqs

Wardun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:34 pm
[[ 8D; Are you sure~ I've gots a monkey thur
FFFFUU--the vuvzela sounds like fart LOTS OF FARTING ELPHANTS ]]

He nodded and looked up at the hand on his hat ignoring his annoying habit of tugging it down, giving a nervous grin Muko cocked his head slightly pushing down the worried feeling from his gut, " Alright." he said still unsure of himself  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:45 pm
(OOC: XD FARTING ELEPHANTS?! I'm in~! )

She giggled evilly,"Okay....Let's play...WHAT'S UNDER MUKO'S HAT?!" she screamed,tugging the mysterious hat off.Her eyes widened,"Oooh~! What's this?" she grinned,"I've made a discovery..."  

sleeqs

Wardun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:51 pm
[[ WAI YES D8 so many farting elphants and the people that watch the Fifa world cup blow these weird horn things ]]

His hands immideatly shot up covering the top of his head his head darting insanly for anything to cover it. Making a dive for the trash can Muko dumped out it's contents quickly before covering his head with the trash. "I-it's nothing" he said quickly a shrill and nervous laugh following soon after, "It mu-must've been a..a..thing" he said finally nodding in the direction he thought Riana was in  
Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff