Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lay Me Down to Sleep [[OPEN AND ACCEPTING ]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dracko_10k

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:59 pm
He stood up. he knew that he was pure evil. the things of which nightmares were made."i--i think i should go find my friends," he was frightened by this intruder of darkness. was it just him, or was it colder where he stood?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:39 pm
Riley stopped short."Hey, Yu-" she stopped. Yea, that wasn't Yuki. For one thing, Yuki didn't glow. Riley squinted into the trees. "What are you?"

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:25 pm
The air crackled around the girl, a smirk playing on her lips.
"Oh, my! Were you looking for your friend? I'm sorry, but I'm only a mer replica. They call me..."
A flicker of fire appears over the girl's palm, her ember eyes dancing.
"...Kasai. Kasai the Flamist. A pleasure to meet you, sweet heart."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:27 pm
Black ears stood at attention at the sound of his name. Skye turned around, tail swishing behind him.
You shouldn't have followed me, Yuki. I...I don't know what I am.
The girl let out a puff of cold air, crouching in front of him with a smile on her pink lips.
"Then let's find out together."

Shadowolff

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:21 am
{{GRR! not who i meant, wolfff! go look at characters page!!}}

"Boy, and you can tell, too." she muttered. "Well sorry, miss flamist, but I'm straight." Riley said, moving away from the girl. She wasn't in the mood to deal with new people. Hell, dealing with people she knew was starting to look kinda tiresome.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:41 am
[[O_O SORRY!]]

Kasai pursed her lips, glaring at the girl.
"You got a quite a tongue. You should learn to use it for purposes that won't kill you."
With that, the girl winked and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:58 pm
{{XD nu bigzz, dork!}}

Riley rolled her eyes. This was getting old, fast. "My brother turns into a wolf, my best friend has cat ears, I control the elements, what the hell is next? Jacob seems like the only sane one...." she muttered, turning around. Those two would find their way back. She was going back to the cabin.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:09 pm
[[DAMN! I'm gonna wait to post till Monday. Ja ne]]  

Avelyst

dracko_10k

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:22 pm
gemini walked up to riley. " you know, its times like these that i wish i had a knife.." as he said this, a knife appeared in his lift fist. he looked at it inqwizzitively,
"looks like im not so normal. by the way, who the heak is she!?" he asked pionmting to the girl that was there a momnt ago.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:07 pm
Riley hadn't realized that Gemini had followed her. She spun around, dropping into a battle stance. A knife appeared in his hand. Riley straightened slowly. "She said she was a....copy of Yuki." she said quizically.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

dracko_10k

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:24 pm
he didnt know what to say." what else did she say?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:45 am
"She said she was a flamist, I made a sarcastic remark, she told me my tongue would kill me." Riley said, summing it up.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:43 pm
Yuki breathed out slowly, cold puffs of air escaping her lips. She ran her fingers through the midnight fur, soft and yet bristled at the same time. Skye walked silently by her side as she followed her nose. She could hear voices in the distance, and her eyes lit.
"Riley! Gemini!"
Yuki smiled brightly, running ahead of Skye. Her snowy white ears twitched, and she could feel soft raven ribbons brushing her cheeks as wind blew up around her face. Skye was silent, letting her run ahead since he would join her in a moment.
Flickers of light danced across Yuki's lids, causing her to slow down. She stopped, eyes wide with curiosity.
"Hn...so you are the infamous Yuki? Really, I don't see what all the fuss is about."
Yuki jumped slightly, ears perking up at the voice. She let out a yip as a blur of red and orange landed silently in front of her. Smoldering golden eyes met hers, narrowed in thought.
"Who a-are you?"
"Me? Oh, my, you aren't very bright, are you? Don't a look...familiar?"
Yuki captured her bottom lip between her teeth, "You look a little familiar..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:16 pm
Riley stopped, hearing Yuki call out. "Yuki!" she called, jogging in her direction.

{{sry short post XD}}  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:26 pm
The girl before her was beautiful, to say the least. Chocolate locks spilled over her shoulder, catching the light with a copper hue. Her eyes resembled topaz, rekindled like a captured flame. Yuki stared at her, eyes wide as something dawned on her. It had been there the whole time, surely.
"You are...you are me!"
The girl smiled brightly, the liquid amber in her eyes lit with amusement.
"No, my dear. I just resemble you. Though, I am what you would look like here if you were more...naughty. You can call me your alter-ego if it suits you. The name is Kasai, and don't forget it."
Kasai wrinkled her nose upon seeing Yuki's pale skin, "You truly are cold."
"I can't really say the same for you." Yuki whispered.
"No, you are right! I'm much hotter than you. Both literally and physically."
The sound of growling interuppted them. A midnight wolf stalked into the clearing, stopping beside Yuki's right leg. Almost unconsciously Yuki's muscles relaxed at Skye's presence. Her hand reached out instinctively, curling itself in Skye's raven black fur. Sky blue eyes settled on the other woman that resembled Yuki so closely in her human form.
"Oh, and who is this little delight?" Kasai murmured, eyes locked on the wolf.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff