Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
A Dark New World (Now Open/ Still Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you new to this story?
  Yup, and I'm happy to be here!
  Yes, but I don't care.
  No, I joined during the second RP
  No, I've been here from the beginning
View Results

Ky of the Sacred Knights

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:08 pm
"All right. Lets go." Zero drew his sword and had to swat a few zombies outside, then got into his car and took off to the location described. He got there in about 20 minutes, then caught sight of someone atop a trailer. Drawing his shotguns, he plastered the bodies of three zombies to the ground, reloaded, then started towards the trailer  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:38 pm
Wally and Rei exchanged worried glances as the time came. The last hour had passed during the fight. Wally examined his arm, and was a bit surprised to see that it was clotting. Like in any normal wound, the flesh had already begun to close. He also noted that he didn't feel any different than normal. He exhaled sharply, and shouldered the gun. The barrel was not pointed directly at the stranger, but he was in a position that would make it quite easy to do so, should the need arise.
"I don't think we wanna go anywhere with someone who would threaten us like that."  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:58 am
((Eh, I have to do something with my survivor, lol. Not really doing anything.))

Every so often, Therese would hear a sputter of the truck's motor as it went down the road. When she checked, the fuel gauge was almost to E. She smacked her head, wondering how she'd not seen it. There was a small gas station that looked relatively empty of zombies, so she pulled in and hopped out prepared anyway, her bag heavy. It was one of those automatic pumps, easy to use. As gas was filling the tank, Therese wandered off, listening dimly to the radio in the cabin. Apparently there was someone not too far off in Rome. Maybe she should head there. Decided, she turned back to take the pump out, only to find that a zombie was chewing idly on the rubber tube, liquid pouring out through the holes. "Hey! Bad zombie! Very bad!" She pulled out her pistol and aimed, shooting angrily at the thing. A whizzing noise followed shortly by something hissing made fear start to fill her, and she backed away slowly. Then she ran away from the truck, going to move on foot instead. She'd hit the pump with the bullet, and she didn't want to stick around to see if it blew up or not.

"Of course, I meant nothing ill of him. Merely an allusion, Markus." Church chuckled and placed his hand under the collar of his shirt, briefly flashing the cross necklace he wore. Then he frowned disgustedly, the thought of eating anything other than the sugar he was addicted to making his stomach rumble quietly. "Although we are not humans anymore, most of us still have a shred of humanity left. We are not the undead outside this building feasting on flesh. And if we are dominant over humanity, than the kind people surviving outside of more than worthy of recognition. They deserve it."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:59 am
Troy woke up to the sound of someone or something screaming as it was a weird kind of scream. He grabbed his M&P 15 then he started hearing coughing sounds so he looked around but saw no one not even zombies on the ground. He then heard the scream again from behind him, he turned around and there was a advanced zombie that had tumor looking things on its shoulder, a long tongue, and smoke seemed to come out of it. To Troy's surprise before he could shoot the thing shot its tongue at him wrapping his arms to his sides and dragging him towards the thing. It started clawing at Troy and with his arms pinned he could not retaliate. But he thought about it then he used his leg and kicked it in the face sending them both down to the ground below since they were on the edge. Troy managed to survive using the thing as a shield and fortunately it was dead due to it's head spatting on the pavement. Troy looked at the scratch marks he received then thought, 'Great now I am going to turn into a zombie and since it was this weird smoking thing that got me I am going to turn into that probably or something even worse.' He then went back on the roof, got his gear, then went back to the car and set out for the survivor on the radio.

"Whatever, you know how to crash the party. If its going to be that way then the only things left to hunt are those stupid zombies and they are no fun." Markus said as he looked at the zombies through the window.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:22 pm
Rei frowned at the newcomers attitude, gripping Wally's hand tighter. She appreciated the help he offered earlier, but the threat wasn't exactly what she expected after that.
Nodding in agreement to Wally's response, she added, "Besides, if we end up turning, we might hurt someone. It'd probably be best for everyone if we don't travel together."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:52 pm
"If you want, I can always arrange for you to meet a few humans in person." Church smiled kindly at Marcus, taking a bite out of a snack cake as he did. Then, he turned his eyes back to the televisions, switching the speaker projection link to the one corresponding with the camera that gave him a view of two men and a woman, in sight of slain zombies and working vehicles. "Such as these ones, for instance." He clicked the microphone on and held a finger up for silence before he spoke. "Sticking together would be advisable in a time like this, ma'am. United you stand, divided you fall."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:01 pm
Wally nodded in agreement, and strode back over to the truck, climbing into the driver seat this time, and starting the truck. He rolled down the window while he waited for Rei to climb in. It was then that he heard the disembodied voice of the hidden soldier. He assumed it came from a survivor within the camp, and heeded its advice.
"You can follow us, if you want. But keep your distance until we get to the survivor camp." Without another word, he started to pull out into the road again, and he noted that the camp was just short of fifteen minutes away. They weren't two miles underway before a fiery explosion erupted some meters away, shaking the heavy truck with the force of the blast.
"You wanna see what that's about?" he asked Rei.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:14 pm
((I guess I'm gonna drop out of this one too. I just suck at roleplaying to much. If you have to kick me from the guild.))  

Jett Foulke

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:26 am
((Daw, Jett, dun do that. This is how you hone your skills!
At Silas: Um, my bad guy was trying to talk to your gathering. You didn't see the blue post?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:01 pm
((Edited.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:14 pm
((ok, i'll try and keep going. has anyone noticed i have depression problems?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:23 pm
((i think i'll post in this one but the other rps will have to wait sry))

Troy finally arrived at the radio guy's location that he had been announcing about. He got out of the car and saw that this guy was well prepared for this apocalypse as he looked at the fences that this guy have set up. He went up to the first fence then shouted out, "Hey radio guy are you here?"

Markus sighed then said, "But I thought you wanted to see them survive. You said that I could mess with these guys here."  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:58 pm
((Maybe a tiny bit? Hope you feel better again, Jett.))

The wind from the expected explosion more than pushed her over, it flung her across the ground. Therese bounced and bumped over her bag painfully, tossed with the undead like laundry. When she rolled to a stop, her vision took a few moments before it stopped spinning. A groan by her ear made her look to the side, one of the zombies coming to as well. Sticking the Desert Eagle in it's mouth before it could bite her, she thought of many things to say to it. "Cool guys don't look at explosions?" She asked truthfully. It grumbled hungrily at her, lunging, but she glanced away and pulled the trigger. She stood up, checking for any damage on herself. "Well, all things aside, it was pretty cool."

Church sighed as well, turning the device off. "Meet them, not kill them, Markus." He thought deeply for a moment, finishing off his cake. "Maybe some other humans, however not these ones. These ones are beginning to seem interesting."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:33 pm
((where is our radio guy?))

Zero walked closer to the trailer, after putting down a few more zombies. He had his pistols out by now, having used all four shells between the two Ranger shotguns. He reloaded his guns to max, holstered them and drew his sword in case any undead had followed him.  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:51 am
((Let's wait for him.))  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers