Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
The War for Estra ((Open/Acc)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idear?
  Yah
  Nue
  ...Lolwut?
View Results

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:06 am
Nydo looked at Resa then said "I will join the fight before too long, but right now I'm getting plans together then I will fight."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:55 pm
((Daw, you changed it...))

Resa raised her eyebrows briefly but shrugged her doubts off. She shifted her weight to her other foot and crossed her arms. "Well, get those plans done soon. You'll definitely want to be in it when the party really gets started.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:37 pm
Strider hadn't gotten very far before he came to a cliff with a 20ft. drop. He now had a clear view of their surroundings. "Forest land. Very bothersome. It'll take some time to make it through this." Then Strider spotted a road. "Or maybe we should follow the road for a bit. Chron, what do you think?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:17 pm
"I may miss out on this first battle but I assure you I won't miss out on the next battle." Nydo said to Resa right before he teleported back to the castle.

"Well if the road leads to the kingdom where this king resides then we should it instead of the forest. Despite us being able to handle trouble that comes our way it would be wise to avoid it and take the safest route." Chron said to Strider, and Reis as he looked at the surroundings.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:28 pm
"We could take the direct route...but do we want to alert everyone to our presence, if we're not completely sure they already know we're here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:20 pm
"I have to agree with Reis on this one. By taking the road we'd be pronouncing our presence to anyone watching the road, be that enemy or friend. Perhaps secrecy should be our ally for now. If anyone had known we were here then we'd already be approached by some other being. So forest it is." Strider jumped and landed on the grassy forest area bellow.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:20 pm
Chron shrugged, and said "Okay then through the forest then." But he had second thoughts as his mind thought of creatures that might be in the forest, creatures he has never seen, and they might be working for this evil person. So with that in mind he kept his lightsaber in his hand in case of a surprise attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:23 pm
Reis shrugged too, and sheathed his eldritch sword. He reached out into the forest with his power, and was pleasantly surprised to find this world's flora to be quite rich with mystical energy. He absorbed his fill, allowing his companions to go on ahead, and followed only after his power was fully charged. He would bring up the rear, and watch for pursuers, if indeed there would be any.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:06 pm
"Do you think this will all end well?" King Bariel said suddenly, breaking the otherwise monotonous silence.

"Hm?" Reign glanced in the man's direction, tearing his gaze away from the bright clasps of the saddle he was in.

"When this fighting has started and gone with the Urel," Bariel continued, letting his grip loosen on his hilt just the slightest bit. "Will it all end well?"

Reign thought for a bit before answering, staring at his eyes in the metal's reflection, the eyes exactly like his pet falcon. "Where I come from, hoping for a certain direction for the future was like a jinx. More like a suspicion. What happens, happens."

King Bariel nodded in agreement, letting out his held breath. "Wise words." He muttered quietly.

Resa tapped her foot for a bit after Nydo left her and her assigned troops. "Alright then, let's get going," she said. "The others should be in position by now." She herself followed after the forces, thinking quietly to herself. That Nydo is a fairly interesting being. Not that I haven't seen far more like him in my time, but he's special in his own way...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:46 pm
Der Reisende let a little power pool in his fingertips, giving them a slight electrical glow. He sensed something odd nearby. Not quite dark, but definitely foreign. He followed his companions, keeping both eyes on the trees around them, looking for anything amiss. There was nothing immediately alarming, but he was aware that they were not alone. He kept ready, and silently communicated with Strider and Chron that they might find themselves in a fight before too long. He peeked through the trees to see a great fort, built just to the side of a surging river. Bustling energies of humanity pulsed within. Innocent people. With an enemy bearing down on them.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:01 pm
Strider nodded in agreement. He had felt it as well. He then came out to an open area. He lied down close to the ground and looked over the top of the small hill unto a small force of soldiers. "Okay Reis stop suppressing your energy, let them feel our presence, maybe they'll change their focus to us. We can't let this attack happen." With that Strider released his suppressed energy and it expanded across the land. Anyone who could feel it did.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:23 pm
Even from a far distance, King Bariel was able to barely notice something different. He couldn't place it though, it was too vague.

Resa tensed almost automatically at the feeling that washed over her, though she stayed at the back of the group. A few of the more concerned ones cast sideways glances in her direction. She reached up to her crescent moon necklace, fidgeting with it anxiously for a second. It looked like they weren't alone after all, though how and where these ones had come was a mystery she really wanted to find out. Keeping her hand hidden, she moved her fingers in complicated signals and a few of the Urel moved subtlety closer to her. "Signal to the others to begin." She muttered, barely moving her lips. "The attack will go ahead as planned, but differently." A concealed flash from her half of the group reached the other side, Resa's hand going to her sash to rest on her kris's hilt.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:40 pm
Chron feeling also seeing the army of demons, and monsters he had his lightsaber at the ready fro the chance to surprise attack them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:12 pm
"Very well," Reis said simply, and allowed his presence to be known, as well. His energy spread as quickly and profoundly as Strider's, but everyone sensitive to such power could tell that Reis's presence was completely inorganic to Estra, completely foreign. He quickly made his way to where Strider waited, and decided the two of them alone would be able to stop the first wave. He caught sight of movement across the not-too-distant horizon, and directed the small group's attention to it.
"Chron...get into that settlement as quickly and quietly as you can manage. Alert the garrison, and tell them to make ready to defend. Strider and I can handle the incoming attack for now, I think."  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:38 am
Chron nodded then used Force Sprint to get there quickly. When he got there he got the captain of the forces attention when he saw the evil army so Chron helped them ready their siege machines even though they were primitive compared to what he was used to.  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff