Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:04 pm
((he said she was, but I changed it, since he was writing like she was just a member of the Gotei 13.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:10 am
(( what you mean?))  

Jett Foulke

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:30 am
((Like, the Jedi aren't associated with the rest of the Soul Reapers. They're a separate group. The way you wrote your Soul Reaper character made it sound like she was just a member of the Gotei 13. [the thirteen court guard squads] My character is the only Jedi who actually lives in Sereitei.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am
"Alright then, well I going to train some more considering the situation I'm not ready for the fight." Kenzo said as he looked at his Sanrei Glove.

Chron looked at the hollows then said "Well time the Jedi get involved in this fight.Since there are so many beings with high reitsu that no one should notice. But if any do notice I'll try to mind trick them to thinking they saw nothing." With that said he flash stepped towards the closest Gillian, and sliced it in half with his Zanpakuto.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:01 pm
Daisuke flash stepped after him, and unsheathed his zanpakuto to duel an Adjuchas that challenged him from atop a Gillian mask. He parried its claw swipes easily, and finally finished it off by splitting the Hollow in half from top to bottom.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:25 pm
Grensho smiled. He noticed that one of the jedi was attacking. He put his zanpakutop on his shoulder and walked over in his direction. a gillian tried attacking grensho, but he just sliced it in half without even looking at it.  

Jett Foulke

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:55 pm
((Wait, I'm confused...did you just attack the Gillian?))

Akihime looked back on the gathering clouds of reishi, punctuated with bolts of pure reiryoku striking like lightning. Her Quincy tribe's leaders had always advised against dealing with the Soul Reapers. However, she felt pangs of guilt as she left the screaming denizens of Sereitei behind. Arriving at their small camp, Akihime felt compelled to return. She knew that the Soul Reapers might treat her as an enemy, but the Jedi boy was probably a different story. He was the only one to have seen her--she made sure of that. She decided to go back, after a moment of silent deliberation. She would seek out the Jedi, first. She signaled her brother to follow, and used hirenkyaku to get moving.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:54 am
((yes. but the gillian was attacking grensho. you know it wanted to become stronger by eating other hollows.))

"Stupid Gillian. Thinking it could sneak up on me and devour me for power." he said as he continued in daisukes direction.  

Jett Foulke

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:07 am
((Yeah, but the Gillians are subservient to the Arrancar. They know better than to attack them. Where the heck is everybody? Arashi, Blue, and Ty needs to post!))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:11 am
((yeah i know. i was just doing something to make my post longer or it would have been a one liner.))  

Jett Foulke

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:44 pm
((Okey-doke, then. Come at me like you mean it, bad guy character!))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:05 pm
((Sorreh, no work on weekends means my dad obtains the computer for most of it.))

Now that she could hear screams and yells all around her, Maria grew more nervous with each step she took. Where were the other Soul Reapers? Of course they'd be occupied with the Hollows, but they should've been swarming around. Fighting solo had never been her strength and she preferred fighting with a group, yet she saw no one. She turned the corner she came upon and found herself facing a Hollow. She gave a yelp of fright and dodged around it, deciding that it was easier to run away than to smack it with her kris.

After wandering around for a bit in Las Noches, Kaizeloye eventually made his way to where he thought rather than knew Drekovec was. He did get a slight shock when he saw that he'd become an Arrancar, and Higlark as well. Normally he'd feel jealous, but he was still on the fence about the whole phase thing. "Well, I see you two've had your fun," he said indifferently, his voice echoing like it normally did. "I fall asleep and everyone wakes up. What's going on?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:59 pm
"Alright then we will help out the Soul Society out lets go ahead, and get this over with." Kenzo said then started using hirenkyaku to keep up with his sister.

Chron saw that some high level hollow was about to engage Daisuke so he went over towards him. Then he was surrounded by Gillians, and on top of one was a Adjucha. The Gillians all charged up their Cero then fired at Chron but he reflected their Cero back at them using Force Repulse. Then the Adjucha landed on a nearby roof ready to face Chron, and Chron got ready for the upcoming battle with the Adjucha.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:36 pm
Akihime felt a child-like sense of nervous butterflies as she came closer to Sereitei. It wasn't like she'd never fought Hollows before...but she'd never seen such terrifying things as Gillians in her entire life. And the small, nearly human-like Hollows controlling the black-cloaked beasts were even more terrifying. Their reiatsu felt like a cold, black abyss. It was like being in a nightmare. She quickly picked out the Jedi, and was mildly surprised to see that he was not the only one of his kind among the Soul Reapers. Now there were two. She knew little of the mysterious circle known as the Jedi, apart from the fact that they had no dealings with Soul Society, normally. That, and their spiritual pressure was slightly different. It was...calmer. She got close enough to clearly see the aqua-colored blade of his zanpakuto searing the air, and saw what appeared to be a white-clad Soul Reaper approaching him from behind. After a sharper look, she realized that it was wearing a Hollow mask, and carried a glowing red zanpakuto, similar to the Jedi weapons. She'd never seen or sensed anything like this creature before, and it was even more frightening than the horrible creatures Akihime had already encountered. She steeled her will, and summoned her bow to attack the creature. She planted three arrows, evenly spaced, across the ground between it and the Jedi boy, and landed on the ground lightly thanks to her hirenkyaku, with her back to his.

Drekovec cast a baleful eye across what passed for a throne room to behold the Vasto Lorde known as Kaizeloye.
"I suppose this was just the next logical step. I'm seeking to become the most powerful being in either of these two worlds, after all. Would you like to travel down and have some fun in Sereitei?"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:36 pm
((Wah-nom-nom-nom.))

Kaizeloye was far from intimidated, more like uncaring. Nobody, not even of great power, really had an impression on him. And if they did, they never had one for long. He raised his eyes to stare at the dark ceiling above while he thought deeply for his answer. "Hm, well I would like to observe the Soul Reapers...It's a pastime, if you will..." After a moment, he lowered his gaze to stare at Drekovec, his yellow-orange eye glinting maliciously as he growled, "Then I'll have fun."  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff