Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:44 pm
User Image

"I'm doing well Crahi. You seem to be doing well yourself. I hear you had quite an adventure this summer." Xenos responded glad to see the raven. He turned back to Danny. "Do you think your parents would tell what charm they used? Or is it some sort of closly guarded family secert?" Xenos asked even as he mentaly tried to think of what you would need in that sort of spell.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:53 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Pff, no, it isn't closely guarded. They found it in a magic book in Germany." Danny said laughing lightly. "But I can write a letter to them about it, if they approve, then sure we can give it to you." Danny added brightly as Shadow hooted a bit and sat on his head.

(KAMT, Shadow is a barn owl c: )

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image

"That would be nice. If you don't mind doing so, then thank you." Xenos said a glade tone in his voice. Inside he gave a cry of delight. This would be wonderful. He was now looking so forward to getting his own pet now. Maybe if they had a field trip to Hogsmead he could get one.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:08 pm
~Christine Grass~

Christine looked around still then kept listening.

((ok))
User ImageUser Image

KAMT

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:15 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

Danny pulled out a piece of blank paper and a pen and wrote a letter for his parents. He then tied the letter to Shadow's leg and with a flap, Shadow flew out of the great hall doors and and through the nearby open window and flew out of the castle, heading homeward. "There, all set, Shadow should be back by morning. So you'll get an answer then." Danny said brightly to Xenos as he got himself some more chicken.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:33 pm
Ariana kept listening to the conversation at hand. She felt it was good to get to know her house mates by listening. She might ask for the charm from Danny later for it might be interesting to have a conversation with her own owl. She glanced around looking to see what else was going on with the different tables as she listened to the conversation around her.  

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

KAMT

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:49 pm
`Christine Grass~

"Wow.....wish my owl would be that kind....sadly Frost is as mean as can be."Christine thought as she noticed she didn't have anything on her plate.She got a roll and tore it apart.
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:08 pm
User Image

"Thank you. I didn't expect you to do it now, but it is appreciated." Xenos said before moving back to his plate. In minutes it was cleared as he went for seconds. The meals here was something he missed about this place. Although he enjoyed his father's cooking as well. But he was normally at work anyway so they were rare.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari yawned and stretched causing Crahi to fly onto the table. Hikari had not realized just how tired she was. She wished she could just go up to the dorms and crawl into bed. She felt so tired she no longer wanted to eat anything.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:00 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"It's no problem, I think your a good person anyway. And if there is anything else you would like to know about werewolves, feel free to ask me, or if you want I can show you on the full moon, since I'll be in control thanks to the wolfsbane potion." Danny said brightly to Xenos as he started eating again, though he soon swallowed as he came to a realization. "Oh yeah, werewolves, even in human form really like to eat meat, that comes from it to." Danny added and continued eating.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:15 am
User Image

"Thank you Danny, you seem like a good guy yourself. And believe me I have questions but my father seems to think I'll never run out of questions." Xenos said with a laugh. He had a feeling he'd get along with this first year. "I'll take you up on that offer. I'm very curious about werewolves and I'm not going to pass up a chance to see one without any real risk. Should I bring you a steak when I come?" He continued joking lightly. A smile on his face Xenos took another drink of juice having finished his meal.

((shall we all move to the common room? Gryffindor is headed that way and I don't mind. Unless you want to stay. We could always pretend a prefect came and got them.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:20 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Nah, I'll bring my own steak. That much I can do." Danny said laughing brightly and stood up. "There's the prefect, we should head to the Common Room, I guess." He said as he saw a prefect for Ravenclaw taking the students to the Ravenclaw house.

(( Lol lets do it. razz ))

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:38 am
User Image

"Alright then." Xenos laughed as he too stood. He was glad to see the prefect. Honestly he was ready to go maybe an hour ago. Streaching a little he got in line and followed the others out.

((moving to common room))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari stood up from the table and headed to the main doors. It was time to head upstairs to common room. Crahi was back on Hikari's shoulder.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:44 pm
Nessa walked over to the Ravenclaw table quietly and sat down, a look of worry on her face. I am in Ravenclaw! What are my parents going to say? They both where in Slytherin and my entire family too. I am already a disgrace to them so what am I to say? This was her first day at Hogwarts and her life was already stressful. ((Hey guys how did you get the pictures and titles?))  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff