Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

herazade

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Carys walked over to the Hufflepuff table and sat down next to Hiatt, "Hello." She smiled a bit, and poured herself some pumpkin juice. "I'm Carys Moore, but you can call me Rys." She took a piece of chicken and jumped right into the conversation, "I don't think Hufflepuff has won anything here in a long time... Not even when my dad went to school here..."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:38 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Spike lifted Celeste's chin and smiled at her. "Well, Celly, we'll have to remedy that. I'll write to my mum and see if she can get some tickets for the holidays." He scarfed another bite of food down, then looked at Hiatt. "Uhm, if they did it'd be logged in the trophy room up on the seventh floor. I don't think they have in a while though. We're not the best Quidditch teams. Usually Slytherin or Gryffindor win."  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:41 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She blushed deeply and then looked down with another frown as she twiddled her thumbs"I don't think my parents would let me go. Sports are improper for a young lady, they'll probably say.." She looked up to Rys and gave a soft smile "Hi there..I'm Celeste..or..Cee.."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:42 pm
User Image

Ҕɩɑʈʈ ᾏɭɖɽɩςɧ

User Image

"Unbeknownst to many, Hufflepuff students are the sexual dynamos of the Wizarding World."

Hiatt looked up at the new person who had just sat down. "'Ello,Rys, I'm Hiatt. Nice to meet ya'," He introduced with a warm smile on. He was simply too nice to everyone. But he was bummed by what she had said. Hufflepuff wasn't that good at Quidditch. That would definitely have to change. "We'll simply have to change that" He said with a shrug. He was serious, even with the smile on his face.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Izazu

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:47 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

He looked over at the new girl. "Ello Rys. I'm Spike. Spike Marsters." He turned his attention back to Celeste and smiled, making her look up to make eye contact. "Well, we're wizards...and well, witches. We can sneak you out. I may not be able to do magic outside of school, but my mum can. She'd be willing to help. She loves Quidditch too. So, we'll figure something out." Finally he looked over to Hiatt. "Hey brother, I'm game for that. Let's make Hufflepuff a winning team, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Carys grinned at Celeste, "It's nice to meet you, Cee.". She turned to Hiatt, "Hi, it's nice to meet you Hiatt." She took a drink of her pumpkin juice, and nodded, "We'll definitely have to change that. I'm no Quidditch player but I bet together we could work on racking up enough house points to win the house cup!" While no one in her family had ever been in Hufflepuff, she knew their houses had won house cup at least once, and Carys was not one to stop tradition if possible. She smiled at Spike, "Nice to mee'cha, Spike."

herazade

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Izazu

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:53 pm
User Image

Ҕɩɑʈʈ ᾏɭɖɽɩςɧ

User Image

"Unbeknownst to many, Hufflepuff students are the sexual dynamos of the Wizarding World."

Hiatt smiled happily as he looked to Rys then Spike. It's decided then. We'll win one, if not both," Hiatt said, raising his cup of pumpkin juice before taking a big swig of it. They had to beat all the other houses. He would aim for no less than that. He was willing to put in the hardwork of both getting good at quidditch as well as earning points.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:56 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She smiled and nodded at Spike, though inside she was a bit ad that she didn't get to share the experiences of family houses and such with the three. She finished her pumpkin juice and her food. They all seemed to be having fun talking about getting Hufflepuff to win, but she just couldn't be happy with them.. She wished she was born into a different family most of the time. She slowly moved from the long bench and gave a thin smile at the three "Excuse me" she said softly before walking off to the Owlery, not really minding if she was going to get lost or not.  

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:02 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Spike watched her leave and bit his lip. It occurred to him that she probably felt out of place, having come from the muggle world to this one. He knew how she felt, except that he had his mum and his granmum. Once she had left, he got up too. "Excuse me guys." He followed Celeste out of the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Carys grinned, and raised her cup with Hiatt, "To Hufflepuff winning!" She took a long drink, and turned to talk to Celeste, only to see her walk off, 'Where is she going?' She frowned, "Shouldn't someone go with her?" She glanced at Spike, getting the feeling that he was close to Celeste, only to see him follow her, "I hope they'll be okay..."

herazade

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Izazu

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:08 pm
User Image

Ҕɩɑʈʈ ᾏɭɖɽɩςɧ

User Image

Hiatt frowned, and then bit his lips lightly. "That was probably my fault," He sighed to himself, dropping his head a bit. He was glad that Spike had run after her, he was going to urge him to if he didn't by his own will.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Carys raised an eyebrow, tearing her gaze away from the exit of the Great Hall, "How is it your fault?" She what honestly confused. "All you did was get into the spirit of winning something for Hufflepuff."

herazade

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Izazu

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:15 pm
User Image

Ҕɩɑʈʈ ᾏɭɖɽɩςɧ

User Image

Hiatt looked up at her as he torn a piece of beard. "They were doing peachy 'til I came,"He said with a shrug, putting the torn piece of beard into his mouth. "Maybe it's because she's part muggle, not use to this," He suggested.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Carys frowned, "It can't be because you showed up. If anything, by that logic, it's my fault because all three of you were just fine before I showed up." She placed an hand on his shoulder, "You might be right about the muggle part though. This can be a lot to take in for the first time... But don't think it's your fault." She smiled.

herazade

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Izazu

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:29 pm
User Image

Ҕɩɑʈʈ ᾏɭɖɽɩςɧ

User Image

Hiatt smiled brightly and brushed some of his hair out of his face. "Thanks for making me feel better," He told her before another sip of pumpkin juice. "Hopefully, Spike has brighten her mood," He said with a soft nod. He was sure Spike could do it.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas