Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:58 pm
after ivy was a safe enough distance she yelled an agrey scream letting a huge fire that can be seen miles away go into the sky  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:27 pm
Mizu: In seeing the blase reach high into the cloudy, Gray merky sky I began to realize that thee was a need for power like these two. " Mizukie, you can be a trouble maker sometimes you know that. But you're right...And to answer your question Lawleit, yes We're breaking it. Just this once though ok!"

Mizukie: I began to breathe easier and I began to tell the story of our past...

" You see it all happened back before we were born. Even before we were even in the planing of our parrents, You see we Mizu and I are actually royality. Much like the Queen actually instead of that Witch We should be the Queens..."

Mizu: "You see Lawiet's Family took us in. They were close friends with our parrents when all this was happening. So our Parrents sent us with them when it Happened..."

Mizukie: "That's right." I began to stare at Mizu in anger. "May I get back to the story please?"

Mizu: "Oh Right Sorry."

Mizukie: " Now you see our father was soon to be King Jotial Herbrial But his older brother wouldn't hear of it. A Family war began to break out, cause the royal family to spilt. Soon however, People in the city began to disapear. And not just one or two over a hundred people would disapear daily. As it turned out Our Father was stronger than Rubarial so Rubarial began to steal magic from the other users in the town without anyone knowing. Much in the same manner The Queen is doing now. Only this time it's the Other way around. The people noq don't care about they're powers anymore, and she's much stronger than we three are together."

Lawleit: "One of the reasons why no one knows about the fallen brach of the family is because my parrents bribed the people to 'forget ' about them so that these two would be safe. But when we were kids we found out about their history by mistake. Althought we knew we weren't strong enough to beat the royal family we made a Pact to take down the Evil Queen So no one else would lose there powers and to keep silent until we either had the strength or we had no other opption but to ask for help. As you can tell it's the second Reason why we're letting you two in. But you must not tell a single soul about this, EVER!"

Mizu: "So now that you know our history..."

Mizukie: "What do you say...."

Lawleit: Will you help us to defeat the Evil Queen before every Magic user loses there power?"  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:25 pm
Alexiel, the Queen's Lady-in-waiting, had hid herself in the Library early that morning to curl up and read, but she stared with dismay at the entire cnversations she'd just witnessed.
"Oh... oh my gosh..." She listened intently as the twins, Mizu and Mizukie had told thei'r story.
"Wow...." the girl covered her mouth, warmed by their story, but also confused.
"Should I tell Degiro and the Queen...?" she asked herself, not sure of what to do with this sudden flood of information.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:33 pm
After sitting down at his desk he started to read the book he didnt even start yet and hoped nothing else would happen.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:33 pm
MizuKie: My ears twitched slightly "Wait did you guys Hear another voice?"

Mizu: I lowed my head. " No...did you?"

Lawleit: I stood up straight. " Well, Maybe you didn't Mizu but Mizukie and I did!" I summoned my Long Sword. " Show yourself Messager of the Queen!" I began to point my blade right at your throught.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:54 am
ivys eyes were black and every time she breathed or talked fire came out of her nose and/or mouth "SHOW YOUR SELF" ivy clames her self "sorry got alittle out of controll there"  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:20 pm
(Uh where is ivy at right now?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:04 am
(she telported walked to the library after the fire thingy appearntly)  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:02 pm
User Image

Rena was very far from the city wondering a very lush filled forest.It was her first time being in such a place that wasn't cold which was a eye sight to see. "I was suppose to find a alternate source of magic..." She mumbled taking in the sights.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:19 pm
ivy gose outside of the castke just letting alot of anger and fire thatv built up in her get out  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:33 pm
(mihgt as well call her Alex)

Alex's eyes grew wide as she stared at the sword suddenlt at her throat.
"U-uhm..." she blushed, thinking of what to say.
"I'm sorry, UHm, I hand't meant to eavesdrop on you all..." she inched a bit away from the sword.
"I'm not a messenger, I'm the Queen's Lady-in-waiting, Sir." she cast her eyes downward, suddenly realizing that now wasn't the time to mention her rank.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:57 pm
Lawleit: Well," I turned my eye's off of Alex for a moment. " Mizu, Mizukie, What should we do?" I put my blade closer to Alex's neck. " We can't just let her go, but I don't think we should kill her either."

Mizu: "Honestly? I think she needs to die, but she could help us out..." I began to day dream. " You know like a spy!"

Mizukie: "Mizu, you can't be serious?" I began to hold my shoulder tightly. " I think this may have been one of the ones who killed our parrents, she matches the discreption of the girl Lawleit parrents spoke of."  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:04 pm
"I-I'm very sorry about what happened to your parents.." Alex said quietly, biting her lip.
"B-but please, don't hurt me. I didn't mena to eavesdrop, really. I know how the Queen is. She's lsightly oblivious to certain problems, and Degiro...Well...." she shut her mouth, thinking she was making the situatiojn worse for herself.
"I apologize sincerely for what the Queen did. But I promise, I never hurt anyone. I'm only a Lady-in-waiting."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:08 pm
Mizukie and Mizu: " Although it goes againt Our better judgement I guess we should let her live."

Mizu: I raised my head almost as if to look Stronger "But only under one condition!"

Mizukie: I began to lower my head and put my face right into Alex's. " You Work for us with out the Queen knowing."

Lawleit: " Other Wise..."

Mizu, Mizukie znd Lawleit: " Your Dead! "  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:44 pm
"W-what?!" Alex said, her face pale an dher eyes even wider.
"B-but, I can't just..How...?!?!" She stared at them for one more moment, and then gave in with a slight groan.
"All right....I guess I do owe you something for rudely pying..Well, what what you all have me do?" she asked quietly.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff