Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mind's house of Back-2-School Customs: winners post 5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:57 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

I'd like to note that, while I've been very detailed about what I'd like to see, I'm more than happy to have the colourist do unique things to make it their own design. >w<

Fluttercorn/Unicorn Edit Soquili
Colorist wanted: ???
Name of horse: Ajiana or Kyrie or Kiyr [I haven't decided.]
Owner: ArashiX
Temper: Luminescent
Breed: Moonlight

Description:

+ Her pelt, overall, has a silvery-golden luminescence [aura] to it. She should glow subtly, much as the moon does. This is one of the best examples I could find. It shouldn't be solid, but somewhat varied in shades. Nothing drastic, but she shouldn't look like a white sheet, either.
+ I'd like some sort of pattern or markings. However, I'm not sure "what" exactly. Something...to match, I'd think, the overall feel that she'll represent. Luminescence, moonlight, moonstones...I'd want to say ethereal. <3 Some form of wispy henna, or wispy, surface of the water-type markings would be lovely. They should most likely be gold, or sharing some of the blue from her crystals and horn.
+ Her eyes should be blue, very bright [but not necessarily light in colour], almost to the point where they seem to glow. I love, especially these colours, as well as the other moonstone blues I have throughout. Should be a combination - or in between - colour of dark and light. Dynamic, deep, but beautiful.
+ An addition of longer, silky fetlocks would be a bonus. Slightly fluffy, somewhat long, but not 'completely' covering her hooves...which should be either faint gold or silver, your choice. They should be long, but not to the angeni extreme, for example.

Hair:
+ Her hair, from what I'd most like to say, is something akin to "spun gold". A very soft, full-moon-type gold, very luxurious, but with a wispy feel. It's not thin, though, but neither is it bulky. The length I'm looking for is long, flowing, but not quite reaching the ground...or possibly trailing slightly. I'm not entirely sure on the style, however, my preferences are either loose curls, moreso waves, or straight-ish hair, or having it gathered somewhat? I don't know. >w< The gold, shiny colour here seems to be an okay reference...but she's Moonlight-themed...so nothing far too bright or showy, but bright enough, if that makes sense.
+ Any little dangly-bits with crystals [to match her main crystal around her neck in colour], custom feathers, whatever you wish, (ie: to cluster a small portion of her bangs or mane) would be lovely~ She should look dainty and feminine, but not overcrowded with jewels and baubles.
+ Her non-visible eye should be covered by her bangs; her horn should either spear through her bangs, or the bangs should be mostly parted around it, save for some tendrils that hang down towards her visible eye.
Tail:
+ Same colour as her mane, a few trickets/baubles are okay here, as well, and you can gather a bit near the base, like I did with this plushie, but if you'd rather not, that's alright too. Basically, you have freedom what it is you'd like to do with her mane and tail, I've just given you ideas as to what I'd really like to see, keeping in mind the "delicate", moonlight theme~ <3

Horn:
+ I'd love to have her horn edited to be slightly longer, with more of a spiral detail on it. It should be mostly translucent, with a faint touch of blue swirling in the middle [again, like the crystal on her neck], and it should glow, preferably from within somehow. <3

Wings:
+ Transparent and delicate. Either silver with coloured tints like the first ref, or the golden colour like in the second; somehow I'm thinking the tinted silver will look better, but I'm up for seeing both versions. The overall design will be the first ref, but with the top portion more feathered, like the second ref. ...I did a bit of it myself for a Plushie in the Christmas '08 plushies...but it's not totally what I'd prefer.

Transparent loveliness.
Second Wing Ref
Combination?

Accessories:
+ Around her neck is a gold-chained necklace [OR, a strand of metal; can be whole or with a gap near the front of her neck, with a portion going down? ], very delicate looking. At the end, there's a blue moonstone gem, carved into a crystal, and circled around it is a piece of gold metal, like this ( just a reference, if it's made prettier, that'd be lovely. I can't draw xD ). Don't mind the fact it's got "tiger's eye" on it next to the jewel; it's being used for another custom from a different place, it's definitely the Blue Moonstone I'm wanting... <3 This is another possibility for the gem, but I do like the other for its faint brilliance. Here is a better example than my hand-drawn stuff. Delicate. It's...essentially, her "essence" encased and cradled by the strength of the metal [might be symbolic to plots! 8D] upon her neck.

+ Optional: A curled up fawn, birds, or a rabbit or two would be splendid. She's kind, and like an actual Unicorn, tends to draw all manner of creatures to her. She's not a classical Unicorn, however more like a Unicorn from a fantasy.

+ Optional: [A ribbon or a piece of fabric or something you'd fancy putting on? Keeping it delicate and in-theme? I'd be all for it, so long as it doesn't cover a lot of her pelt. <3] [?]

Reference image(s): Have been included in the description. But here's an extra Blue/Rainbow Moonstone crystal ref. Just in case.
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Tag frame color: Up to the colourist.
Tag background: Custom. This or this; or an overlay of the first over the second, for the glowy bits. Leaning towards the second, however, I'm open to suggestions.
Tag feather color: Up to the colourist.

Pricing
Base - xxxx''1, 5oo, ooo
1/2 Cross - x'387, 5oo
Edits [Mod] - 2oo, ooo
Total - xxxx''2, o87, 5oo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:08 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Roy Mustang
Owner: Sweenys_Revenge
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Sarcastic
Breed: FMA Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): No clothing. Mane edited to match the reference as best as possible, and tail edited to... whatever.. Include the flame array wherever you want, just so it's visible and fairly prominent. Other than that it's all CC, and the uniform colors are not necessary. Basically I want him to look like his element, fire, without there actually being flames, if that makes any sense at all... Eyepatch plz. On War horse lines, please.
Reference image(s): Hurr and eye patch
Array
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: N / A
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Hair and tail edited slightly.  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:11 pm
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

.:New Cursed Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mindsend
Name of horse: SKX (Then Underneath the first part) Leland Vanhorn
Owner: Snow_Leopard_Anthro
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Hellbent
Breed: Condemned: Bloodshot Cosplay <- This Is For The Bottom Of His Cert.
Murderous Butcher <- This Is What I Would Like His Breed To Be/
Description (base species/pelt type/pelt colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Base Species: Cat
Pelt Type: Cat
Pelt Colors: Like that of a Black Panther with the Spots Barely Showing Through
Eye Color: Like Reference, White Icy Blue
Hair Color: No Mane (Bald) Forever Foal Tail (For Unpelted Version)
Hair Color: Ebony Black
Body Color: White
Hoof Color: Ebony Black
Markings: He has a Spider Tattoo on His Back That I Would Like Put On Him Under His Pelt.
Marking Color: Black
Unpelted Version: I would like an Unpelted Version Please.
Edits:
1.) A Wound on the Side of His Face Where He was Shot by Another Character in the Game.
2.) The X on His Forehead Slashed into the Pelts Forehead, and For the Unpelted Version. Slashed Into His Forehead. And I would Like the Pelts Left Front Most Tooth to be Broken in Half to Better Show Off the Wound.
3.) Long Saber Teeth Instead of Normal.
4.) Would Like Him on the Draft Lines as the Character is Bulky and Muscular. With Feathered Fetlocks.
5.) Slight Expression Edit, Would Like His Mouth Turned Down in a Grimace. Not Counting the Part Where His Mouth is Marred with Wound.
6.) Barbed Wire Wrapped Around All Four Legs From the Above the Knee to Just Above The Feathered Fetlocks.
7.) Scars to Match Barbed Wire Around Legs. Small Slashing Scars that are CC on Placement. But There Needs to be at Least 5 Per Leg.

Reference image(s): Good Look At Face Wound and X Mark on Forhead, Great Look at X Mark, Wound, and Eyes, 3D Model of Character with Look at Smock and Tattoo
Default accessory color(s)?: No Default Accessory Please.
Premade Tag Number: N/A
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Blood Red
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Black and Blood Red
Tag BG (for custom tag): (If you would do a Custom BG for SKX) This Image Cut Down to Size Showing SKX and the Barbed Wire in the Background
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Bloody Butchers Smock Around His Waist That Is Tied Under The Pelt and Hangs Down Bellow His Belly

Pricing (Correct Me If I Am Wrong Please):
4,000,000 - For SkinWalker
500,000 - For Heavy Edits

Reposting on Page 7 (Originally on Page 6) Due to Mistakes.
Post Edited on September/2/2010 at 5:16 A.M. Mountain Standard Time due to Spelling Error on SKX's Real Name of Leland Vanhorn. Which I thought was Leiland Vanhorn.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:33 pm

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Honovi
Owner: Aniira
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Slinky
Breed: Emerald Tree Boa
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): N/a
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Despite the fact that Honovi’s pre-existing pet form for Dreichda is female, I do want this pet to be a male, lol. He’s based off of the pre-existing pet, so colors, patterns, and edits should be similar. I DO want the scale-like coloring (dots that look like scales but really aren’t?), and will include extra money for the complex coloring.

Anyway, he has full, sort of messy-looking wavy hair. The hair is a moderate green with dark green shadows and lighter green highlights (see ref pic). It is partially pulled back in a messy hold. It should be fairly long, but not longer than his ankles. The tail hair will also be wavy and preferably hanging to the floor, but it does not have to be that long. Hair styles or placement can be altered according to your tastes.

There is an orchid in his mane right in front of his ear. There are also small, emerald like gems in his hair.

Eyes are green, like the ref pic. No white should show.

He has some golden, Mayan-looking jewelry. This can vary according to your tastes, though I would like it to be similar in appearance and look to the pre-existing Honovi’s.

His wings are the bigger, fuller Angeni Style. I believe this is Style 2. They should vary in green color much like the dragon’s wings, maybe going from darker to lighter green with a few white feathers thrown in. There are a couple of golden rings piercing his wing at the arm (like the dragon wings in the ref pic). I would also like him to have the head and ankle wings.

His expression is slightly sultry looking, a bit seductive. He lashes are a bit thicker, and he has a slightly golden layer of eyeshadow.

And I’d like a small, real Emerald Tree Boa curling up his front leg, if you can do small animals.

Reference image(s): Honovi Dragon Cert, Honovi Dragon Uncert, Emerald Tree Boa #1, Emerald Tree Boa #2, Inspiration for jewelry design if need be, but must be all gold
Default accessory color(s)?: N/a
Premade Tag Number: N/a
Tag BG (for custom tag): http://www.layoutstar.com/images/allbackgrounds/bgs/upped/1244636412.jpg
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Listed Above. <3
Colorest freedom welcome! Change whatever you wish! I think that this fits moderate edits, but if you feel like adding or subtracting, please keep it in the moderate edit zone. <3

Aniira

Kurama no Koishi

Shameless Wench

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:48 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Aisha
Owner: Kurama no Koishi
Temper: Whimsical
Breed: Unicorn
Description: Purples and blues, with a silver accent. I'm fine with any shade, hue, or saturation of these colors. Some patterns on the body would be awesome.
Reference Image(s): Just conceptual references; transcribe them onto a soq however you see fit! <3 No fullbody clothing, though, please. [x] [x]
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: n/a
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
I'm leaving this mostly up to you! I would like to see at least moderate hair edits, at least a couple of accessory edits, some sashes perhaps - no full clothing... making for heavy edits? I'll pay for whatever you decide to do. I'm confident I'll love whatever you come up with, so make her awe-inspiring, and most of all have fun with it. <3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:02 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

UNCOMMON
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You
Name of horse: Aisling D’Angeline
Owner: Heavenly Snow
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Spirited
Breed: Gypsy Vanner / Original Character
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): A bald white face with some faint pinking around the muzzle and a blackish ‘beauty’ mark near the mouth, blue roan coloring starting behind/around the eyes over the ears and down the whole neck (mane included except for some white ). The dark color I’d like to see get lighter as it hits the shoulder into a lovely blue roan color over the body and then darken down the legs ending in white stockings. There’s a sketchy white patch on her shoulder, and a large patch half way down her side and partially over her hip. References for how the white patches look and how the color darken/lightens. Light blue eyes “wall eyes”. Mane and tail are that blue roan. Hooves should be a creamy white.
Reference image(s): Full Body Face Close up Colored Pet ref Colored Pet ref 2 Decent mane/tail reference
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories please.
Tag frame color: colorist choice
Tag feather color: colorist choice
Tag BG: Spring Flowers
Hair/clothing edits: For the mane I’d like it braided and longer and tussled/shaggy with a couple feathers tied in (your choice what colors). As for her tail, long full bodied tail with a couple braids threaded with ribbon (color your choice) ending with a couple silver bells OR a fully braided long tail with ribbon in bells (your choice which). I would also like the draft (roman horse) lines and extra feathering around the hooves that’s flowy and long. Bands around her legs right above where the feathering starts with a pair of silver bells. The color of the bands are your choice.
And she's wearing a golden halter and lead like in these images: X X
I do have one more ref, but I don't have it uploaded yet.  

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:07 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Colorist wanted: Mind
Name of horse: Zuko
Owner: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Complex
Breed: Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Fur color- Horse #4
Eye color- Gold
Hair/tail color- Black
Hair style- [x]
Tail style- Medium
Markings- A burn over his left eye and ear.
Reference image(s): [x] [x]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Red, can they be on fire please? If not, just the color of fire will do.
Hair/clothing edits:
Clothing- None except a collar that has the fire nation symbol in the middle, like this. The collar being gold and the symbol on the inside is red and black
Hair- See 'Hair style' under Description

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:09 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Colorist wanted: Mindsenduuu!

Name of horse: Thunjeramon
Owner: Windy Dasher
Temper: Proud
Breed: Cosplay (if it could say Digimon edition on the bottom or something that would be epic)

Eye color: Dark red.

Hair: Dirty blond, not bright yellow. Mane and tail are styled like the “wild” stock style, with visible loose strands (no feather accessories or ties. If the hair strands can be a bit more wavy that would be wonderful). The tail has some strands of dark blue hair, which should be longer than the rest of the yellow tail hairs.

Armor: The helm is the biggest edit. It covers both sides of the muzzle but is open on the bottom. It is not form-fitting, so it should be a bit larger than the actual head. The silver mouth guard does not move; it has three standing-rectangular gaps on both sides (like a suit of armor). The helm is outlined in black with a shiny sky blue center. There is a diamond-shaped hole to reveal the eye, and a yellow marking in the middle of the face of the helm. There is a slightly large yellow-gold horn on the top of the helm that has thunderbolt edges: one in the front, top and back. It curves a little toward the body; it's not straight. (I previously pm-ed the Soq mule to ask if this is considered a unicorn horn, but it is not. It is attached to the helm, not the body. I can provide the pm if necessary, or bump it up to a kirin-cross(?) if the colorist deems it so).

Can I get a non-helm version? The only addition is a crescent mark across the eye, the colors and hair style are the same. There is no horn.

The chest plate is black and goes from shoulder to shoulder (see ref 1 for general design, colorist may alter to their best judgment). The boots on the front hooves have jagged tops and tiny “claws” on the tip. They are sky blue in color with yellow rain drops (since they cover the hooves, no fetlocks should show). The rear boots start at the hooves and extend to the first bend in the leg. Ideally they are made of metal, so aside from the area over the hoof, the curves should be sharp. They are not exactly form-fitting, and they aren't functional for running...or walking really. There is a small jutting at the back of each boot. They are black with a yellow lightening bolt down the center (if these boots are considered shoes, then I can alter the design, but they really are just curved around the hoof with some extensions upward).

Main body: The main color is darker than royal blue. There is a yellow flash marking across the body which starts as a point at the base of the neck and extends to the middle/thigh of the rear leg, breaking off into two small points (one up, one down) and one larger point (down).

As a foal, there is no armor or clothing, but all colors still correspond. So the front hooves are sky blue and the back ones are dark purple (the shine color for the black armor). No feathers in the hair, but there are blue strands of hair in the tail. There is an additional yellow crescent moon mark over the eye (see ref), which is normally there, but the helm covers it as an adult. The main body marking is there, too.

Reference image(s):

Basically what I am looking for
- Good colors, body art, correct helm colors/design. Chest plate ref, incorrect back boots.

Color reference
- Good body coloring, visible crescent design and position

Which stage you want them to start as: Basket
Default accessory color(s): CC
Premade Tag Number: 035 (but if possible, can the feathers be the same blue as the horse’s body with some yellow?)

Hair/clothing edits:
Hair: Nothing other than what was mentioned in the above hair details.
Clothing: There is a cloth hanging where the saddle usually is, just past the shoulder blades. It is sky blue compared to the darker body color. It has a yellow raindrop shape on both sides, approximately in the middle (the blue and yellow should be the same as the front boots). The two ends are tattered, but not excessively so.

Estimated Total:
550k (3 stages)
500k (heavy edits)
= 1,050,000g  

Windy dasher

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:14 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:Halfbreed Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name: Akuma
Owner: Shi Berry
Temper: Rebellious
Breed: ???
Description: Follow Reference Images. ♥
Wings:: Style 4; Ragged Feathers.
Horns:: None
Mouth:: A snarl, not a frown.
Tail:: Normal Long Style; Black fading into white at the end.
For her hooves, the legs should we white at the ends, yes, but the hooves themselves should be black.
Reference image(s):
Akuma:: Base colors; IGNORE the various piercings, jewelry, and the kanji on her side.
Hair:: Something like this without the... Poof thing in the back. xD Should sweep to somewhere between her shoulders and knees, preferably more towards her shoulders. The back of it should be very layered. Coloring should be entirely black fading into white at the ends
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult

Default accessory color(s)?: Black
Premade Tag Number: 025
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any) :
Hair:: See reference.
Clothing:: Black and white striped scarf around her neck. Preferably a thicker scarf, but I don't really care. The ends of the scarf should be tattered.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:23 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Wind Soquili:. - Draft Body Only
Name of horse: Kharl the Alchemist
Owner: JadedTiger22
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Conniving
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): Lilac colored eyes (with enlongated eye lashes, as shown) and Snow White hair with Lavender tints. The hair style is Custom, please see the references, but I'd like the premade Wild-style tail with the same coloration as the mane. As for the wings, an off-white color is fine. Lilac hooves with shaggy fur would rock my world! He’s very pale in flesh tone, but he’d be lovely with some faint (grey or cream) Arabian spots/coloring on his legs, nose, and butt.

Reference image(s): Hair :: Scroll & Jewelry :: Full Shot
Default accessory color(s)?: Turquoise, Lavender, Ruby, Sapphire
Premade Tag Number: 011
Tag frame color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag feather color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag BG (for custom tag): n/a
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Wings with (parchment colored) scroll with red ink on one side and blue on the other (as shown in reference #2) and some ruby red and sapphire blue bead work/prayer beads threaded around them and him. I'd like silver and teal/turquiose earrings, necklace, and double rear anklet similar to second reference's jewelry. Is a softer expression possible? He never looks evil or snide, very calm and collected.

(Possibly the robe too, if liked by the colorist?)  

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:33 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:Twin Kalona Halfbreed Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mind
Name of horse: Thantias [Matías :: Other Twin]
Owner: Ririka [Leez0rz :: Owner of other Twin. Form pg 1]
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Crazed
Breed: Outcast
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Please follow the reference images.

Mane/Tail: Follow the reference. Please follow the reference image for the style, please.
His mane and tail are black, and should be kind of ‘wispy’ and ‘fluffy‘.

Scars: 2 to 3 scars running over his eyes.

Expression: Edited to look like he is smirking/scheming. His eyes should be half-lidded and his mouth pulled in to a smirk.

Horns: They are done in a variant style, so please do something close to the plush style.
The red at the tips is blood dripping down.

Wings: Wing style two. The wings should be the same color as his body, though the “inside [side showing] membranes should be white, as should the feathers. The feathers of the wings, if possible, should glow and look transparent.

Markings: I would like something inspired by tribal tatoos/markings. The tattoos should run down his front legs.
If this makes the twins too different, then please create some markings for them with distinct variations between the two.

Collar: Around his neck is a collar like in the reference image, same color and style. The only difference is that a ring sits in the front and a broken chain hangs from the ring.

Reference Image(s): Plushie :: Second Reference :: Collar :: Inspiration for markings :: More inspiration
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number: 025: Dusky Night by King
Hair/clothing edits (if any): See above: Mane, Tail, Horns, Accessories.

[edit] Ririka will post her form a little later on.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:34 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Colorist wanted: You!
Name of horse: Codex
Owner: elvyralani
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Insecure
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Green eyes, redish hair. Um, if possible just have fun and make a prettyful cosplay of codex? Keep it in that range of moderate. Like how Nastiras you showed, with the horse looking versions of her costume. For the body just have fun with that too!
Reference image(s): here
Default accessory color(s)?: none
Premade Tag Number: n/a
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC, though something world of warcraftish landscapes
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Edited mane and tail that looks like hers, and any of the accessories that you put in for the cosplay.
Price: 350k + 200k = 550k <3  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:19 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:Kirin/Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: To be named later
Owner: Lunarflowermaiden
Temper (one word for horse's personality): To be determined later
Breed: Spirited (Kirin/Wind crossbreed)
Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I'd like him to be the alternate Kirin male style, crossed with a wind. The aurora markings on his wings (the original style of wings), blending into his scales. The rest of his body dark blue like the Night sky picture, with a few stars here and there.
I'd like his mane to be long and curly, falling around his knees (somewhere between the standing knee, and the raised one).
If tail edits are possible on this alternate line art, I'd like it similar to the mane (slightly curly) and be long enough to just hit the ground.
Eyes: Emerald Green
Reference image(s):
Aurora 1
Aurora 2
Aurora 3
Night Sky
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number: 011
Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag feather color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Edited mane and tail, mentioned in description.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:48 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Enchante
Owner: dawns_aura
Temper (one word for horse's personality): fey
Breed: spirited
Inspiration: “spellbound”
Color scheme: cream, gold, and off-white
Note: I’d like her to look soft,delicate and feminine w/ up to minor edits

Reference image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Premade Tag Number: cc
Tag frame color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag feather color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag BG (for custom tag): n/a
Hair/clothing edits (if any)

adult reg. fem 350k + up to minor edits = 450k

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:48 pm

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Felmino
Name of horse: Aurianna
Owner: Lady Aria Starstone
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loving
Breed: Spirited
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Motherhood (Cosplay's can not have themes/domains. ~Kali)
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Her base color is black. She has white tiger stripes all over her body, and traveling part way up into the wings. Her eyes are deep purple. Her hair and mane is black, with purple and red streaks through them. Her hair is long, and curly, and partially piled onto her hair in a bun. She has silver hair sticks holding them in place, with garnet moons. She also has silver chains strung through her hair, mane, and along her wings, with garnet moons and stars. She wears a necklace and bracelets to match the chains. On her forehead, she has a silver and gold yin yang.
Reference image(s):
[X], [X], [X]
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Deep Purple and Red
Premade Tag Number: 023
Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag feather color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any): As per above (heh) Her hair is Long, curly, and partially bunned on the top. Her tail matches. She wears jewelery, no clothing. The jewelery is mostly silver chains with garnet stars and moons, threaded through hair, tail, wings, and as a necklace and bracelets. She also has silver hair sticks with garnet moons holding the bun.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff