Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:15 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

"I'll wait here. I'm a disaster in the kitchen." Aleera said with a laugh. "I've never been one to cook much." She watched the girl leave. Once Akila was gone, she returned to staring at the ceiling. "I wonder where Sire disappeared to?" She mused aloud. "It's not like him to just disappear."

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:54 am
"No worries, my Chiky, I'm back now." Clorogne leant on the door frame, watching her with a risen eyebrow. Stepping forward, he motioned for her to get up and out of his spot.

Akila worked in the kitchen carefully but speedily, cooking up the breakfast.

((sry, short, I gotta run, be back at around 3 my time))  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:55 am
User Image

Aleera looked over at the sound of his voice. She smiled at him, rising out of the throne. "Ah, Sire! You're back!" She greeted him warmly, then gestured to the throne. "It's all nice and warm for you now." She said with a laugh, pushing a stray strand of black hair out of her face.

((I have no idea what time that would be as I'm not sure what the difference between our timezones are.))

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:49 am
((well, I'm back now XD))

"Thank you..." He sat greatfully, "It is nice to be able to get off my warn out feet." He wrapped an arm around the girl and pulled her into his lap, "And where is my slave girl? She should be up by now." There was scorn in his voice.
Perfectly on time, Akila bustled into the room holding a tray with two plates of breakfast. Not expecting to see The king, she jumped when she looked up. Well, she supposed that meant no breakfast for her...she held out the tray for Aleera and Clorogne.
The King gladly took his plate, taking a rather large bite of french toast.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:05 pm
User Image

Aleera laughed lightly as she settled herself on the king's lap. "Really Sire. This is so unprofessional." She said playfully, though she made no move to get up or anything. "Finally. I ordered breakfast your us Sire, but I'm sorry it took so long." She said, ignoring Akila except to take a plate for herself. Inside, she felt pity for the poor girl, knowing the second plate had been hers. 'Sorry.' She apologized, though she knew she couldn't say it aloud.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:12 pm
Akila nodded, "Yes. Sorry for the delay." she didn't look up, not allowing her bangs to uncover her eyes, as she bustled to the side of the throne, and cleared her throat, "We are to see the troops today, Master?"

Clorogne smiled at Aleera, "Of course, one as thoughtful as yourself." he inhaled her scent before continuing to eat and answered Akila's question without scorn. (He must be in a good mood.) "In a short time. I must eat and digest, first."

"yes, Master." She waited for him to hook her up tp the leash, but he didn't.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:30 pm
User Image

Aleera leaned back against the king, resting against him as she ate. "Are you sure that's a good idea Sire? I have a bad feeling." She said, playing with her food rather than eating. She looked up at the king through her bangs. "I don't want to see you hurt Sire."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:20 am
Clorogne blinked, passing his plate to Akila, and too Aleera's as well, since she didn't seem hungry. "What did you see?"He spoke eagerly, eyes wide and anxious.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:34 am
User Image

Aleera looked up at the king, her eyes wide and full of fear for him. It was as if she actually did care. "Oh Sire. I saw a fight. A horrible, horrible fight. Things were burning and people were screaming." Her eyes took on a distant look, as if she were remembering a vision. "There was so much blood spilled and so many people hurt. I fear that if you go down to the troops, you will be one of the injured. Or worse....." She added the last part in a whisper, a small shudder rippling through her thin frame.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:30 am
Clorogne lifted Aleera as he stood, "I must go, then! My troops need me!" He settled her back onto her feet, and hurried to his room, dressing in black armor. "Slave!" Akila went hesitantly, and watched as he clipped the leash onto her collar, and draped a hooded brown/green cloak over her, looping the leash through to come out of the face whole. He wore metal boots over top his regular ones, and they made heavy thudding noises as he walked back to Aleera, "Thank you, my chicky. Arrange for my steed to be brought out front. His steed (horse) was large and gray with hair as white as snow. Akila had always thought it was a lovely creature...or atleast lovely looking.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:37 am
User Image

Aleera stumbled slightly as she was set back on her feet. She watched the king worriedly. Nodding at his order, she hurried away. In mere moments, she was standing outside the main doors. She held the reins to the king's steel gray war stallion as well as her own lighter, finely boned ebony black mare. "Please Sire. Is there nothing I can say to change your mind?" She begged of him when he came out. She was fiddling nervously with the reins she held. The girl was a good actor.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:42 am
"You've gone your job well, Aleera. I fear if you go, you too will suffer injury." He took the reigns, getting up onto the horse and tugged Akila's leash, "Up up!" But she was too small to get onto the tall stallion so easily and he sighed, "Aleera, if you could lift her...?"  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:55 am
User Image

Aleera sighed and boosted Akila up onto the horse. Then she turned and swung into the saddle of her own mare. "I couldn't bear to sit here and wait." She told the king firmly. "If you go, so do I. Perhaps I may be of help." 'And perhaps I can see your dead body.' She added silently, though she let nothing of that thought show.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:06 pm
Clorogne's eyes narrowed, "Why do you wish to wander into what could very well be your death, so badly?" He hooked Akila's leash to his belt, and turned the stallion to look directly at Aleera on her mare.
Akila watched curiously, peeking around the large body in front of her, and her ears twitched beneath her cloak's hood.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:09 pm
User Image

"Because Sire," Aleera began without hesitation. "I need to see with my own eyes that you are safe." She sighed and added. "And I'm hoping my powers will warn me of any shots directly at you. If they do, I can't warn you unless I'm with you." Her arguments made perfect sense and she said them with such sincerity. "Please Sire. Don't make me wait here on my own. I'll go crazy with worry for you." Her vibrant green eyes were bright, as if she were about to cry. "If you die, then I have nothing else. So I don't fear my death. Only yours."

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas