Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
♣The 2nd Lucky Cafe♣[Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:00 am
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

Shizumia waved her hands up."Uhh P-Please don't..it was my fault and i deserve to clean it..."Today was just not her day.New job.Horrible Memories.Everything just couldn't be at a bad time."Mr.Raikou if you don't mind can i speak to you for a moment?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:51 pm
~Raikou Shimzu~
"Please call me Raikou....you make me sound old when you call me 'mister' when I'm just in my 20's. But sure, I have time to spare, so...what do you want to talk about with me?" Raikou asked with a gentle smile.

~Hikari Katsu~
Hikari eye'd the two very carfully, even though she didn't know what they were, or were going to, talk about. She noticed coffee stain on her yukata. "Oh, No! Not my brand new yukata!" and then she quickly ran into the kitchen in search of club soda to get the stain out. Hikari was usually more worried about small things more than big things, but she was sometimes usually like that.

TET0 KASANE

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:18 pm
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

Shizumia was strangely out of words when she faced that smile.Something has to be wrong with him...then again their could be nothing wrong...Dammit all.She fumbled with her fingers trying her hardest not to say anything out of the blue,it was harder to not try and hold in all her questions."Raikou...are you.."Feeling horrible that your body doesn't know how to react or is that smile just a cleavery mask to make the simple minds fall for you?She couldn't say that sentence but softly mumbled."Happy?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:12 pm
Ro sighed, shaking her head.
"Coffee stains badly on floors likes these, so I'm going to get some cleaner," Ro said, striding away into the kitchen.

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:11 pm
~Raikou~

Raikou gave Shizumia weird looked and then after a while he laughed, "Yes, I am happy here. I'm always happy being in this diner, I'm happy being with Hikari, and I'm happy being around the rest of you gals. Why do you ask...?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:20 pm
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

"Not that!"Shizumia almost shouted,though she contained her voice to keep her fault from showing."Are you happy?"She put her arms on Raikou's shoulders and gave him a worried look.He seemed sad a 20 minute ago..."I mean are you happy with yourself as in your feelings towards everything..."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:44 pm
User Image

Silver looked around. The customers seemed happy, and none of them seemed to need anything. She took a seat and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:44 pm
Caelyn watched as Shizumia spilled the coffee, and watch her and Raikou disappear into the kitchen. She saw Silver take a breathe and sit in the chair. Caelyn was worried, but she didn't know why. She decided that talking to Silver wasn't such a good idea, seeing as how she thought she might bother her. She slowly made her way into the kitchen in a daze.
Caelyn spotted Raikou and Sizumia talking.
"Shizu-chan..... Are you okay?" she asked her in a small voice.

((sorry i haven't been on in a while. I didn't have any time to get on. Sorry.))  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:12 pm
~Raikou~
Raikou put on a smile, a smile that seem forced, and he continued to smile. "My feelings for everything is always true, I always speak from my heart so there is no problem." "You're going to go insane aren't you? To lie in front of an innocent girl...you are such a sick and twisted man inside Rai-Kun. How can you live with yourself? If you don't want to go insane than you should probably listen to me and you should continue to lie to her, after all, I am you," A voice inside Raikou's head bounced around the inside of his head. Raikou's appearance stayed at default but his insides were slowly eating him away.

~Hikari~
"Raikou's slowly disintegrating inside...one by one, my loved ones will fade away from me," Hikari thought to herself with tears running down her cheeks while she held a twisted smile on her face. After realizing she had tears coming out, she quickly wiped them and changed her expression. Hikari saw Silver sitting with her eyes closed, she supposed that Silver was half awake so Hikari used a gentle voice not to startle her, "Silver? You do have some time to spare right? I have a headache, can you get me some asprin or something?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:18 am
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

She was dumbfounded.To be more specific she was stunned at that smile that could seem so deep in a whole of a pitch black oasis.Slowly she smiled;though this smile was different.It seemed more as if she had given up."I'm sorry for your time....it's seems i was wrong..."She then put her head to the floor,then whispered under her breath."..once again..."She grabbed her kimono letting go of Raikou.She then realized the position she was in."Oh!"She said loudly almost happy."I'm so sorry Raikou if you would please excuse me,come with me Caelyn."Before she turned,she bowed and gave Raikou and forced put smile that seemed so real.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:41 pm
Ro had grabbed the cleaner, but stopped when she saw Sizumia and Raiku.
"I need to mind my own dang business," she scolded herself, and went to clean up the rest of the spilled coffee from the floor befre anyone slipped on it and fell.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:28 pm
User Image

"Of course." Silver said, getting up. She went to the kitchen to look for the aspirin. She opened the cupboards, wondering where it is.  

Ai Hasana

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:45 pm
Caelyn seemed surprised at first, then bowed to Raikou.
"Hai." she said, following Shizumia. She looked as Silver passed them going into the kitchen. She was worried for her, and for Shizumia. Caelyn didn't know who she saw, or what for that matter. But what she did know, was that she saw one of them. A true form of her, or maybe a demon.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:52 am
User Image

She found the aspirin. She poured water into a cup, and walked back to Hikari, holding the cup and the medicine. "Here." She said, handing it to Hikari. "Are you okay?'  

Ai Hasana

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:47 am
~Hikari~
"Yes, I'm fine. But I will be much better after I take this," Hikari said taking the asprin and cup away from Silver. She quickly swallowed the apsrin followed by a big gulp of water. "Ah, that's so much better. Thank you, Silver." Hikari said with a hint of a calm and peaceful tone in her voice.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff