Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Magical Technical... Accepting See PG1! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roro tashimaru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:39 pm
Sayori sighed and kept walking "So where are you from anyway... Could you try and help me with what i have forgot?" She figured it another stupid question and settled that the trip would go much faster if she kept her mouth shut  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:45 pm
"Ha, well then I suppose I'm not going crazy. I thought these woods were different." Did not cause much trouble for S'rasha. He never really remembered them anyways. His eyes just let him survey the area rather quickly. "Ya know, wandering like this is never a good idea. Leaves too much room for unfavorable things to happen. Or to find us. Ha, ya know what? Come with me..." S'rasha began to lead Rayna towards the world of New Mecha. Perhaps she has never seen what a terrible place it was.  

HrtBrkr

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:09 pm
Rayna looked to him nodding though was curious. She was glad that he was still around. Being a 'Simple Human' as mages liked to call her, trouble was all she had to look forward to. She knew her aunts told her more then they should have about the wars and it's cost. "Um, okay. Where are we going? Anywhere nice? Like a beach? That would be a nice change, go on vacation as I heard my aunts talk of in their younger years before the wars affected the family." She quieted herself glad to at least have familiar company. It wasn't that she hated mages, she wished she was one, it was only some that took the powers too far.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:11 pm
Diz thought for a few moments before deciding how much she would need to know. "Well due to your memory loss it seems that you would be very unfamiliar with current events or those that have passed. I'm from a world called New Mecha. I was born in a large town there called Parlborough." He thought on how best to describe the city as he remembered the way it had once looked before it was hit by the tides of war. "It was once a beautiful city, towers of white reaching up high towards the clouds. The people were all so friendly and welcoming to strangers. Researchers and..." Diz stopped mid sentence as he saw movement all around. "What the?" The ground shook mildly then stopped. Diz waited for a few seconds before turning to the girl. "Is it just me or has something changed?" He asked as the jungled seemed to have shifted all around them.

Nutrino Starwind

HrtBrkr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:28 pm
S'rasha's ears twitched. He thought he heard someone talking. "Must just be this damn jungle." He continued walking not sure what to tell Rayna. "Where I'm taking you is quite far from a beach. It is closer to where I grew up." S'rasha emerged from the dense foilage into the treeline. Before the two of them laid the remains of the rest of the jungle. "What you see before you is what used to be my home. Before the technicals cut it down to fuel their factories." S'rasha motioned towards the billowing black smoke. "Not all of New Mecha is a think tank. These outskirt cities are the workhorse of the nation." He pawed at the soot cover leaves below him. "They leave their mark...thats for sure."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:39 pm
She followed along until she began hearing faint noises. As she saw the Forrest remains and the smoke ahead she froze in place. She was not allowed here, none of the magic realm were lest they be fighting. "S'rasha, I'm sorry about your homeland, but, I'm not allowed further then this. If the armies catch us, they could kill us or worse." She felt a twinge of fear run through her mind knowing she was curious but also knew the risks. Such destructed lands were called dead zones for reasons. She motioned one foot ahead of her though still couldn't bring herself to step further in then she already was. "I don't know if I can do this." She said after a moment. She had questions of why her friend referenced the techy side as what they call it and not what normal people of their realm did.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HrtBrkr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:11 pm
S'rasha laughed wildly, his teeth flashing crazily. "Oh trust me darling, we have nothing to fear of the New Mecha armies." He was the army for this region. Which reminded him. There would be a detachment coming for him. He may be simply AWOL but to the generals of this nation he was as good as dead. S'rasha growled as the city came fully to life, all smoke stacks pumping foulness into the air. "Perhaps we should go...no use making you uncomfortable." S'rasha cooly turned and walked slowly back into the jungle.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:16 pm
She held her nose a moment as the breeze carried some of the smoke their way. She wasn't sure about this place but if S'rasha said there was nothing to fear she would trust him. "What is that smell? It's not like a fire? Or a stink spell." She said after a moment. She would watch him turn away hearing his last comment and felt bad. "S'rasha, if you say it's okay I'll go with you. I mean You went to my home though I could tell it made you uncomfortable. If you say we have nothing to fear, I'll believe you." She moved to stand beside him and pet his back lightly. She didn't wish to upset him. Not cause he could still eat her should he choose to, but because she had been growing attached to him.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HrtBrkr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:06 pm
S'rasha stopped. "You don't seem to understand. Where that city is built is where my home used to be..." He hung is head. Any family he may have known was dead. Or worse, become like him. "And they burn coal. It comes from the earth. Quite useful all be a bit dirty."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:10 pm
"I'm sorry S'rasha. That couldn't have been easy." She patted him lightly once more in support and hoping to help him feel better but she knew what loosing a home felt like, and knew it never really went away. "So, back to the village then?" She tried to change the subject hoping to avert their minds of the area. Rayna wasn't sure what else she could really do to help him.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:26 pm
The girl didn't seem too fazed by him. That was a good thing. Halek-Jeun hated the prejudgment that had always come with meeting new people. "Please, call me Halek," he said with a smile, lightly bowing his head. "It's a pleasure to have you in our company. It's very rare for us to have guests stay in these parts of Urgalis. Easy to imagine why." He led her over to the counter, taking out the guest book from a drawer behind it and setting it out on the surface in front of her with a pen. When she offered payment for staying, he shook his head. "Oh, no. It's yours to keep. The only payment my sister and I are happy to be rewarded with is knowing that our guests are safe here during their stay." He knew that was a bit of a strange... policy. But it was true. It was their custom and not something they would be willing to change.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:53 am
S'rasha was feeling a bit gloomy until he looked down. Below him was a footprint. One akin to military issue boots. "Hey Rayna, what kind of shoes do your war mages wear?" He was sure they didnt wear anything like this. S'rasha sprinted out of sight to find another spot where someone had stopped to survey. Running back to Rayna, his eyes were glowing fierce. "Yes, perhaps the village is the safest place for you right now." He never feared the magic users, it was his own technical kind which would cause the most trouble.  

HrtBrkr

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:15 am
*Inola nodded in thanks at the kind gesture and figured there may be some hope for this kingdom yet.* Thank you then. You can call me Inola. I'm not sure how long I'll be staying, probably as long as it takes to decipher some of the scrolls I had bought here. *She would give a light smile and sign her name into the book for him. Then would wait for direction to her room.*

Rayna looked to S'rasha a moment puzzled by the question. For a moment she thought it was silly but shrugged the thought before replying. "Usually some form of boots like sailors on the high seas or some type of slipper. Why do you ask?" She watched as he ran off and tried to follow only to have him come back to her. "Safer for me? What about your safety S'rasha? What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:50 pm
Yori looked around and shrugged. To her everything looked the same. Trees, bushes, and some more trees. "Looks the same to me..." And she thought about it. "though I cant see much with how dark it is..." She sighed  

Roro tashimaru

HrtBrkr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:08 pm
"My safety should be the least of anyone's concerns. But I ask because we aren't the only one's in these woods." S'rasha sat down to think and relax his mind. It was always easier to stalk with the mind at ease. "Most of us aren't as kind to magic as I have been..." S'rasha slipped up in what he said but without really noticing it. "Please let us just go back to the village. We can figure out what to do from there."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff