Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Autumn Crisp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:45 am
User ImageAs Kirin walked, She saw a women and Ryuu. Kirin waved running "Ryuu-kun!"

Who is that women? She doesn't look like one of them...Or how were they called? I think Zombies? No...Maybe human-eaters-or-so. Ah no!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:58 am
User Image Naoki breathed a sigh of relief.

"Sorry about that, just making sure..." she asked, lowering her gun and giving the boy she had aimed at an apologetic glance. She turned back to the redhead. "Are you guys okay? Do you have anyone else with you?"  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:03 pm
User Image"Im sure there are others with him. He won't be so calm during this situation." Sirena told as she turned to a woman coming near to them.

"What's next, Naoki?" Sirena told to Naoki after looking at the woman.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:11 pm
User ImageRyuu stared at Koji waiting for him to respond to the lady holding the badge

"uh I think he's lost in though, I'm Ryuu, he's Koji, over there is Hana, and that's Miss Anasako"

Was surprised to Kirin from up stairs didn't really yell back trying to be quiet. Ryuu new her because he had to see her a lot due to his sleeping disorder

Responding to the woman with the gun"There's four of us down here we are fine just grabbing some weapons"  

Heart of Madness

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:17 pm
User Image"Weapons? Are you guys not armored or anything?" Sirena told to Ryuu as she knew. Never leave your base without anything ready on your side.

"C'mon, You gotta be kidding me. High schoolers, are survivors and aren't armored or anything?...That's just pathetic. You guys had hard time to survive, Didn't you guys?" Sirena told once again to Ryuu.

"Ugh, My name is Sirena Tsukuyo at your service. You should be grateful to us. We had come all the way from America to here after hearing about this disaster. You know that they can't see either feel? I mean you know all rules and everything about them, Do you?" Sirena started breathing after talking so long.

"Oh and...Koji, Ryuu, Hana and Miss Anasako? Can I talk to your teacher?" Sirena told.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:20 pm
User ImageKirin walk to Miss Anasako and told "U-Uhm, Aren't you scared of all these, Anasako-san?" Kirin told as she looked at Ryuu talking with the woman's.

A-A-A-America?!! That's unbelievable! Kirin thought as she took out medicine "Anybody hurt or injured here?" Kirin told without a smile nor in a cold voice.

Autumn Crisp

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:25 pm
User Image "Sirena, cut them some slack," Naoki muttered in her partner's ear. "We're the only ones from the military. They wouldn't know everything we do. They survived out of common sense."

She grinned at Ryuu. "I think you guys did a pretty nice job to be able to handle yourselves this way."

Naoki looked around. "If they're done here and no one's hurt, we should keep moving and try to look for more people."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:29 pm
User Image"Sheesh, But I still need to talk to their teacher, If she is one." Sirena told replying to Naoki. Yes, they indeed did a hard work, that's what Sirena is impressed from.

Hard work...Students...Zombies...Dying...Blood...Surviving. That's unbelievable... I should just calm down from now. More people are here...And Im still scared...I need some water. Water.

Sirena took out a bottle of water from her back and drink it. She looked back at Ryuu and told "So, Why didn't any zombies come after I threw the pencil? Have you finished all of them?"

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Celebrity01

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:30 pm

Mico ran out a classroom with his two pistols in his belt. he was super catious of his surroundigns. it was neary darkness so he could barely see. he heard a few gunshots and followed where the noise was. once he was at the place where he heard it, he saw a small group of people. all of them seeemd to be talkign so that was good. he slowly appraoched them. tryign not to startle any of them, he paused not too far away from them.
"Excuse me? Hello? Are you guys ok, I heard soem noise and i came to see what it was." He noticed the school nurse and osme of his classmates, but he cant make out the other people there.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:34 pm
User ImageKirin walked up to Mico and told "Ah! Mico-kun! Are you okay?" Kirin took out her medicine in any case if he was hurt or not. Kirin still had her eye on the both girls, they seemed suspicious to Kirin, but they are from Military, that isn't so suspicious. They probably came to help them.  

Autumn Crisp

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:38 pm
User ImageWell this American sure has an attutude on herRyuu thought to himself chewing his gum

"Don't really no much about them, and yeah you can talk to her"

"Yeah Kirin we're all fine here thanks"Ryuu said loud but not too loud

"Thanks, what's your name anyways?"Ryuu asked the woman with the gun

"Well the basement is kind of a solitude no real noise gets out....wait zombies? That's what they are?Didn't think that was possible. We only killed some there should be a lot more" Ryuu said to Sirena Tsukuyo

"Who's that up there, Mico?"Ryuu didn't really know Mico but has seen and heard him around  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:43 pm
User Image"Okay..." Sirena told as she came near Miss Anasako "Can I have one to one talk and a little bit away from others?" Sirena told to her waiting for reply. Yes she might be acting up for now, But that's only to make sure to trust them.

"Her name is Naoki...She is from Military as me." Sirena told to Ryuu before going with Miss Anasako.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:19 pm
User Image

*Miss Anasako looked the Woman over before gesturing to a corner of the basement where they could talk in private*
What do you wish to discuss with me Lie..*she cut herself off, remembering she was a teacher, and did not want to raise any question on how she knew the ranks of the military. But covering her error she said* Miss Sirena.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:23 pm
User Image"Since you are a teacher, You should know how this all starts...Or either...Keep everything what you saw in secret...Well, Im not telling that you saw everything. But at least tell what you saw, With your own eyes. They have power to break a regular door, do they?" Sirena wanted to take all information as soon as she can.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:38 pm
User Image

I began to think to myself, This girl certainly has some nerve talking to Miss Anasako like that! I mean we're in a life or death situtation and all she can think about is talking with our teacher!

"Um...Can I ask you a few questions first? Like why are the students Zombies, why is only Japan Effected by this, and why if you guys already knew about this why didn't you come before it started to spread like it has?"

Due to my over imagitive mind I was always questioning reasons as to why someone would wait, or forget things that were important. I never let a subjust down untill I could either figure them out and this wasn't going to be any different.

" Hey Ryuu I think I'll take the Bow and Arrows, and miss Naiko, was it? We may not have armor but I do know there are more survivers out side in the clock tower. I'm certain my little sister and more people are there. "

I began to place my hands on my hips as I retorted, " Oh and don't think I forgot about my questions from a moment ago! I still want some answers! "

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff