Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:03 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Two only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Nodding his head, Two sat back down to his pen & paper as Alucai arrived. Scribbling some writing down, he turned it about to let the others read, Everyone went to Iwagakure for the Chuunin Exams. Surely a few saddened faces would emerge from this revelation: after all, the fact that Suna was a genin ghost town at the moment meant that the boring E-ranked missions would have to be handled by many of the higher-ups. 'Want to pull turnips?', 'Clean the Kage Statues?', and 'Take an unwanted miscreant for a long walk off a short pier?' were all current missions up for grabs.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:09 pm
"E Ranked Missions? For an Anbu?..." asked Siniku sighing and sitting back a bit shaking his head, "Well If everyone went to Iwagakure shouldn't I be there with my new student?" he asked before looking to Alucai and then back to Two.

"Unless you actually have something important for me to be doing here." he added, "But if this kid needs anything I am sure I could Facilitate him... If handle it I think I'll go to Iwa... Under the Guise as someone else though of course."

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

☆★☆★"Died For All the Wrong Reasons"☆★☆★

Al sighed and started to speak. "I'll take the pulling turnips one, just tell me where I ought to go." Alucai sighed for he was the only Gennin left behind at Suna for the time being. Al waited for Two to answer him.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

☆★☆★"Died For All the Wrong Reasons"☆★☆★

Alucai was getting very annoyed and stepped out of the office and left out to perform more training this time to perform either some weapons training or simple ninjutsu.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:58 pm

Info:
[Two only]

He didn't really expect them to take the missions, especially the last one on the list, but he silently laughed at their expressions of disbelief. Writing something else down, it read, "Bast has Ganchou under control for the moment, tho' his outbursts have cost the genin their patience. Please accompany Alucai to his training? Having a friend beside him may liven his mood, even if you don't teach him anything. I shall stay here in case of emergency."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:25 am
"Well I guess I could accompany him...As long as he doesn't get the crap beaten out of him like Karal did." said Siniku with a bit of a yawn as he stood up, "But if Ganchou is starting to be a problem let me talk to him when he comes back... IF.... he does. I am his captain. If something happened to him then it was under my watch." he said before creating a shadow clone and shunshining to the Dojo/Training Grounds.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:10 am
Ganchou tumbled out of Two's cloak, looking around quite confused and shocked. Dangit, he thought, a Gyaku Kuchiyose. Must be because of that announcement. Looking around, he stood up and waved to Siniku's clone... then fell flat on his face, his missing foot still in Mononoke's clutches "GOD D*** IT! WHERE IS SHE?" he cried out, looking around for Mononoke to show herself. He levered himself up using the kage's desk, then smiled weakly at Siniku. "I can explain... sort of... maybe. Oh dear..." The reason for an explanation would be that Ganchou had arrived naked, and missing his left foot. Meanwhile, the 12 ANBU that had been stationed in Iwagakure returned dragging everyone's luggage, and laying it outside the door of the office, Six's being covered in fragile, delicate, handle with care, hazardous, and danger labels.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:02 pm
"Ga-n-cho-u-san... Why are you naked? And where did your foot go?" asked Siniku as he saluted the Iwa ANBU as they left and would kneel down, "You did something stupid didn't you? I heard you have been acting up..." said the ANBU Captain's Shadow Clone.

The tone that was used was not his usual happy-dun-care tone, it was his ANBU Voice. The voice he used when he was frightfully serious about something, "I heard from Two that you have been acting up... Causing trouble for our Genin and Bast...." he said letting out a low growl, "What the hell are you thinking? In a village that isn't even ours? Did you even think about the other villages image of us? When you are outside of this village you represent the ANBU of this Village and the Village itself... If I ever find out you acting up again in another village while your supposed to be a Role Model for our Genin and our Spokesperson... I will kick your a** out of the ANBU so god damn fast you won't even know it happened... " he said before standing up and looking to Two.

"Sorry if I over stepped myself." he added then looked right back to Ganchou, "I am all for having a good time but for god sakes man. Your naked and you don't have a foot... We can probably get a prosthetic for that." he said sitting back on the couch.

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:11 pm
Bast appeared in the doorway and waved to the room's inhabitants. She threw a tarp over Ganchou and tapped Siniku on the shoulder.

"No, no prosthetic limbs. I stole his foot because he was being a bad boy," she said, holding up the vial containing a dusty foot. It tried to escape toward Ganchou. "I'm leaving it up to you whether he should get it back, Siniku-chan."

She offered the vial to the ANBU Captain casually, as if foot-filled flasks were everyday objects.

"He insulted my golems, too, after one of them stole his foot. He said they were all piles of mud," she continued, still as nonchalant as ever.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:15 pm
"Well... There is nothing more scary then a Pissed Siniku... I mean... I am a pretty laid back guy... To piss me off is to really do something bad." said Siniku and shrugged, "Give it back to him... But Ganchou think about what I said. I am really disappointed in you."  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:24 pm
Bast shrugged and popped the seal off of the flask. Instantly, the dust leaped from the container and flew toward Ganchou, sliding under the tarp very intelligently.

"Well, my work here is done," the woman said with another shrug. "See you around, Siniku."

She waved at the ANBU Captain and disappeared, off to contemplate her own devices.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:24 pm
Sullenly, he said in a tone like a child that's been scolded "Any incidents were either in our rooms or when I was in a disguise. I'm not STUPID, Siniku. As for being a model for the Gennin, I admit I made some mistakes. Bast is just mad cause She's Bast, and get's mad when I do somethin stupid. And... well... I was sorta drinkin. And you know what happens then. I forgot my tea here, so I bought some local sake. *facepalm* anyways..." his foot snugly re-attached, he quickly jolted out into the hallway and put some of his spare clothes on, then came back in. "Besides... at least one thing I did had a purpose. In a way. Perhaps." Sighing, he got a cup of his regular tea and sighed in relief when he drank it. Staring into his cup as if he could see all of life's mysteries in it, looking like he was in deep reflection.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:30 pm

Info:
[Myself, the Doctor, Two, & Six]

Poofing back into Suna with Ganchou, we collected ourselves as Siniku & Bast debated the foot. Oh... such an ordinary conversation for those used to Suna's customs, but oh-so-odd for the outsider. "Two, thank you for watching over the village. I'll let you rest for now," I calmed the silent man, poofing him back to his sealed form. (ed. note: 'not in use') With the Doctor-slash-ex-Tsuchikage & the maligned Six, they would be able to keep people company. Sitting myself into the comfy seat behind the clean desk, the others spread themselves out across the room. "So, Ganchou... any requests for dangerous missions?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:41 pm
His head perked up at once. "Aye, if you'd give me one." He wanted to do something dangerous and dark, to keep the feelings that were in turmoil inside of him occupied. "Anything you like, Sir." He would do whatever he could to the best of his abilities.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:49 pm
((Have him go attack some civilians! Pets! The granny with the knitting needles! XD Revolution! Revolution! Viva la Robo-Revolucion!))  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff