Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
Jade Legacy [L5R 3eR] - Act 1: Atsumari/Gathering Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Raganui Minamoto rolled 5 10-sided dice: 3, 8, 3, 5, 1 Total: 20 (5-50)

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:40 pm
"Mastery? I dare say I am not at that level yet." He smiles, eyes closed. Shifting to take a ready position, he opened both eyes, Brown and Blue. "But I will work my way to it." His blade stayed sheathed, his right hand hovering over the hilt.

(Init: 19)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:47 pm
"Lady Kuni! It is good to see you up and about! If you are so willing, I would like to talk with you later.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Agent Sinistra rolled 4 10-sided dice: 10, 6, 4, 2 Total: 22 (4-40)

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:53 pm
@ Go Competition:

Rain Yupa
Asahina Kenichi would nod at Kyumi's words, pausing once again to appraise the playing table. She just captured some of his pieces, which had given her a slight advantage.

"If you don't mind me asking... are you really a Lion? From what I've heard of your Clan, you're nothing like I expected you to be. This tournament is my first opportunity to interact with members of other clans, and all I have to go on is the words of my fellow Crane."

He would move his focus on another part of the board, giving the area Kyumi contested up in an effort to stake a new claim.

{Go check of 21 vs TN 15}

"As much as it may surprise you... I am, indeed, a Lion. While our Clans may not be on the... friendliest of terms, there is no reason to cause needless trouble with someone I barely know." As she surveyed the board, it was obvious that, thus far, the setup pleased her. She had thought that he might give up some of what he claimed if she started to push in on him, and he had. She began to start on another bit of his territory, to test if he might give way once more.

"Besides, I am in the same situation as you. I think I'm better off trying to make friends, don't you?"

((4k3; 22 vs TN 15))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:04 pm
@ Martial Duels:

Kaori would look over upon Kojiro as she was preparing her scroll of Path to Inner Peace, observing he had no injuries. "You have not even competed yet. You do not need my attentions." A brief pause later, and she would add, "If your aims are amorous, then I have a thing to teach you about Kuni women. Especially injured ones."

--------------------

"Modesty and Confidence are traits of equal value. Then let us fight for each, and see which prevails."

{Initiative 21}

The bald young Miromoto would cross his blades before him, ready to last out if the need be... but the moment had not arrived yet. For now, he would wait, and gauge his opponent. {Full Defense, Defense roll of 29}

Kakita Zanzen, you have initiative!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Raganui Minamoto rolled 8 10-sided dice: 8, 4, 10, 9, 2, 7, 5, 8 Total: 53 (8-80)

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:11 pm
Zanzen opts to slowly close for a bit, studying the man for a moment before suddenly closing, unleashing a quick flash of steel.

Attack: 8k5 = 50  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:15 pm
Forgive me, Lady Kuni. I do not wish for your attentions. I only desire an opportunity to determine if I could find a way to obtain information from your family that may help with a matter of family honor. If you would like to discuss the matter with me later, I would be honored. Although the matter is disgraceful and shaming, it is no secret. I would prefer that few people knew of it. If you wish, I would not object to a witness to insure that your honor is maintained."  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Raganui Minamoto rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:15 pm
Explosion  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:17 pm
@ Go Competition:

Kenichi would apparently learn fast, realizing what Kyumi was doing. If she kept on challenging him like this, there would be no way he could win. Rather than abandoning his hard-earned territories, he would begin consolidating his liberties to minimize the damage she could do. {Games: Go check of 18 vs TN 20, Failure 1/3}

But it wouldn't be enough, as he had realized that, whether by cunning or luck, she had forced him to fight for a lost cause, and there would be nothing he could do to regain that corner of the board.

"... maybe some of the things I heard about the Lions are true. That hurt," he openly confessed as he gauged his chances.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Raganui Minamoto rolled 6 10-sided dice: 6, 2, 10, 9, 7, 7 Total: 41 (6-60)

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:18 pm
Damage: 6k3, spending 1 VP

Final: 27  
Raganui Minamoto rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:18 pm
Explosion!  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Raganui Minamoto rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:21 pm
forgot a die on damage.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:36 pm
@ Martial Duels:

Mirumoto Sozen is surprised and caught off guard at the lightning-fast strike that smashed his defenses to bits, a look of complete shock on his face as Zanzen's kakita blade cuts across his chest!

However, he spends a void point to negate 10 of those wounds, reducing his damage to 17, leaving him Injured instead of Down.

"I'm sorry... I can't give up without a fight, noble Kakita. I have to do what I can to get my blades on Horiuchi Sayoko. It was not my original goal in this duel... but I can't let that monster go after almost killing Wazuka. She would have if it was permitted; you could see it in her eyes. I will dishonor her if I give up now. Defend yourself, Kakita Zanzen!"

Mirumoto Sozen shifts from Full Defense to Full Attack, spending another Void point to gain a bonus to his attack! With a powerful flourish of sword slashes, he likewise blows through Zanzen's defenses like tissue paper! {56 on the attack roll between raises and wound penalties}.

Sozen manages to strike a wound into Zanzen's shoulder, wounding him for 16 damage, leaving him Hurt (+10 penalty to rolls)! Zanzen, you have initiative and 3 free raises to play with!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:49 pm
"Honorable, but I cannot loose either. I made a promise." He speaks calmly, then flashes out another strike of his sword.

1 Free raise on attack to lower TN.

Attack: 8k5 = 34  
Raganui Minamoto rolled 8 10-sided dice: 5, 9, 2, 7, 5, 2, 8, 3 Total: 41 (8-80)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:50 pm
... helps if I remember to roll  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Raganui Minamoto rolled 7 10-sided dice: 2, 2, 1, 9, 3, 8, 1 Total: 26 (7-70)

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:55 pm
Damage, two raises.

7k3 = 20, totally 37. He's down.  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items