Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:49 am
User ImageUser Image

☆★☆★"Died For All the Wrong Reasons"☆★☆★

Alucai was still on his round a bout when he saw the Doctor and Mam jump, collide and then jump again. Al swiftly moved down the center while he saw the Doctor throw the bells. *Bells?* Al thought! but thinking of why he had to think of what next. As Alucai ran down through the center between the Doctor and Mam he quickly turned around and felt that his feet and body were a little lighter than normal. "What the?" Al managed to say but he wanted to finish this off with a bang. The chakra scabbard on his short sword grew into a large cleaver sword! In one powerful slash horizontally, aimed at the Doctor and Mam, Al's arm muscles bulging Alucai sent of a enormous pressure wave towards both Mam and The Doctor. The crescent wave was large enough to double the length between the Doctor and Mam. But after launching the chakra scabbard Alucai's legs gave out and he sat and watched at how his attack will fare against Mam and the Doctor.
Chakra Increase +30
[8/8]
Pressure Wave
[5/5]

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:39 am
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, & the Doctor]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Suzu no Oto was doing its job well, until of course the moment when Alucai tried to get the upper hand with a circling attack. No doubt the full version, I thought, as one part of the wave connected with the Doctor as the other reached off to a spot beside me. Letting the song go, as Suzu no Oto had been stopped since the Doctor's meeting with the pressure wave, I hailed Al as he returned to the ground. "Nice job on the last part there. Attacking all sides at once is good if one isn't even disoriented. Did you happen to see me several feet off to the side? I hadn't picked any specific image for Suzu no Oto. Oh--"

A momentary lapse in memory had occured when I thought about Sheva & Akita. "You were watching, yes? I hope the last bit didn't harm you... sound jutsus can be quite rough. Have you met Alucai yet?" I had spoken slightly louder, in trying to reach their far-off ears. "I'm afraid that I'm not much good with taiju--err... bukijutsu training!"

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:32 am
User ImageUser Image

Looking at his sensei from the ground Alucai smiled and started breathing heavily. "Sensei you may call it whatever you wish for I am working on my Taijutsu training also. Sensei would you mind if I trained Shiva and Akita? I would like to be a sensei like you." Alucai rested his head on a broken wall.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, & the Doctor]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Nodding in agreement, the idea was a great one. "Yes, I would like it if you'd be able to teach. It's a rewarding experience regardless of whether one can teach in the field or not," I replied, trying to find the Doctor in my mind as the words flowed. The sense of enjoyment from hearing Al's praise drew fresh blood to my cheeks, & I reached up to ruffle my hair for a distraction. "Thanks Al. In the mean time, I'll see what's going on with the others." Waving goodbye, I pulled the good Doctor from his pile & slung him over my shoulder.

----------to the Kage's Office----------

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:36 am
User ImageUser Image

Alucai started to rise and left for a little while. He had just gone through some intense training and really needed to rest up or at least get something to eat. "Hey Shiva why don't you accompany me to the Cafe?" Alucai left to the cafe.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:37 am
Edited lol  

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:40 am
[[Blasph I left to the tea shoppe sweatdrop ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alucai walked into the broken dojo and laughed. He turned around and waited for his pupil to arrive after she had done her missions.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alucai had crossed his arms and wandered about the place before realizng that he hadn't trained his Taijutsu in forever. "Oh the good 'ol days of fighting with myself" Al sighed and continued to walk. "I wonder how Shiva is doing on her missions?" Alucai was going to keep his word and teach her techniques but first she needed to perform missions in order to earn her right to learn.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alucai chuckled to himself before going up to a battered locker. Opening the locker he saw a bunch of weapons that could be used to further Taijutsu. Alucai picked up a funny looking knife piece and then placed it back. Rummaging through the locker Alucai came across a pair of knuckle blades. Hmmm, he thought to himself these coould be pretty useful. Alucai pocketed them fore later and then focused on some clan jutsu before Shiva came back.

Alucai looked around and then sighed very heavily. Ninjutsu was never his thing but but he guessed, Hell if it is a lot like chakra manipulation he should get it right away. Raiton: Shiroi Yaiba (Lightning Release: White Blade), Alucai took out his short sword and started to focus his chakra into the blade. That was easy but unlocking his Clan's chakra was harder.
[1/4]

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:36 am
User ImageUser Image

Looking at his blade and noticing all of the chakra surrounding the blade and noticed one of the things he was doing wrong, he needed to focus on the lightning aspect of the chakra release not just pure chakra itself. Closing his eyes Alucai watched the chakra flowing from his hand and into the blade. But where was his Clan’s chakra? He focused on the one thing he knew how to and that was emitting the chakra through the short sword. But as Alucai stopped thinking and just let his mind go Al heard a small crackle. Opening his eyes he saw that an inch of the chakra was starting to fuzz around the blade and a spark was shooting off here and there.
[2/4]

Sparks started to shoot up around the blade and Al started to chuckle. “Yes, yes, YES!” getting more and more excited Alucai swung the sword around and the crackling started to grow louder. He was emitting the Hatake Clan’s chakra. The White Lightning was one of the most powerful elements amongst the world and Alucai could now tap into the spirits of his ancestors. But Al still has a while to go before mastering all of the jutsu bestowed within his blood.
[3/4]

Stopping all of the flow throughout the blade Alucai sheathed his blade and focused on the chakra emanation through his palms. Noticing the palms of his hands Al jumped up and clicked his heels. “That’s it!” he blurted, taking out the short sword and charged up the blade with his electric white chakra. The short sword sparked up and Alucai jumped again. “That’s it, that’s it” Alucai started to wave his sword around and the crackling of the white chakra around the blade was highly potent. Alucai mastered the technique but what was to come? What more secrets could be unlocked by the Hatake clan?
[4/4]

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:07 am
User ImageUser Image

Alucai put away his sword and walked around the dojo to wait for Shiva.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alucai was pacing back and forth waiting for his pupil. But he was irritated at how much time he could be training but this is what Mam Sensei referred to. So Al sat and waited but in the mean time meditated and focused his chakra.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I'm not going to wait around anymore, I'm going to train my butt off while Shiva does the same." Alucai looked at the three scrolls he took out of his pocket. "Tetsu no Ryu, Hatake, Shigure Souen Ryu or Tame za Kyokudo?" laying the scrolls down Alucai got onto his knees. Alucai stood up firmly and decided on Shigure Souen Ryu! As Al walked over to a cleared space he gripped the hilt to his red hilt katana. Unsheathing the weapon Al started to focus the fire chakra into the blade. Rushing forward ,with the technique of the last stage, Al swung his blade and got onto one knee. Silence was upon Alucai until the winding sound of fire cackling could be heard and then seen all around Alucai, Shinotsuku Ame [ Pelting Rain ].
[1/6]

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Al stood but thought something was wrong with his technique. In fact nothing was wrong but in Alucai's mind something was wrong. Alucai used the technique once more, first rushing forward and slashing about him. The flames followed the blade as if they shared an insuperable bond, the flames appeared around Alucai as five pillars of white fire. The technique was getting better and Alucai knew.
[2/6]

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas