Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Tea Shoppe Citadel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

solanik

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:58 pm
Matt walks in having somehow broke the hold of Kyo. He looked around the place to see if he could find Sypher. after a few seconds Matt finally notices him walking over slowly, Preparing himself for the very worst to happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:04 pm
Kyo had let go of Matt as he wanted to play with the sand for just a bit until he noticed he was gonna be lost if he didn't hurry up as he entered the shop and looked around till He found Syphe. Still being his grumpy chuunin self as Kyo walked ove and sat down across from him and next to Matt. "Sypher-san...why are you so mad lately??" He said it soft enough so people didn't hear him. But his curiosity was overwhelmed.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:22 pm
Sypher leaned back in his chair and looked at Kyo for a moment, his eyes giving away nothing "I don't have to tell you, Kyo-san." he said calmly, his eyes fixed on the door and the windows outside. He wasn't mad at Kyo necessarily but angrier at Dai and Matt as well. He'd told them that Sand was having issues, told them what he expected of them and still they had thought about going after that Mist ninja. Maybe it was just to talk or maybe it was something else but the point was that they'd wanted to. And then Dai had jerked her hands away from him like a spoiled child instead of realizing she'd been out of line for a moment. Sypher put his head down slightly, his hair hiding his eyes as he thought how best to describe how he was feeling right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:31 pm
Matt sat in the chair quietly he thought back to the office. Syphers reaction was still fresh in his mind, he knew that just trying to help out Dai had gotten him in trouble now. Sypher-sama?...don't be mad at Dai, it was my fault I fed the thought she was having and deserve any punishment you see fit, I apologize for my behavior and I can not Blame Dai for being upset and wanting to meet a fellow Clansman, I know if I were to meet someone from my Clan I would have the same reaction just please don't take it out on her, I am willing to take punishment for the both of us. Matt's head slumped as he spoke  

solanik

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:37 pm
Sypher looked up and listened as Matt spoke "That is not why I'm angry. I'm angry that you seemed to take my rules as merely a suggestion. Suna is practically at war with an unknown fraction and that you both even thought of running off to chase after someone in this place. That's what I'm angry about." he said carefully, keeping his voice low. "This isn't Cloud. We can't just hang around and chill here. If we were in another village, maybe. But not here."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:40 pm
"Sypher-sama, I see. As i caid tho Dai deserves no punishment i see no harm in her simply wanting to meet a clansman, it was my idea and thus i will accept any punishment you deem necessary. Matt looked up at Sypher his eyes completely serious as he readied for Syphers next words.  

solanik

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:04 pm
Dai was the last to appear after Matt and Kyo. she walked over to her teammates and setting her things done quietly. She sat and the waitress looked at Dai. Dai raised her hand in saying she wanted nothing. Dai kept her eyes low. When Matt asked to take on the punishment. Dai looked at him without a word. Her eyes were intense. She shook her head in telling him not to worry. Dai moved her eyes back to the spot in front of her. expressionless once more. As everyone spoke, Dai kept to herself. After all She was use to being like this. Alone in the world. "I'm so sick of all of this." She thought as she kept her hands into her pocket. "I'm a disappointment to Sypher and to Cloud." She thought as she closed her eyes. "I'm not made to be a Cloud ninja." Dai bite her lower lip as she sat there silently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:39 pm
Sypher sighed, a long drawn out annoyed thing, and dropped his head backwards "I'm not punishing anybody." he said, still looking at the ceiling "I just...I know we're all in the same general age range and its hard to take me seriously sometimes. But I said those things so you would be able to keep each other safe." he moved his foot and nudged Dai's wiggling her foot, having a good idea what was going on her head "None of you will be punished and I'm not disappointed." he sat up as his ramen arrived, starting to eat "If we happen across that girl again, the one from Dai's clan, you can ask her stuff..." he said to Dai between bites.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

solanik

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:46 pm
Sypher...i have irritating news tho. there was a boy back in the Kages office i believe he noticed me and had some knowledge of who i was and i fear a fight may be brewing, i promise to avoid conflict while we are within the village but would like permission to go outside the village if my prediction is correct even if i must be accompanied by you Sypher and the rest of the squad....i think he is my brother. Matt's eye showed somewhat worried yet still confident to what he was saying.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:51 pm
Sypher shook his head "If he picks a fight with you, we will return to the kage's office and seek their protection. If we run from him, he'll chase us and that could bring issues to Cloud that could endanger everyone there." he finished his ramen and slid the bowl away, not hungry.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:59 pm
Dai felt the wiggling nudge and looked directly at Sypher knowing it was him. When he spoke of talking with the mist girl, Dai blushed. Dai wanted to hug him but kept it to herself. She moved her eyes back to the surface of the table. Asking the mist origami no dara user wasn't going to fix everything that sat heavily on her mind. For some reason she felt sick. Dai wasn't hungry nor was she thirsty. Something had taken her off guard. she just wanted to be alone for some reason. But a moment alone wasn't something she was going to get here in Suna. She needed time to think.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:10 pm
Kyo stayed silent as they talked about that other girl from before. Shi sat in his lap now as he petted him. "I thought mist was dangerous too, how do we know that girl isn't dangerous?"  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:17 pm
Sypher shrugged a shoulder at Kyo's question "We don't. We can only assume she is dangerous and try to avoid doing things that will attract attention." he said slowly, leaning back with a yawn. This place was sure zen when it came to action and he wanted a nap now That's not gonna happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:25 pm
Dai yawned shortly after Sypher. She rested her elbow on the table and place her chin into her palm. "The look in her eyes and her body language read nothing of danger." She closed her eyes. "If I went a alone there would be a better chance of her not to feel threaten by three Gennin and one Chunin." Dai sighed softly. "But, I'm not willing to talk to her here in Suna." Dai yawned again and sat back in her chair. "My request is this. If I'm going to talk with another Origami no Dara user. It will be alone." Dai stretched her arms high. "But not in a hostel village." Dai popped her neck and looked at Sypher, her eyes serious. "I follow your orders while we're here." She nodded.

[[I'll be gone for an hour be back asap]]

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:34 pm
Kyo sighed, he knew that girl could not be dangerous just had a attitude. "I don't think she is stupid enough to even show she is dangerous. But I could be wrong." He had a cookie halfway in his mouth as he had taken it out of his backpack and was munching on it.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff