Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ancient Public Library of Arcana Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shiroi looked up from her scroll as the man addressed her. "No, Mr; I don't mind." She responded with a lightly smile as she looked back down to her scroll and continued to read. He was much taller then her, nit then again there wasn't many people in this village who was her height; she was a nine year old after all.

Chakra: 245 / 245

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaika raised an eyebrow at the girl calling him "Mister" but other then that gave no further response as he dug into one of his scrolls. He immediately found out that he was in over his head. Sounding out the words were tough and he had to get up to retrieve a dictionary to look up words he did not understand. He made slow progress but he was able to comprehend a couple Earth Style Jutsu in what must have been a half hour. He was relieved to find that the Manual on Taijutsu had a visual reference. When he was finished and ready to apply this new found knowledge in the field he got up and smiled once more at the young women"Thank you for the pleasant company" And with a nod of his head he left her presence. Before leaving entirely he checked out the Training Manual and the Book on The Basics Of Human Anatomy. He was not allowed to bring Elemental Scrolls outside of the library so he just had to remember what he read. With that thought in mind he set coarse for the dojo before he forgot what he learned today

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:33 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 4 ] [ Theme song[

Zero appeared in a mass of crackling electricity, to the librarians discontent."Sorry mam."He said as he sat down next to shiroi."Hello ne-chan. How are your studies coming along?"

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:35 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 220/220} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru walked into the library, his hands in his pockets. The sleeves on his jacket were rolled down to his wrists, but the jacket itself was unzipped, and he was wearing a white shirt under it. He had remembered Shiroi saying something about going to the library, so he decided to check up on her, roaming around the shelves until he found her. Walking over, he knelt down, looking at the scrolls, tilting his head. He tended to over worry about his team mates. Seeing Zero with her to put him at some ease and he stood, his hands still in his pockets.

Mythos Namikaze

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image

Shiroi waved to Kaika as he left, she was that he had taken a few scrolls out so it was a just assumption that he would be training. "Bye, Mister." She said before returning to her studies. She continued to read, but once again stopped as she heard crackling of electricity in the library; a rather uncommon sound. She turned to see Zero apologizing to the librarians and Kageru who had walked. She smiled lightly as they came over, Zero sitting next to her and Kageru standing patiently with his hands in his pocket. Shiroi looked at Zero and nodded, "There coming along fine; onee-chan." She responded.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 4 ] [ Theme song[

Zero laughs for a moment."Im sure my long hair might throw you off but i assure you shiroi...i am male "He laughed good natured. "Mind if i ask what it is your studying ne-chan?"

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:19 pm
User Image

Kageru chuckled quietly, holding his right hand over his mouth as he laughed.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image

Shiroi didn't realize her mistake until Zero brought it to her attention. She giggled lightly before she answered Zero's question. "It's scroll with chuunin genjutsu. I figured if I could read some of it before I started to practice I would pick up on it faster." She looked back to Zero and Kageru. "Did you all come to get me?" She asked.

Yukiko Masaki

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image

"Nah you said you were coming here. so i figured id come check up on you. some guy was giving me problems at the dojo. but its solved now. Besides i want to be here when you figure out your surprise"Zero said smileing happily at her

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image

Shiroi smiled; she had people checking in on her which was a first since she had joined the village. The mention of a surprised got Shiroi worked up, her smile got bigger before she asked her question. "A surprise? What is it?" She asked happily.

Yukiko Masaki

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image

"If i told you it wouldnt be a surprise"zero poked her nose gently and smiled at her again.he winked at kageru.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image

"Now now, there's no fun in spoiling surprises." Kageru said, smiling a little before rolling his left shoulder slightly.

Mythos Namikaze

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image

What Zero said next was correct, it wouldn't be a surprise if he was to tell her. But now she would only wonder what the gift was. She noticed Zero wink at Kageru before he spoke, but her spoke about the surprise. The more she heard about it the more she wanted to know what it was. "When can I get it?" She asked excitedly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image

"As soon as kazekage approves it you ill have it"Zero looked out the window at the sun to try and catch a hint of the time."Should be any moment now honestly"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image

Kageru merely nodded in agreement with Zero.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff