Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Akira paid little mind to the boy as he had left, file. She already had a file for him so one from his own person meant little. Protocol was to wait and be assigned a squad. Then to let your Squad Captain approach for a mission. As it were, there were singular missions accessible at all times to Genin who wished to accomplish them alone. Then the next boy would do the same, approach and ask for a mission. "You do know there is a mission board posted around the Village that accepts all applicants. Until your squad is determined there is nothing for me to give you. Did you miss what I said to Ventus?" Slightly annoyed she withdrew a map from the desk and stabbed her finger at a certain point.

Mission Board

"You can find it here, do as many as you like." She withdrew her hand and awaited the Genin to leave, perhaps she should have told this information to the first Genin.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

|-Rank-Genin-| |-Village-Kohana-| |-Bloodline-Art Of The Scroll - Ukyo-|

Hisagi scratched the back of his head feeling like a complete retard. He shook his head as he gathered his thoughts."Sorry miss, i have the habit of spacing out and when i do i tend to not hear whats going on around me."Hisagi had looked down to where she was pointing and nodded as he left heading off.  

SorenKurosaki

Hilarious Noob

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Luxky

Partying Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:46 pm
Ξ The Path I've Chosen : Shizuku Uchiha
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄

-----Taking his time through the Village he had gotten here only fifteen minutes after entering the Village. Walking down the long hall to make his way at the end was the most bothersome to him. Finally he reached the end of the hall facing the door that kept his Kage within. Shizuku reached out placing his hands firmly on the doorknob turning to push up against it and open the door. Upon entering he looked around then saw that there was someone else in her seat but noticed it was her adviser. "Um Akira-san I have returned from the Chuunin Exams..." he paused for a brief moment to clear his throat and continue "I was promoted to Jounin" with a faint smile on his face hoping to get some recognition from the news simply awaiting her reply.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:10 am
User ImageUser Image

Akira sat silent for a few moments in peace as all the Shinobi had left for the time being. Though short lived it was still nice, eyes sliding open to see the returned Shizuku before her eyes. One of the few who had attended the exams no doubt. A pleasant sight to know he made it back unharmed. "Congratulations Shizuku." With that her left leg crossed above her right one, arms folding into her lap as she spoke once more. "Is that all?"  

Misujage

Saint

Luxky

Partying Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:19 am
Ξ The Path I've Chosen : Shizuku Uchiha
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄

-----She not to be all too eager of the news which was not what he would be expecting. "Well um yes I suppose so" he said then bowed to take his leave. The next thing he would be doing was training of course because he did not want to stop at Jounin he had his sites set on Anbu. "I will be taking my leave now" he then vanished in a quick flicker that was angled at the opened window heading for the Dojo to begin his Training.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:46 am
User Image
“Your skills are laughable. Come back when you learn the true meaning of fighting.”

Entering the Hokage's office was an energetic young boy by the name of Tetsuo. He wore a tightly wrapped white headband that distinguished him from the pack, as well as a pair of leather gloves that shaped his hands a perfect fit. Scratching his nose as he stepped through the building, he stopped once he reached the front desk, where a young lady sat answering phone calls and arranging files. "By any chance is the Hokage around?" He asked, now leaned forward against the desk facing the woman, who was too busy working to even notice his presence. Sighing, he walked away and took a seat near the door, relaxing his eyes and falling into a quick slumber. 'This is boring. How long do I have to sit here and wait.' He jittered impatiently. The constant tap of his heels ringing through the depths of the front office rapidly as his leg shook with agitation.

User Image

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Baby Jynx

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:05 am
User Image
“Your skills are laughable. Come back when you learn the true meaning of fighting.”

Raising up, Tetsuo walked back up to the front desk. Clearing his throat, he starred deep into the eyes of the advisor, and asked "Which way is the Hokage's office?" Pointing down the hall, Tetsuo followed her directions and walked until he reached a door. Knocking gently as he twisted the doorknob, he peeked his head inside to see if anyone was there. 'A jounin?' He wondered, noticing another young lady standing around as if she was waiting for someone to arrive. Her eyes leered with experience, and her stature told the same story. A warrior indeed, Tetsuo was astonished by just the aura that surrounded her. Making his way inside, he bowed before introducing himself. "Hello. My name is Tetsuo Honda, son of Tatsuma Honda and Jurei Honda. I have come to request an audience with the Lord Hokage."

User Image

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Akira's eyes would trail upwards as the door of the office opened. No doubt another Genin, and by his introduction from an honorable fmaily no doubt. Though perhaps not as established as the Souseiki's or the Auditoire's. Honda did have a familiar ring to it. She would lean forward, placing her elbows about the desktop and interlacing her fingers before she spoke. "When referring to a female Kage, Lady is the appropriate term not Lord." She drew a breath, of course that was what he was here for, why else would a shinobi come to the Hokage's office. "The Hokage is away at the moment, I can help you with your inquiry."  

Misujage

Saint

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:20 pm
User Image

Tetsuo blushed out of embarrassment, taking another bow after the lady finishing speaking. "My most sincere apologies m'lady. It would be greatly appreciated to accept your help in place of the Lady Hokage's." Raising back up and standing straight as an arrow, Tetsuo peered deep into the eyes of the female Jounin across the room, continuing with a most serious tone "I am one of the new Genin who recently graduated from the academy. I was informed to report here at once and speak with the Lady Hokage, but seeing as she is not here and you have agreed to help me in her place I thank you in the honor of the Honda Clan."

User Image

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

"You can drop the formalities, just tell me what you want." her right eyebrow would rise at the erect posture of the boy. Yet another list of words he spewed but none of which any official business. It would be best to hurry this along, the more time he spent talking the less time he had to perform his duties as a shinobi.  

Misujage

Saint

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:37 am
User Image

Tetsuo nodded at the lady's request. "I apologize. My headband is what I've come to obtain, as well as the name of the squad to which I was assigned. If that is not too much to ask?" Tetsuo relaxed, taking a deep sigh and putting both hands behind his head.

User Image

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Akira slid open a desk drawer and fiddled through the clanging metal until she found a head protector. Just the metal part however and slid it over the desk towards him. "You can attack it wherever you want. it'll stick once you remove the back covering." She had known many people who dressed uniquely, and with him already having a headband of sorts he could just attack the metal part. "I don't have the authority to access squads. You will have to wait for the Hokage to return or until the Elders give me clearance."  

Misujage

Saint

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:26 am
User Image

Tetsuo's face dawned a heavy smile, taking the head protector and attaching it to his left glove. A little shadow boxing and Tetsuo was back on track, looking back at Akira and bowing. "Thank you, and if your wondering why I didn't just put it on my headband there is an actual reason behind it." Raising his arm left arm, putting his right hand under it, Tetsuo smirked. "This way I can use it offensively." Putting his arms back down, Tetsuo then looked around the room. Turning his attention back to Akira, his eyes caught hers directly as he asked. "Is there anything I can do for the village. Cleaning? Helping out old people? Something productive to pass the time is all. A mission maybe?"

User Image

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:44 am
User ImageUser Image

Akira withdrew a map from the desk and stabbed her finger at a certain point.

Mission Board

"You can find the posted mission board here, do as many as you like." She pulled her hand back and awaited the Genin to leave.

Misujage

Saint

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:08 am
User Image

Tetsuo saluted the Jounin, taking his leave without further exchange of words. He was finally an official shinobi of Konohagakure, and he planned on showing his worth.

[Exit]

User Image

|| --- ||

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items