Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:48 pm
The Fire Rose

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin (250)|-|AC:150|-| 0 両 User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night yawned slightly sitting up, her Kimono had loosened as she was asleep. Looking over at the wall she saw Reiko. Blinking she stood up, the sleeve of her kimono falling slightly. Her hair slightly messy but easily fixable as she ran her hair through it not expecting it to end so soon, when she remembered he had cut it in the hot springs. She liked him, but didn't know how to show it. "Reiko, . . . " She really wanted to say 'What are you doing here?' but she didn't she'd ask that later. Was he watching me sleep? I hope I didn't look to weird. . . damn.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:58 pm
The Strong Will Survieve...
User Image

Reio was startled by how suddenly the girl awoke. He continued to stand,leaning against the doorframe to her room as she did. Her Kimono was half hanging off of her but he didn't take much notice,he had seen her in much less to be put off by whatever she wore or did now. He smiled at her as she said his name. She had to have been questioning as to why he was here"I wanted to check...if you were okey" He said through a strained voice. This was hard for him to say as he usually would have ended it at the bathhouses. Taking it this far was giving the impression that he wanted a relationship,something he didn't normally do. This girl though...she was special. Haku even gave him the go ahead,anouther thing he didn't expect

...And The Weak Shall Perish

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:09 pm
The Fire Rose

"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night looked at Reiko and smiled softly. As she went towards him giving him an imbracing hug. "Yea I'm fine. It was just seeing Haku mad, . . Is a very rare sight." She pushed the negative thoughts away from her mind. Being just glad to see him, she didn't expect the boy to come to her place. She had noticed his voice was different and a hint a worry showed in her eyes. "Are. . . you okay? Reiko, do you want me to get you something?" Night looked up at him then around the area. Her room wasn't terribly messy, it was pretty clean. Cleaner than most, but it had character to it. Showing she wasn't OCD. Going back to him Night realized they were all alone. . . in her apartment. This made her cheeks to redden lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image

This day seemed to be full of suprises! He was suprised as she ran forward to hug him,only hesitating a few seconds before returning it. The top of her head came to about his nose,a height he found perfect for this sort of thing. He kept on hand on her back while his other stroked her hair"No..I am fine. I came here for you" He whispered into her ear. This was truly the most connected he had ever felt to a female not off his family. Before it had all been about getting her undressed but now he was feeling something...more. And the oddest thing was that he liked it. He looked down on her and smiled before kissing her lightly once on the lips

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:28 pm
The Fire Rose

Night began to blush as he kissed her. She closed her eyes and kissed him back. This day hadn't gone as how she planned, but things seemed to work out anyways. Am I starting to fall for him? And an Uchiha of all. Someone most of the girls gawked over in the academy. She then started to move her arms up and over her shoulders, not knowing if that was okay with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image

Reiko was glad as she started to kiss him back before slowly wrapping her arms around his neck'She's pretty damn good at this' He thought as she enjoyed the feeling of her breasts against his chest. Things were starting to move rather quickly though so before they went even further he had to know something. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled back,seperating himself from her by mere inchs,but close enough so that her arms may remain around his neck"Are you sure you want this?" He said,breathing a little harder from all the kissing. He had to know,he didn't want to waste time with something that wasn't going anywhere

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:40 pm
The Fire Rose

Night looked into Reiko's eyes with her crimson ones. She nodded saying softly in a semi-seductive voice. "Yes, if I didn't I would've ended this a while ago." She smiled again whispering into his ear even more seductively than before. "Do you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image

"You better beleive it" He said as he slipped the girls Kimono off of her and continued to kiss her passionatly,sliding one hand down her back while the other one still stroked her hair. He would depend on her to take his shirt off as he wasn't wearing his armor. He liked the feel of her body pressed against his and had a very good feeling as to where this was going to go in the future. It all depended if she had the same idea right now as he did

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:20 pm
The Fire Rose

Night blushed more, true he'd seen all of her before but this was a bit different now. Does this mean where a thing now? . . Reiko and I? Are a couple? . . . Why else would we be doing this? Night then toke her arms down her sides starting to slip off her dress that was under her kimono that Reiko had just taken off. She thought about the things going through her mind wondering if they were on the same page.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image

Reiko undid what armor he wore and quickly slipped out of his shirt and pants,relishing the freedom that such actions brought him. He walked over to Night who was now completely naked,just now noticing how extremely large her breasts were! He wrapped his arms around her kissing her once more as they fell onto her bed,starting up something they would both remember and smile upon for a long time

-Ninty Minutes Later-

Reiko layed next to Night under the blankets of her bed smiling"That was...amzing" He said both to himself and to her. They were both breathing harder and coated in sweat from the physical exertion they had both put out. Reiko turned to her,propping his head up on his elbow as he ran his hand up her stomach,across her breasts and to her face. He brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and smiled once more"Your beautiful..." He said quietly

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:50 pm
The Fire Rose

Night's breathes started to even out, she was looking up at the sealing of her apartment, her cheeks reddened even more at Reiko's words. "Y-Yea." She turned on her side looking at him smiling as her tucked her hair away behind her ear. "Thank you," She said softly looking into his eyes. She sat up leaned over kissing him again. "Soooo." She said biting her lip lightly as she ran a finger down his bare side. "What do we do now? . . It's gotten pretty late today." Night then moved her finger towards the center of his body going back up his torso.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image

Reiko laughed at the casualness of her words. This was the first time she had heard him laugh and to all who had heard it they had equated it to a sound resembling bells. It was something he rarely did,and thus was even more beautiful when he did do it. As she ran her hand over he body he grabbed it and kissed the top of her hand sensually"Well we could have more sex..." He said playfully as he looked into her eyes...or we could go do some missions and training. Your choice" He said as he ran his hand down the side of her body,resting it on her butt

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:28 pm
The Fire Rose

Night heard him laugh and she blushed more. "Hmmmm both very very tempting." Night smiled gently at him. "We could train for a bit. Then, just go from there." Night said softly to him.
((OOC: Sorry for the delay in the reply and the shortness. I'm having technical difficulties.))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image

As predicted He thought with a smile as he arose from the bed and started to put on his clothes"I have to report in,get some missions done. I suggest you get some training done while I'm gone" He said smiling at her at the last part. He tossed her a scroll containing Katon Jutsu"There ya go" He said with a smile as he put on the last of his armor and walked back over to the side of the bed she was on,giving her a quick kiss as he strapped his Wakazashi onto his back and grabbed his mask. Where five minutes ago he looked like Night's Lover,he now looked like a deadly ninja,capable of killing anyone in a heartbeat and without mercy"I will catch up with you later" The uchiha said as he walked to her nearest window and jumped up upon the actual windowsil"See ya" He said with a smile as he jumped away

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:56 pm
The Fire Rose

Night nodded to Reiko as he left. She got up getting ready herself then once she was she was out the door off to go training with the scroll he gave her to use. Once she got these justu's done she'd go start some missions.
[Exit to Academy]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces