Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Health Facility: Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:49 pm
The Fire Rose

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-250 |-|AC:300|-| 450

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night turned looking at him with her sharp deadly crimson eyes as he spoke to her. "How dare you address me in such a way. 'Why was my face in--' I was simply getting you out of the academy. You were taking up training space was all." She stated in a sharp tone. Night wasn't normally mean or cruel to others unless having a reason to be. Softening some she sat down in the chair that had her kimono in it, she crossed her legs and placed her arms on those of the chair. "I simply came to observe the healing jutsu you wanted to learn by challenging me." Night replied her face emotionless as she looked at him. "Leaving scar tissue wasn't my intent but what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger I suppose." She sighed softly leaning back in the chair looking up at the ceiling. "What's your name boy?" Night asked glancing over at him from the sideways ankle she was from him, her foot of her upper crossed leg kicking slightly as she looked so relaxed. While in the familiar room. I wonder if he made this room so comfortably for me. . .because he made me so calm. . . even though I don't care for hospital's all that much. . . .at all for that matter. Hmmmm makes me also wonder how Reiko would feel about me helping all these boy's to the hospital. . . He'd probably laugh and tell me to not waste my time on the weaklings. Night smiled at the thought of her boyfriend telling her that. She looked back up at the ceiling closing her eyes waiting for the boy in the bed next to her to reply to her question.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:11 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis stared back at her with his cold and calm eyes."I'll address you however I please, Naito."He remembered when she had told him her name before he passed out."Ya right you just want to put my face up against your breasts,You a closet pervert?"He said with a smirk which quickly faded."It'll heal with time, your jutsu wasn't that strong."he said in a cold tone as what seemed like vapor came out of his lips as he spoke just showing how cold he really was compared to the rest of the area.Though he didn't like the was she asked, he was going to give her his name for the next time."My name is Noctis Shinsetsu."He told her leaving his middle name out, He watched as she lightly kicked her legs acting so relaxed. He had to admit something about this girl intrigued him. But he decided he had been laying in this place long enough. He turned his body and jumped off the bed which probably wasn't such a good idea.He still had some pain in his side as he tried to walk out.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:0 Ryo:0

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:06 am
The Fire Rose

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-250 |-|AC:300|-| 450

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night smirked. "That's fine I don't mind giving those scars who ask for them." Getting up she slipped on her cover flipping her snow white hair over it she made her way to the door easily passing him up. She put her hand on the door rim looking back at him. "I'll see you around. . .pop sickle." She smiled it was obviously a friendly tease for calling her a pervert. How he toke it was his choice. Turning again she left to go spar with someone else in the academy.
[Exit to Academy]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:03 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis just watched the girl walk out and call him pop sickle. He knew she was merely teasing, but he didn't like the name.He knew he needed to get back to the academy to train some more. So he straightened himself and walked out back to the academy.
[Exit to Academy]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:150 Ryo:0

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:43 am
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis walked into the area. He looked around looking for anything that looked suspicious. Since he was patrolling everything needed to look right. Since nothing looked out of place he left to continue patrolling.

Patrol the village! In progress

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:1350 Ryo:900

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:43 am

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 320/320 |-|AC:1450 |-| 200

User Image

Mission:Title: Assist the Hospital

Shikatsu rushed to the hospital after hearing there were a lot of patients being admitted for different problems ranging from cuts to internal bleeding. He asked one of the doctors where he should start at, the doctor said that there were some smaller cases that he wanted him to work on so he could see his skill. Shikatsu nodded and went over the the designated area, he saw that it was full of people from academy students to elderly people.

He looked over at them and evaluated who he though needed help first. There was a kid there who was crying and holding his side, so he went over there at talked to him. Apparently he feel off of a tree and hurt his side, he asked the kid to lift his shirt and when he did, he saw a huge bruise on his side, he may also of cracked a rib.

Shikatsu did a few hand sign and did Shiatsu, he then placed his hands on the kids bruised side. He felt the mussels heal under his hands and was glad it was working, that meant that the rib wasn't broken. He removed his hands after a while and looked at the area where the bruise was, but it was gone, it had healed quite nicely

Shikatsu then tended to the rest of the patients that needed help, the rest just had small cuts or something that didn't need healing. He returned to the doctor to report whet he did but was immediately put to work on another case, this one was a more sever case. It was an injured shinobi who just got back from an A-ranked mission, he had bruising all over his body and internal bleeding, as well as some gashes.

Shikatsu nodded and quickly began working on the gashes, which were bleeding intensely. He did a hand sign and did Kiyomaru, cleaning the wound of any outside bacteria and helped clean off some of the blood. After that he grabbed a needle and thread and began to sew them up, then he did Shiatsu and healed the bruising. They were done with him and then the doctor thanked him and said he was done.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image

Benkai Houshou
Genin_-_Genjutsujutsu_-_Sakkakugan

Benkai entered hospital, continuing his patrol. He looked at all of the sick people. 'hmm... theres a lot of sick people...' He inspected the area and left to continue his patrol.

Mission: Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered

[Chakra: 245/245]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:31 am
Uinsean walked casually through the hospital. Knowing it was probably the least likely area to be unsafe, he moved through quickly. After his short check of the area was complete, he moved on to the next.

[Rank C: Mission: Patrol the Village!: In Progress.]  

Shinigami Abarai

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:28 pm
Axel Hale |-|Genin (375) |-|AC:2,500|-| 1,350 両
User Image
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."

Axel stared strangely as he saw Reiko slowly walking..away from the man who killed him, he felt so strange.. seeing him defeat the man so easily. With him being dead...he would never surpass Reiko..never beat him in anything! He couldn't die like this..he had to get stronger...get better..wake up!

Dark crimson/orange eye's shone through the dark hospital room he was left in after his supposed death, gasping for air he sat up slowly, his body hurt so much..he could still feel the pain that was caused when the blade pierced through his chest..still feel the anger when he couldn't do anything to the man. Clenching his fists painfully he turned his body off the bed before falling to his knee in pain as a small line of blood spilled into his hand and on the floor, walking to the door he opened it slowly before falling through it, seeing this one of the many nurses rushed to him before calling a group of doctors to come heal him. Opening his eye's to darkness once more was getting annoying..twitching slightly he realized now he was in a much whiter..and lighter room..meaning he was in an actual room now..good.

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

((And Axel (Dakkon) Is back in action..now I gotta catch up to the action. Haha))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:46 pm
Uinsean walked into the hospital, and the doctors spoke with him immediately. After explaining they immediately began working on his final wounds, and he laid there. Relaxing for awhile and feeling better, Uinsean got up, and left. He was tired of the bed, and wanted to train.

[Exit.]  

Shinigami Abarai

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:39 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 335|335

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              "Yes, I'll stop being so careless. I know, I shouldn't get hurt. No! I won't stop being a ninja! Argh, just heal my wounds please!" Hitomi had no idea the nurses would be so fussy and rather annoying, but she was grateful that they were caring. After they quickly disinfected the wounds and bandaged them, she left the hospital and quickly stopped by her apartment.

[ Exit Hospital ]

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel arrived at the hospital. The nurses toke Shikatsu up to a room. Steel sniffed him out, finding his room he jumped up to the window trying to squeeze through it.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:03 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis just walked into Shika's room, he noticed Steel trying to get in through a window."The window, your arch nemesis hmm?" He said in a slight joking tone as he patted the wolf on its head.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2850 Ryo:2000

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:05 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 270/270 |-|AC:3100 |-| 150

User Image

Shikatsu sat up in the bed and looked around. He couldn't believe just how strong and fast Reiko had gotten. He looked over and saw steel, wondering what he was doing.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:19 pm
The Crimson Blade

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC: 2,000|-| 2,600

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse walked in knocking on the door, her eyes were sad as she looked over at Shikatsu, her eyes rimmed with tears. "I-I'm sorry Shikatsu." She then looked down going over to Steel kissing his nose. "Steel. . . If I get you through you won't be able to get out." Night then frowned with still watery eyes.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel freaked out with he saw Eclipse he squirmed more seeing her in there he managed to get a paw in along with his head and now shoulders. It was quiet painful even though the windows were at lease five feet long. He whimpered loudly as Eclipse kissed his nose.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff