Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: River Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:46 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis was just wiping his face with his shirt soaked in river water when he had a sudden feeling of something, like he was being watched. His ears caught a light thump and his hand slowly went to his katana on the floor next to him. He grabbed hold of the hilt and was about to turn and face the person when. He heard a very childish sound hello as he turned to see a girl jumping up and down. He placed his wet shirt back on his body and his Katana and turned to her."Hello..."It was quite odd to find people near the river at this time at night.He noticed she was a genin from the leaf village, so he relaxed just a bit."Why are you out here?"He said in a seemingly cold tone, though the same question could be turned on him.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:1650 Ryo:900

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

Shade quickly looked over the man. He seemed tense but not about to attack. Her eyes glimmered when she was suddenly questioned, and she knew he was at fault for asking that question as well. She might as well answer that question though, just to extinguish the uncertainty around the two facing shinobi.
"I dont have a home, I sleep outside~nyah!" she grinned, making herself seem more animalistic by the moment. This shinobi was taking her mind of the creeping doom the Uchiha brought, so she would stalk him for a while whether he liked it or not.
"And you, Mr. Man! why the heck are you out here!?" she crossed her arms in a comical fashion and cocked her head to the side, her hooded ears lopping over.

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (175/175)~~

User Image

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:14 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis raised an eyebrow when she responded that she didn't have a home. He almost felt a bit bad but then he shook his head."Not my problem, she can take care of herself."he thought to himself as he packed the rest of his things. There seemed something off about her, like if she was avoiding things. It seemed like his sword training did help this whole sixth sense thing was pretty good."My name is not Mr. Man, Its Noctis. And I'm out here because I was just taking a break."While he told her this he wondered why she just didn't do some missions and pay for a apartment.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image

Shade felt as if this guy was trying to read her as well, she just simply smirked, knowing her wont get very far.
"Nyah~ I cant remember names, Mr. Man." she purred out and approached even closer. Shade had never been scared of strangers, never shy or squeamish.
"You leaving so soon?" she questioned and opened her arms wide, jokingly blocking his path.
"You cant leave until you pay the toll!" With a flick of her tail, she bounced back and forth, cutting off every which way he could walk. Here it came again, that boundless energy she always held. Her eyes flickered with a playful energy and she wasnt about to let company slip away so soon.
"Come play! Come play tag with me!" she spoke out and waved her arms around. Why she was doing this was uncertain, and even she was a little confused with her own actions. Shade even considered the fact that she even may be loosing it slightly from her life of solitude.

User Image

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:43 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis sighed at the girl, she can't even remember names?"Well how about you just call me Noctis instead of Mr. Man."He heard her purr when she got close."Is she trying to be a cat or something?"He wondered to himself as he tried to walk but she ended up blocking his path.'Actually I was leaving now..."He sighed when she spoke of a toll."Is playing tag with you the toll? Or is that seperate...and you do realize its like 3 am now right?"She sure was a strange one Noctis thought to himself as he tried to go around her but she kept on jumping in his path.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image

"Noctis~nyahhhh," she drew out his name like it was a foreign substance on her tongue. She noticed him getting impatient and wanting to leave. Usually she would have allowed someone to go by now, but her body kept moving, kept getting in his way. Maybe it was the reality of having someone else there that made her feel safe.
"No~ The toll is.." she paused and thought about it. What was the toll, she had never stopped someone before. Was she being selfish? The cat-girls movements slowed and eventually she paused.
"Uhm, Forgive me," she blinked and sheepishly stepped out of the mans way, "I'm not really sure whats wrong with me... you can, move on," Her voice was quiet, and confused. Yes, sleep is what she needed. Not bugging others. With a swift turn, she jumped back up into the tree and without a sound vanished into its darkness.
"Whats wrong with me..." she whined to herself, "I ..I really dont know who I am,"

User Image

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:04 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis just smirked when she said his name, even though it sounded weird. he stopped and listened to what the toll would be. But then her attitude completely changed. She went from entergetic and playful to quiet and confused.Before he could say anything she jumped into the tree's and disappeared. Noctis wanted to ignore it and just head back to the village but something deep down forced him to not leave. He finally gave in."Hey...Cat girl...I'm sorry didn't mean to be rude...He called out to the darkness wondering if she would respond.When she didn't he reached into his pocket and pulled out some keys and jingled them around."These are key's to an apartment, I don't use it and I have a clan house with my family...you can sleep there if you want. I'm sure it's a hell of a lot better there then out here...well c ya."
He said leaving the keys on the floor at the base of the tree.

[Exits to streets]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:49 am
User Image

Shade listened as the boy spoke again. She was waiting for him to simply take off and leave the strange girl to her own, but surprisingly, his heart took over. She seemed awestruck as she watched him pull out a set of keys and drop it on the ground at the base of the tree. People really could be kind out here. Shade felt her heart grow softer from the sudden charity act and she waited for the boy to leave. Once he was out of hearing distance, the cat-girl slowly made her way down the trunk of the tree and landed next to the shimmering keys. The long tail behind her swooped down and looped through the ring holding the keys together. She lifted them and stared off into the distance. This would be the first time ever sleeping indoors. It was a little nerve racking, but she was sure she could do it. Everyone could do it. And with that thought, Shade made her way back into town.

((Exit to the apartments.))

User Image

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image

Benkai Houshou
Genin_-_Genjutsujutsu_-_Sakkakugan

Benkai entered the river looking for suspicious people. And there was none. Benkai looked around and sighed. He left to continue his patrol.

Mission: Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered

[Chakra: 245/245]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:38 am
Uinsean walked slowly next to the river, he always felt better around here for some reason. As he walked along, he gently placed his hand into the water. Rubbing some of it on his face, he felt a little refreshed, and moved on. "This place looks pretty safe.."

[Rank C: Mission: Patrol the Village!: In Progress.]  

Shinigami Abarai

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:36 pm
Uinsean detoured to the river quickly, before the others headed out. Forming a quick set of hand seals, a water clone formed next to him. He smirked, and pointed off in the distance. "Head to the Dojo ahead of me, quickly.." He ordered it, and formed a few more hand seals. His shadow creapt slowly up his body, and concealed his face from view. He then headed out to catch up with the rest.

[Exits to Dojo.]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:53 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 380|380

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              Hitomi stopped when she reached the spot she was searching for. There was a small clearing right near the riverbank covered in soft grass and surrounded by plants. The forest was just a little ways away, so the owls, crickets, and creatures of the night could be heard. She especially liked this place at night because of the unique way the moonlight hit the water and set everything in a silverish glow. "Ok, open your eyes," Hitomi spoke, smiling wide and spreading out her hands. "This is were I've been whenever I felt completely alone. I just needed to show you 'cause...well..I dunno..." Hitomi blushed and looked away, embarrassed at the fact that she didn't really have a reason. "Anyways, now it can be your place to. I've looked all around Konoha, and this is the most beautiful spot I've seen up until now."

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Jashin Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:11 am
User Image

Jashin opened his eyes as he looked upon the the beautiful river and the girl standing in fromnt of him. He smiled as he walked over to Hitomi and hugged her close. You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen Hitomi Smiled once again and kissed her cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:00 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 380|380

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              Hitomi smiled in gratitude and kissed him back, holding him close. "I'd argue with you there, but I'd probably lose the argrument," she chuckled as she held him close. She wasn't sure how much time had past since they got there, but it must have been a while since she couldn't help but stifle a yawn and rub her eyes. "I'd love to fall asleep here, I'm too lazy to walk all the way back home, but we'd get sick here," she yawned again, "I'm gonna go sleep, it's already almost midnight. Tomorrow I'm going to start going on my chūnin missions."

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Jashin Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image

Jashin nodded as he hugged her once more and sat down at the rivers edge. He knew that she was ahead of him but he coulldnt help but want to get stronger now as he laid back and began to think. Since he didnt have a apartment just yet he figure he would just lay her tonight. It was peaceful and cozy. Smiling he closed his eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff