Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Travel :: Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:04 pm
The Crimson Blade

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC: 2,000|-| 2,600

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

"Noctis." Eclipse looked over at her other friend that had appeared. Bringing her attention back to what was at hand she ran past Steel. "Reiko!" She rose her voice, not wanting to get into it.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel turned his head towards Noctis. He knew the boy because he and Eclipse trained vigorously together over the past few months. He was probably the only boy so far Steel would think twice about if he should growl at him. Somehow the boy was on the wolf's better of sides.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:31 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis was gonna stop Eclipse if she tried to jump in. But she just yelled out Reiko's name. Noctis created 4 hatsuyuki clouds. Just in case he needed one."Reiko, I think that's enough you're a chunnin, Have some control over yourself."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2850 Ryo:2000

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 270/270 |-|AC:3100 |-| 150

User Image

Shikatsu laid there, conscious but at a daze. He knew he had to get up, to live. "No, it can end here, not now, not like this." He thought to himself as he remembered what his father told him. "No matter what happens, you must try your best. Once in battle the same rules apply, don't give up, never stop until you can fight any more." As he took in a breath he slowly tried to get up. His chakra flowing around him like a dark aura, it was as if he was possessed. He stood up the rest of the way and looked over at Reiko. "I don't know why you started attacking me, but now is the time to stop. You have nothing to gain, but everything to loose here Reiko. Can you hear me, stop this foolishness." He yelled at him as he clenched both of his fist. He seemed to be able to use his hand, at least enough to matter. It seems that only his ring
finger and pinkie finger broke, the other two were fine, just in pain. He built up the chakra in his hands just incase Reiko decided to go on with his attack.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 240

Reiko stayed his hand as he listened to the plea's of Shikatsu and Noctis's words. As they spoke his hand gradually lowered and the Chidori shrunk until eventually it was faded to the point of nothing. As Shikatsu arose Reiko just stood there watching him,letting him finish"Your right,it wont end here for you. You're luck to be able to say that" Quick as a bolt of lightning Reiko's foot flew forward into Shikatsu's knee,snapping his leg while at the same time his fist cocked back. He pumped a good amount of Chakra into it before letting it flying into Shikatsu's chest. The blow would crack a rib or two and send him flying into the next building. As the rubble cleared Reiko walked up to the barely conscious boy and grabbed the front of his shirt,picking him up and bringing him to eye level"But if I ever catch you sneaking a peak of my Fiancee again I'll kill you" And with those words he dropped the kid and turned away from him. He kept walking until he passed Noctis for which he stopped for a second"Stay out of my way" Was all he said as he continued walking past Night and Steel. He didn't particularly want to deal with either of them now so he continued walking in the direction of the Forest

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:38 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis just watched Reiko pass by. He said nothing in response he just looked at him with his cold eyes. When he left he walked over to the rubble. He looked at the figure that was on the ground. It soon formed into a a cloud and vanished. He had been able to replace Shikatsu with his cloud replacement jutsu before Reiko's last assault. He walked over to a trashcan where Shikatsu was laying behind."You ok?"

Jutsu used
Setsuzou [ Snow Sculpture ]
Rank C

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:43 pm
The Crimson Blade

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC: 2,000|-| 2,600

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse stood still wide eyed at the scene. She tensed some as Reiko stepped forward her eyes narrowed, not knowing why. I couldn't be intimidated. . . can I? Night was now second guessing herself, she had no idea that Reiko would do so much to a guy that just looked up her skirt. It happened everyday somewhere. But she guessed it was different since they were together. I should've gotten my ninja-to in case it had gone out of hand. Once Reiko was gone Eclipse looked at Noctis. "Noctis, put Shikatsu on Steel's back and go to the hospital. . . I have to go." And with those words she departed running after Reiko.
[Exits to Forest]

User Image

Steel looked at Eclipse as she dashed away after her mate. Steel let out another low growl then looked down at Noctis flicking his ear telling him to go get Shikatsu since he couldn't fit through the hole. Lucky b*****d that Noctis did that. . . The wolf thought laying down waiting to have the human place upon his back.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 230/270 |-|AC:3100 |-| 150

User Image

Shikatsu stood and looked at Noctis. "Thanks. I don't know what would have happened if he had hit me with that last punch. I hope he learns something from this fight." He said as he looked down at his leg, glad it wasn't broken. "D**n b*****d. Hey Noctis, go tell Steel to go with Night. I'm not sure what will happen to her with Reiko in this state." He said with a serious tone and a worried look.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image

Steel made a booming bark at Shikatsu, he wasn't going to take orders from another human other than Eclipse. And he sure as hell wasn't going to disobey an order from her.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:17 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis nodded at Exclipse as she left to reiko. He sighed and gave steel a look asking him why they were left to do all the hard work. he then looked at Shika and nodded as he helped him up and put him on Steel."Next time i might no be here to help you. And she will be fine, He wouldn't hurt her or i'd have to kill him."

Jutsu used
Setsuzou [ Snow Sculpture ]
Rank C

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:22 pm
User Image

Steel rose to his paws and looked around. It was odd, having someone else on his back other than Eclipse. Never the less this boy is hurt. "To . . . . the . . . . . . . . . hos. . ." His ear flicked since he couldn't say big words in the human language yet. Turning on his massive paws he darted to the hospital. He moved at lighting fast speeds but the ride was smooth like floating on air within seconds they were at the hospital.
[Exit to Hospital]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 270/270 |-|AC:3100 |-| 150

User Image

Shikatsu looked at the direction that Reiko and Night left. "If he does anything to her, I will kill him. Even if I die in the process. After we get to the hospital, can you ask Steel if he will go back to Night's side?" He asked Haji as he stood up, a little dizzy from the fight. He then tried to walk over to Steel, trying not to be totally useless. All he could think about was Night, hoping she was safe.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:27 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis nodded at him and followed right next to him, while Eclipse and him were training "vigorously" He would race the large wolf to increase his speed. And soon they were at the hospital.

[exit to hospital]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:41 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 460|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image

Hitomi wandered around the streets for a bit, looking at what the different stores were selling, before sighing and starting to look for Jashin. 'I haven't heard from him...I wonder what that lazy Nara's up to'' Hitomi smiled at the thought of him before going back to memories of her training and planning on working on the Akira Style later in the day. She hummed to herself as she passed by the front of the academy, continuing her search.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:52 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko arrived at the streets,landing on top of a building. He proceeded to draw a Kunai,cut off Shade's dress and expose her bare naked body to the world. He then tied her up to a light pole and dropped her down it,while remaining tied up,into the general public. He stood there chuckling softly as he awaited for her to wake up

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

IBeSaban

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:17 pm
Kyu Nasakya
Chakra:220,Class: Bukijustu

User Image
Kyu walked onto the streets as a new genin, and he was proud of it. He was happy to finally be a ninja. Being kicked out of a village and then have to live in a new village was hard, especially if you had to change academies. But all was good now. And as he stood out on the street he looked at the sky breathing in the fresh air.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff