Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Entrance: Konohagakure Great Gates [ Open ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image
MaitoTai
Oinin | Taijutsu | Konoha | Eight Celestial Gates: First Open |

As the fiery plume rose Tai spotted something strange, The butterflies were right before him when the flame began, and now; They were unharmed, having already realized the paper form that they were he deduced that they were not real, as none of them seemed to burn in the fiery blaze. He squinted at the woman as she took flight, and the butterflies dashed at him. Quickly thinkin,g Tai activated the second and third gates, the second of which replenishing half of his expended chakra reserve, and the third, increaseing his strength and speed to that of three fold a ninja his power. already swift, due to his light frame, he released a centralized pulse of chakra equal to the amount used in her technique, which would release the technique, showing the butterflies to be nothing more than an illusion.

Now was his moment to strike, He dashed forward, and to what would be her surprise. he bounded into the air, catching up to her in a matter of moments, as he swung a heavy leg, shouting, "KONOHA SENPUU!" He threw out the first leg as a cover, for the real power was in the second leg that swung around with added torque, The possibility of the girl dodging the technique were incredibly slim, not only was she in mid air, where her giant birld like wing wouldn't give her the type of maneuverability, But also due to the incredible speed he was moving at now, it would be difficult for her to even see him, let alone have the time to seal, or counter. This attack was going to make it's mark.

Chakra [90]
+ half used [45]
+ 3rd gate [50]
- 10 [equal chakra to jutsu spent negating through the third gates effect.]

Chakra [175]

Jounin speed, + Sharply increased speed x 3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:02 pm
» Doku Le «

"You could be the King.."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Just ask Doku had hoped for. A boy who relied on his body to jump in to the air where a devastating blow would easily be used. See, while in air, the paper wings were a sign that the woman was also made of paper. She grabbed on to the war fan and swung downwards. as the opponent would slam his kick in to the fan, sending it up to push through the woman and blast her in to paper, the kick following through and slamming in to an unwrapped Samehada. As the kick would hit, the spines would jab through the high powered kick, the momentum of the opponent in air would surely be too great to maneuver even himself. The spines would rip through his shin and foot most likely. As Samehada would be stuck inside, slicing through any flesh that would touch him, a massive tornado would follow through and slam in to the kid as well, sending him crashing to the ground. But wait, there's more! The paper of the woman would swirl downwards when the pole kicked through her body, attempting to get the wrap in. If in fact the tornado would hit this, it would cause enough force for the impact to knock out the kid, as he would be unable to use seals in a cocoon state and his head would be out of the papers while the other half of paper would move around.

[400]

Dragon's Big Job [-40]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"But watch the Queen conquer!"

[]
• мιѕѕιηg-ηιη •

Zombie Swagger

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:54 am
[Because You failed to use any technique that would actually turn you into paper, I'm just going to assume the first kick connect to the fan, which connected to you. You didn't do a shunshin, and you didn't activate paper style-dancing, So i'm not even sure how you managed to do that.]

User Image
MaitoTai
Oinin | Taijutsu | Konoha | Eight Celestial Gates: Third Open |

As Tai's foot connected with the fan, The first kick would dent it, however; Due to his natural ability to find weak points in objects, the fan would certainly snap. Either way, it would be it slamming into her chest, in a fraction of a second, the other leg; his real point of attack, would crash directly into her midsection, sending her spiraling down with force on the same level a Sannin would use. As she spiraled downwards, he reached into his pouch, and pulled out two kunai, one a cherry blossom pouch, and the other attached to an exploding tag.

Flinging them at her destined place of collision, he awaited the lovely sound of a barrage of explosives setting off, as he dropped to the ground, and prepared for another attack.

Sakura Fubuki no Jutsu [ Cherry Blossom Blizzard Technique ]
Simple :: C-Ranked
The user hurls several kunai at their opponent, each with a small sack of miniature explosive tags attached. The opponent, while deflecting the kunai, will cause the sacks to break and scatter the tags on themselves and the area around them. The user merely has to throw another kunai with an explosive tag to ignite them, thus catching their opponent in an immense explosion.

Chakra [155] -20 for the touch from Samehada earlier.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:48 am
(K. I wouldn't have to 're-activate' my Paper Style Dancing, considering it's something with a continuous use. And that's how I was flying up there? The wings of paper = Paper Style Dancing.

Also, Fan is made of metal. You're not going to snap s**t.)  

Zombie Swagger

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:05 am
[First, I looked up your technique, and nowhere does it say you have continuous use to turn into paper every time you get hit, The moment you reformed into your body, your Paper dancing should be over. And, for the Fan thing, If it's an everyday war-fan, and not some custom weapon of yours, than yes it would snap, I talked to shinsua about having an attribute that allows me to find the weak points in weapons and be able to break them ith taijutsu. Your normal everyday I could buy this anywhere fan took a direct hit from A taijutsu jounin At three times the speed and power that he is normally. your fan would snap bro.]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:39 pm
(War Fan is on my profile in Mist Village. It's metal, thanks.

As for the technique, I take it you don't read the manga or the anime then? Konan uses this technique. She can look like a human, but is still in 'paper' form. If it's that much of a problem for you, I can just keep going if you're not going to stop arguing about it razz )  

Zombie Swagger

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:44 pm
First off. My character can break metal weapons with his bare hands. That's how I built him. Second; I'd like to remind you of the flaw lots of people make, This is not the anime, things don't work the same way, if you could spend 40 chakra one time and basically have an infinite shunshin, i'm sure the guild leader wouldn't think twice about rewritting that jutsu, And just to prove to you, in your own field, Konan wouldn't have gotten so tired in the fight with madara had not every one of those paper dances had costed chakra.

but just hold on, because we'll have this settled the next time AOandE gets on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:38 pm
Overview: Paper on fire was ignored while more paper was piled onto it. More fire was put on, but the effects were ignored. The fire dome shot upwards into the sky, swirled about & made the body of the woman... a flaming paper woman. Flaming butterflies would ashen before going too far, thus the butterflies would have to be fake... an illusion. Tai jumps to finish off a flaming woman (Doku Le), & she pulls out a fan... whose inner parts would be on fire if they were of paper. (but they aren't, as it looks like Doku Le is using an irl type Gunbai War Fan) Since the Paper Technique is on fire, the fan is on fire, & the Samehada is on fire. Everything is on fire. If the War Fan is not currently in the paper technique, then how did it get all the way up into the sky?

The main conclusion here: Since the Katon was ignored for the most part, (with no attempts to put it out) & several posts happened between the Katon techniques & the War Fan being in the air, the woman has to be close to death. The War Fan is on fire, since it's part of the technique, as well as the Samehada. Tai's finishing blow was dealt with the 3rd Gate Konoha Senpuu, (dispersing the woman into more easy to burn particles) but he himself is covered in the dying woman's burning bits. I recommend that Tai receive immediate burn treatment or eiseijutsu healing, & plenty of rest. i.e. Doku Le & the Samehada are no more.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:43 pm
User Image
MaitoTai
Oinin | Taijutsu | Konoha | Eight Celestial Gates: Closed |

As Tai landed after dealing the finishing blow to the rogue woman, he released his Hachimon Tonkou technique, and called out for help, shortly after, ANBU; alerted by the sounds of the short battle, made there way there, and grabbed him as he was about to fall over. he motioned for one of them to take the charred remains of the blade,deducing her mist village origins, as he he would need something to return to kirigakure as proof of the rogue womans demise.

Ordering the ANBU officers to take him to the hospital, he felt a haze wash over him as the burns from his careless attack had left him injured.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:36 pm
(I shot up, thus avoiding the fire.
Also, if you take paper, and put it over burning paper, the fire goes out. Just sayin'. As long as it's not like, letting it sit over the fire.. If you like slap it on, the lack of oxygen kills the fire instantly..

Whatever. I don't even care. I'll just make another character in like September.)  

Zombie Swagger

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:00 pm
----------from Konoha's countryside----------

Tra-la-la-la-la-ing in to the general area, great charred ruins from the recent battle layed strewn across the landscape.
"How despicable," she spat, going about to the most charred area. "I'll get you little guys right back up & running..."
Stooping over a little crushed violet, Nekita lifted its tiny charred petals, washing away the carbon bits little by little. The purples returning to life, she moved on to the next plant life, giving it the same treatment. Thus she went on, going about extinguishing random fires (caused by the Katon & burning paper) & bringing life back to the area.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:45 pm
Alex stumbled up the the gates choking and gasping from his run here. he went to the guard and asked to be let in. he gave his name and current village to him so he would know he was from cloud. "could...you...like ...take...me to your...kage..." he coughed and leaned against a post as he waited.  

lazyactor

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:15 pm
Alex gets impatient and runs for sand.[exit to world paths leaf to sand.]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:16 pm
Alex gets impatient and runs for sand.[exit to world paths leaf to sand.]  

lazyactor

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:27 pm
Alex came back and sat at the gates lost and in trouble now.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff