Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Abandoned, (yuri rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image
Name: [Kailani "Orion" Renee Maybelle]
Barcode: [0 1 1 0 4 6 9 6 8 7]
Weapon: [Two spiked chokers she wraps around her knuckles]
Sexuality: [Pansexual]
Bio: [Kailani (who prefers to be called 'Orion')was in the middle of an arguement with her parents until something strange happened. Everything happened so fast, and all she remembered happening was her parents shoving her into the basement as the roof collapsed on them as they tried to save her. She now is very bitter, and doesn't trust easily.]
Survivers: [Nobody]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kaikani grunted as she pushed some gravel and debris from above her, and made her way to the surface. She coughed and spat up some blood, gripping at her ribcage. She got crushed a bit, but she was still living. The girl wore all black; a black striped sweater, black skinny jeans, and black knee length boots with white accessories about them. She tightly clutched to the jewelry she had, the necklaces and tiara being fake, but the chains she wore as bracelets being made of real gold. She bit down on her lower lip, reaching into her pockets. She still had her spiked choker. She tightly put them on around her knuckles.

"What on earth happened...?" She asked with a glare at the world, coughing once more before going off to see if there was anybody else alive.

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

imightb3fr1zz

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:10 am
Lily sighed and exited the falling apart libary. She managed to save some books about what happened to the city and put them in her backpack. Wiping some dust from her face and sneezing she walked down the road. I wonder if anyone besides those girls I saw are alive? Lily wondered as she walked through the destroyed city. Occasionaly she had to climb over some debris. But she kept going determind to figure this mess out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:41 am
User Image

Kailani gripped at her side a bit more, adjusting the bindings at her chest to sit over her now sensitive side. She then continued onward before she heard someone else. She was relieved, yet at the same time worried. She approached the sound of the feet with her chokers tightly wrapped around her knuckles, readying herself for defense when she finally spotted a girl that looked just as damaged as she was.

Slowly lowering her fists, she watched here. "Ah, hullo." She greeted, approaching her a bit more now.

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

imightb3fr1zz

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am
Lily was so deep in thought she almost didn't hear the girl behined her. When she broke out of her concentration she jumped slightly and tensed and swun around holding her fathers sword. Only relaxing when she saw the girl possed no threat. Hello Lilly anwsered the girl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image

"Chill, girlie, I'm no harm." She said. "Glad to see I'm not the only survivor 'round here. Call me Orion." She said, offering her hand towards the girl, to shake. Her eyes looked about still, just to examine the land, and to see if there were others or anything else around the two of them.

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

imightb3fr1zz

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:04 pm
Lily gave a embaresed laugh. "Srry about that" Lily shook the offered hand, "Its nice to meet u Orion I'm Lily". "Unfortunatly the only servivors I saw was when I was at the libary... There were 3 girls I believe one looked injured but I was to busy looking for info to go out and say hello". Lily looked around "so where do we go now"?  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff