Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher stared at Kyo for a moment, his heart going much faster than was safe, and he quickly looked away. He swallowed quickly and tried to speak but words caught in his throat and he choked. He scooted back, letting Shi lick his pants for a moment before going back to petting the dog. He couldn't speak for a moment and lept on Dai's question "I'm the best butt kicker there is, Dai. I can help, of course. Like I could turn down on of my favorite people." he said with a smile, trying to cover his earlier embarrassment. he took a deep breath "What do you need help with?"

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

Kyo laughed as Sypher jumped to Dai's question quickly to avoid. Shi snickered and wiggled tot he ground to trot off to play with the nurses again. Kyo layed down to rest his head on Sypher's more comfortable lap. His head still hurt from being banged against the ground many times and the pillows here were hard compared to the lap of his teacher.

"OMFG cookies!"

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image

Sypher felt his skin heat up and he quickly looked at the wall, smiling tensely as he waited for Dai's response. Kyo's head in his lap was evoking much UNWANTED emotions and reactions in his body Nononononononono repeated over and over in his head to keep his body from reacting the way it wanted. Mind over matter was definitely at war with him "Kyo...what are you d-doing?" he asked, faking calm.

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

He looked up at Sypher, knowing Sypher was feeling wierd. "Hm? My head hurts..." His rough and dark/dirty orange hair was moved so it didn't pull on his head.

"OMFG cookies!"

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:16 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

"The better the fighter..."

User Image

A smile grew on her face as Sypher took her up on her question. "Really!" She exclaimed. She coughed and gathered herself again. "I just need help staying on track is all." She scratched her cheek and took up the chair she had first sat in. "For some reason when I train alone. My mind gets all fuzzy and I can hardly pay attention to what I'm doing..." Dai sighed. "The only time I could pay attention was when we where a team. " She told them. "Speaking of the team. Where's Fuyu at? Is she doing ok? Did she ever get up Chuunin?" Dai blushed and cleared her throat. "Sorry I've just missed everyone." She smiled as Kyo rested his head on Sypher's lap. She looked at Sypher and smiled. "Could you be my teacher again, Sypher? If you're willing, again." She said softly, clasping her hands together as she sat sweetly in her chair.

User Image

"The more of a challenge to win."

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image

This little... Sypher grinned with his eyes closed in exasperation "Then why, pray tell, are you using me as a pillow?" he said, reaching down and pinching Kyo's nose for a moment before pulling it and letting it go. He brushed some hair off Kyo's forehead, his fingers soft despite it all, and noted how dirty Kyo was Perfect. I know how I'm going to get my revenge. he thought but his face didn't change as he began to brush Kyo's hair with his fingers, gently dragging them through and untangling knots. As Dai spoke up again, he smiled but didn't look up from Kyo's hair "Mmm. Really. I look forward to training with you again...I've got some techniques that I want to work on too." he frowned at a particularly stubborn knot "Fuyu is an Anbu now...And apparently found love at that. Maybe it will make her more of a girl...though she still has a crappy temper." Sypher said distractedly, finally getting the knot out and resuming his combing "As I said...I look forward to being your teacher again, Dai." he smiled lazily at her.

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

The nurse carried Shi back in the room with a fresh shirt from Kyo's mom as she set them both on the bed. "You may leave anytime." she walked out as Kyo laughed. "Because your softer and have more cushion then the pillow." Sypher was getting a bit chubby in some areas. Kyo sat up and slipped on the shirt to lay down again.

"OMFG cookies!"

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image

A muscle ticked in Sypher's cheek and he grabbed Kyo's cheek "Watch it, Kyo,or we'll all be taking a nice long BATH together." he growled, pulling Kyo's cheek. He wasn't chubby! Not in the least but where Kyo had his head was certainly...larger than it normally was and it was extremely uncomfortable without Kyo commenting. He shoved Kyo's head off his lap and onto the bed, standing to stretch "I haven't been home for a while so Dai? We can meet up at...the ruins, I guess. Its the easiest place to practice." he started out then poked his head back in "If you're up to it, you come too, Kyo." he walked out, certain that above all else he needed a shower.

((Exits))

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:47 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

User Image

Dai shook her head. "That temper of her's is always going to get her into a lot of heat. Ha!" She watched as Sypher messed with a knot in Kyo's hair. "Sypher. Kyo's mother will be pissed." She looked at Sypher straight on with a smile knowing exactly what he was planning. "You haven't changed one bit, Sypher." She returned his same lazy smile. "I look forward to you're teaches, great Bird saga." She looked at Kyo. "He still looks tired. He doesn't look ready to go home at all." She looked worried. She looked at Sypher and sat back in her chair. "I miss the moment's like this." Dai said. "When we're together like this." She smiled and brushed her bangs behind her ear."Ruins, alright meet you there." She told him as she waved to him. Dai moved to the bed and smiled at Kyo. "You look tired, Kyo. She tilted her head to the side.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

K yo growled as Sypher pulled his cheek and pushed his head off his lap. He looked at Dai. "No, I've been sleeping for two days straight so I'm wide awake!" He climbed off the bed and ruffled his hair to get it back to normal.

"OMFG cookies!"

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:20 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

User Image

Dai smiled. "Alright. Why don't you go home then. You're mom has been worried about you." Dai stood up and placed her hand on Kyo's head. "I've got a few things to do in town. So meet me at the ruins if you want to join me and Sypher." She ruffled her hair. Returning some of the knots. She giggled and brought Kyo closer to her. She hugged him lightly. "I've missed you." She whispered before pulling away. "Alright I'm out of here, little brother." Dai turned and waved as she walked out and headed for town.
[exit]

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:31 pm
((exit to home))  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:42 am
A loud extremity of curses issued from a room down the hall as Fuyu awoke in her bed her arms and legs bound after the severe injuries they had sustained. "******** Goddamnit! How will I do anything like this, I cant believe I ended up in here and I didnt even over do it THAT much!" She threw her head back in exhaustion as she blinked then cursed as she remembered something. "s**t! I was gonna go to Takumi, I cant even make a clone like this..." She was completely ignorant to the fact that her new boyfriend might be sleeping, let alone other patients. Then again, she was never really a considerate person to begin with.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:51 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Onnin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1900 両 ۞ AC:12400

Kein awoke a few hours later to Fuyu yelling profanity's. He chuckled from his own bed and said," Because you always push yourself to the absolute limit. Its one of those things I love about ya " He was more or less unharmed just exhausted himself was all. His body could take the side affects of most of the gates, Fuyu's on the other hand could not.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:59 pm
"Kein-kun, cant they get me out of these restraints, its pissing me off!?" Fuyu struggled a little before she gave up with a huff,"I cant even make hand seals to forge a Kage Bunshin to go to Takumi... Rediculous..." Then she got the old light bulb in her head as she smirked a slight evil grin and looked over at Kein her face looking pathetic and emotional. "Kein-kun... I want to go to Takumi... but I cant make seals in this thing. Can you be such a lovely boy and push my casts together and make the seals with my hands, darling?" She added the last part for emphasis that she was being sweet, it was obviously a facade from the huge over kill, but then again Kein never did learn how to complain to her.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games