Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MistahSixxPathsGod

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:20 pm
DISCLAIMER: I respect/love you Hon. This is nothing personal! XD

Kay snickered a little. "Me, fight you? Pfft." He almost started laughing as the "falcon" let out a snarl. He rubbed Akatsuchi's head and she growled a little. "Oh trust me I have no need to fight you to show off what a canine could do. And that wasn't an insult, it's jsut that Raidan is kind of small, at least to us. We've hunted much bigger so forgive me if it's hard to tell the difference." It was another truth, before even hitting chuunin the two had stalked and killed bear cubs for their own training. And besides, Kay had heard put downs which off set him. He squinted a little at the show of lightning, and a few trace sparks rushed through him as well. "I'll show you the ropes of being a ninja, and an INuzuka ninja at that, Kyo. And then you can show bunny ears what's what." Now that last part was meant as an insult. "But first, seriously shut down the water works, dogs never cry," he said as he patted him, and Akatsuchi bit harmlessly on Shi's neck, and they disappeared in a wisp of lightning.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:27 pm
OoC///Same here! biggrin Nothing personal at all! And Sypher doesn't have his ears anymore.

"We've fought before, Kay. And I almost speared your a**, remember?" Sypher was willing to ignore the rest of what he'd said but the comment about his ears set him off "You're dead, Kay. And you're no better than a bully yourself." he snapped as the boy disappeared. Clearly the idiot didn't realize Sypher didn't have those blasted ears anymore and now the whole thing had gotten personal between the two. He flicked his wrist in a rude gesture and glanced at Kyo as a thought occurred to him "You're related to Kay..." he said slowly and struggled to hide a growing hatred of the older boy who had just left. Mentioning his shame was the worst thing Kay had done and Raidan shuffled his wings before speaking "Damn! Is that kid gone already? Finally! I almost couldn't stand him." the falcon croaked, glaring at Kyo now.

OoC///Bird is talking in the last part ><

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:33 pm
Death Notice
--Warning: Apollo is about to lay waste to BOTH your Rpc. Sypher for going off during training and Kay for getting in the way. I'm editing this post...sooo..yeah...<.<--

User Image The battle was getting a tad bit exciting as the falcon rushed forward, aiming to tear apart Apollo with it's talons. That was, until, suddenly Sypher wished to go off on his own accord. Now there was a reason for him to run off but that didn't change anything. After his thorough explanation of what a spar meant Apollo guessed Sypher was trying to insult him by running off to the sound of some plight. Worthless brat!!! How dare he?! It seemed his chakra shot up for a moment, a loose of emotion control. "He's still young Apollo. Give the boy some time..." Rubbing his temples Apollo began to walk over to Sypher and his new friends. Even if they weren't friends they had decided to mess up Apollo's training regimen, a mistake hopefully they shall never make again. As he came within range his eyes peered directly at Kay from over Syphers shoulder and this wasn't a friendly glare either. From behind Sypher would feel Apollo appear, both blades out on his sides. "Have you gone mad Sypher? Did I say you could leave this dual? Now you've dragged another into this spar and he shall share the same fate as you. A couple broken bones should suffice." He awaited a reaction before making any further motions, but most likely he'd hear some excuse. Now that Kay had arrived he was involved as well and that meant he too would fight...whether he wanted to or not mattered not to the angered Anbu.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:35 pm
((Just for the sake of the RP then let's say you can see me standing a few feet away then... I never left I got some distance. >.>))  

MistahSixxPathsGod

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:39 pm
OoC/// >< I am prepared...
EDIT: I TOLD you, Minty ;_; This is your fault!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:39 pm
[[remember you love me DC <.< right?!]]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

MistahSixxPathsGod

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:43 pm
((Are we gonna die?))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:46 pm
Mistah...that is a serious possibility. Either way we will all be doing serious butt kissing and groveling and apologizing.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:50 pm
--I has posted. But there will be no death. Just Apollo teaching Kay and Sypher a lesson. Minty is free from his wrath for she has done nothing wrong.--  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:53 pm
Dcme
Death Notice
--Warning: Apollo is about to lay waste to BOTH your Rpc. Sypher for going off during training and Kay for getting in the way. I'm editing this post...sooo..yeah...<.<--

User Image The battle was getting a tad bit exciting as the falcon rushed forward, aiming to tear apart Apollo with it's talons. That was, until, suddenly Sypher wished to go off on his own accord. Now there was a reason for him to run off but that didn't change anything. After his thorough explanation of what a spar meant Apollo guessed Sypher was trying to insult him by running off to the sound of some plight. Worthless brat!!! How dare he?! It seemed his chakra shot up for a moment, a loose of emotion control. "He's still young Apollo. Give the boy some time..." Rubbing his temples Apollo began to walk over to Sypher and his new friends. Even if they weren't friends they had decided to mess up Apollo's training regimen, a mistake hopefully they shall never make again. As he came within range his eyes peered directly at Kay from over Syphers shoulder and this wasn't a friendly glare either. From behind Sypher would feel Apollo appear, both blades out on his sides. "Have you gone mad Sypher? Did I say you could leave this dual? Now you've dragged another into this spar and he shall share the same fate as you. A couple broken bones should suffice." He awaited a reaction before making any further motions, but most likely he'd hear some excuse. Now that Kay had arrived he was involved as well and that meant he too would fight...whether he wanted to or not mattered not to the angered Anbu.

Sypher got about as stiff as one could without being dead when his sensei showed up behind him. He didn't say anything and even Raidan seemed lost for words Kill Kay. I will KILL Kay. he thought then caught his breath before turning to face his sensei "I'm sorry." he offered, not sure what else to say. He couldn't explain his actions to satisfy Apollo and he wasn't going to defend either of the Inuzuka boys. He just braced himself for the broken bones, another all too familiar part of his life.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

MistahSixxPathsGod

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:59 pm
When teh chakra flared and the man behind it glared, Kay could sense the hostility. He was in no rush to be killed, but he knew for a fact that this day was about to go south. He was beyod scared for his life now, and he was sure he was about to be doing some serious battle. Doing handseals, the dog would suddenly be a scowling female version of the Inuzuka male, and stand at guard. "I remember the last time we crossed paths> This may not have been the best of times," he whispered, but other than that kept his ground. ((Yeah he's a cocky c**k so what?))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:12 pm
He gasped when the falcon spoke but hearing a new voice and seeing a man appear behind Sypher freaked him out. Hearing it seemed Sypher was in trouble for helping Kyo. He waved his hand in the air. "It's not his fault Mister! If I aden't cowered from those bullies he would still be sparring you!" Kyo still held Shi and backed up from the three about to spar.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image Apollo's eyes turned to Sypher and then to the young boy, inside a burning flame lay. An apology wouldn't appease to the man now and they would soon feel his wrath. "I care not for his reasons or any apology you give me boy. He decided to run off in the middle of our duel to help you. Not only that but he also seems to have been getting ready to engage in some type of battle. This all has irritated me to insane amounts and Sypher will not be the only one to suffer punishment here." Apollo raised his leg before pushing forward with his flat foot, causing Sypher to move forward towards Kay. "Go over there with your friend and prepare. I hope both of are ready since you were ready to fight a moment ago." His blades raised lightly, pointing one of them to Kay. "And you...we've met before. Yes, I recall you and Sypher getting into something of this same thing not too long ago. I'm tired of you interfering with things that have nothing to do with you, so prepare yourself." Then he was gone, rushing forward to get between the two, well three, as Kay made his dog clone. Again he moved forward with amazing amounts of speed. His legs reached out, doing a double jump kick at both Kay and his clones whilst at the same time bringing his blade downward on Sypher from behind, an attack going directly for his backside.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:45 pm
Sypher brought his arm up to block Apollo's foot, glaring as he was pushed back. He got his ground back under his feet and crossed his arms as he stood next to Kay, his eyes focused on a point below Apollo's shoulder That is what I get for being nice. For trying to help. Never make that mistake again. he thought and then watched as Apollo prepared to attack them. He decided, as Apollo vanished, that he wasn't going to sit here and let his sensei beat him. As the hiss of steel sounded behind him, Sypher's hands flipped up and he signed in a blur as a wall of branches surged up from the ground. They formed a dense protection as Sypher took off, racing for the ruins as Raidan flew along side him. I'll need someone else if I'm going to do this. With a look, Raidan vanished and Sypher spun around to face whatever attack may come next, his hands blurring into signs again.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games