Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Totoma's Cafe |Food and Drink| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:34 pm
User Image

Theme Song Monster

Lightning S Kayuga
Kaguya|Tai&Buki|||Kiri| Genin|

Occ:

Syura nodded while still eatting, Her sight was fixed straight looking at the plate on her side. She looked over once noticing the guy was staring at her. With no clue in mind her cheeks turned alittle red without her knowing. It hit her when he stared holding a piece of his pink hair. It was an adnormal color to see but watching someones hair turn black to blue before her eyes pink was somewhat normal. She placed her half eaten rice ball down when he asked why she didnt like her name." I dont remember the people who gave me this name it's why i like being called Syura." She looked down saying this then back up striking it odd that she could speak so willing around this person, it made her feel normal in someways if anything.

Chakra [225/225]

" Dont touch me."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:12 pm
Trickster トリック スターUser Image
|
Past: : : unknown
| |
| | |
Intentions: : : unknown

| 鬼 | Yokai says,

"So who gave you the name 'Syura'?"Yokai asked around another dumpling. He was sampling and loving every single dumpling he tried. He swallowed for a minute more and returned to gazing at Syura's hair, his gaze intent as it finally travelled down to her face Amazing eyes. he thought, before turning his eyes back to his dumplings "I'm Yokai." he said suddenly, realizing he'd never introduced himself.

I may know nothing...but I know the side I'm on
is MY OWN.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:28 am
User Image

Theme Song Monster

Lightning S Kayuga

Occ:

"My half brother." Syura replied with a bit of disgust in her tone. If Yokai would ask about her brother she would only tell him a few of such words of hate.Syura pulled out her wallet and placed down enough ryo for their meal just in case a waiter walked by with a bill. "Yokai... if i may can i ask about yourself."

Chakra [225/225]

" Dont touch me."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:11 am
{...{..{.{Yokai}.}..}...}
I may never know the me who was or the me who could have been.

But I will create the me who I am wanting to be with no regrets.

{____| |_} Yokai noted the disgust in Syura's voice and paled a little, swallowing his food Not going to touch that one. Not at all... he thought, looking down at the remains of his food. Only a few buns remained and he reached for one of them but paused "You may...I dunno what you'll find though." he grinned, a nervous kind of half smile "I don't know much about myself other than my shinobi skills." He wasn't going to stop her from asking though and put his hand back in his lap, waiting with a patient look "Ask away!" {_| |____}

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:09 am
User Image

Theme Song Monster

Lightning S Kayuga

Occ:

Syura found it abit odd that he only know his skills other than a past but she would try to figure this out maybe help in some way." Nothing at all,.. where was the last place you might remember being." She asked curiously as it would interesting to find out alittle about him now. While waiting Syura pulled out her empty launch container and placed her meal inisde gently. It was gonna be something for later since right now she was distracted abit.

Chakra [225/225]

" Dont touch me."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:43 am

{____| |_} "Outside the gates of Mist." Yokai replied promptly. His eyes drifted from her to the container she pulled out, wondering briefly how it kept the food good "I remember Mi-kage and a lot of Anbu. Then I was taken to the hospital." he turned his attention back to her as the waiter came by and collected the money before leaving a to-go box for Yokai to put his left overs in "I don't remember anything else. I didn't even know what a village was or shinobi when I woke up." he said, starting to put food in the container "I remember how to fight and there's several...unique traits that I've started to notice as well. But other than that, its all blank." he grinned sheepishly at her before continuing "I don't even know my name....I just decided to call myself Yokai because it was the only thing in my head." {_| |____}

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:40 pm
User Image

Theme Song Monster

Lightning S Kayuga

Occ:

Syura nodded listening to Yokai. She tilted her head that he didnt know what shinobi were. It was such basic knowledge for anyone. Her curiosity grown like just opening up a puzzle box and figuring out where to put the piece's." What unique traits are. Is it your pink hair." She said with her golden eyes just watching him she didnt even notice or taken the time to look at the waiter bringing out a to go box.

Chakra [225/225]

" Dont touch me."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:50 pm

{____| |_} Yokai laughed, a rich, almost heavy laugh that seemed odd coming from his slender throat "I don't think so! I think I'm just weird." he said through chuckles and then smiled before speaking "Unique traits are...I know how much time it will take me to be off this chair and at the door. I know how strong the breeze is outside so that I can adjust my aim. I know exactly how many waiters are in the kitchen from the sound of feet on the floor. I know that if you attacked me, I could defend myself 4 different ways with the table, the chair, silverware and using your own body." he put his chin down on the table "I know that, by just listening to you speak, you hold yourself proudly but you aren't afraid to ask for help. I know you have a hate for your brother despite his naming you. I know, from earlier, that Breath-san is someone you hold in some form of esteem. I know that from the way I positioned my chair, that no one can come in here without me seeing them." he closed his eyes and sighed "I also know that these weird traits are not something I grew up with. Someone taught me how to observe, subdue and kill. But I have no clue how any of this was supposed to help me in my everyday life." Yokai looked up at her, his own words having unsettled him "And I know that...despite my saying I'm not going to hurt anyone, that nobody really trusts me." {_| |____}

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image

Theme Song Monster

Lightning S Kayuga

Occ:

" All of that just by listening."Syura was shocked hearing this even the part about her made the girl figit abit. She had no idea she was the kind of person to be proud she just though of herself as plain and boring creature." that is a pleasent gift to have although i dont really know you i cant say i distrust you, maybe its other way around hmm." She was confussed about her last words abit.

Chakra [225/225]

" Dont touch me."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:43 pm

{____| |_} Yokai smiled. his chin still resting on the table "Its a pleasant gift...I don't think that's what I used it for though... Pleasant things....why else would I wake up thinking I was a monster?" he mused, not depressed about it. He was simply wondering "Well that's good. I think its only the...I dunno....higher ups that worry about me." {_| |____}

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:16 am
User Image

Theme Song Monster

Lightning S Kayuga

Occ:

Syura face turned into a sourish look hearing the word monster. She didnt like the meaning of such a thing being said about any person. Adjusting her hand out on the table it was close enough hhe could see what she was going to do. Using her chakra Syura pushed up a spike amde of bone from the palm of her hand. The spike reach out to one foot then sinked backed into her palm was more." I've been a monster all my life, its not so bad." She said and stood up placing her hands inside her pockets. Taking a look at her jack to see the holes again made her face bubble then turn normal to sigh. " Dont worry about the higher ups if they give you a hard time ill back you up." She let out and waited for Yokai.

Chakra [225/215]

" Dont touch me."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:05 am

{____| |_} Yokai stared at the bone with a mild fascination then smiled "That's pretty neat..." he looked at his own hands for a few minutes and debated I could ask he not to tell anyone bout it.... he tilted his head at her "I can pull a few tricks..." he extended his own hand and within a few seconds spikes emerged from the back....spikes of wood. They didn't last very long and he was careful not to show everyone in the restaurant. They retracted back into his skin and he clenched a fist "I....Well....thanks." he said, putting his head back down on the table, sighing but quickly looked back up at her "Do you....do you think we could spar?" he asked nervously, not sure if he was using the right word. He'd only just met her but I want to know what I can do... Yokai thought, waiting for her reply. {_| |____}

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:48 pm
User Image

Theme Song Monster

Lightning S Kayuga

Occ:

"A spar hmmm." Syura had to think about this secont. She did have have plans to shop around but paying for the meal did lower her budget abit.Taking a relaxing breath of air before to speak the girl nodded placing her small pointing finger up to her face." Alright but on one condtion. If you win the meal you just ate from me will be free, if i win ...... your going to pay for my cloths im getting after this."She said making this a fun battle with a bet on the line. Syura mostly wanted to see the wood that came from his hand the most.

Chakra [225/215]

" Dont touch me."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:20 pm

{____| |_} Yokai grinned, pleased, and nodded "I don't mind those wagers at all! So....were do we spar?" he asked, excitement giving way to mild nerves. He scooped his box of buns up and then stood waiting for her "Is there a place we go or...?" {_| |____}

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items