Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:02 pm
As Fuyu arrived in a flash behind her clone with a quick upwards kick she sent the clone that was on its way down soaring. She barraged the clone with many punches and kicks before she wrapped her arms around the clone tightly squeezing the two together. As both began to make their decent she began to spiral down like a drill as the two bodies headed for the ground. At the last second she let go of the clone, the clones body impacting in a crater in the ground. Fuyu barely slid away in time from the point of impact sliding all the way across the dojo as she smacked into the wall. Fuyu took a second but got up slightly, she was coughing harshly for the moment and nodded to herself struggling to stand. "Ill need something better to hold on with for that, Ill kill myself if I get thrown in that fashion again. Now lets see maybe the gate of healing?" She had barely any reserves, but then again that was how she opened the first gate so now was her chance.

[Learned Omote Renge, next post learns Gate of Healing (休門, Kyūmon)]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:13 pm
"Now, haaah, lets do this..." her voice was slightly weaker now as she slumped and focused again on her mind. "Gate of Healing (休門, Kyūmon)..." she focused hard as her body tensed and she felt pain everywhere, no less she would keep going. "Open... !" She hesitated before she fell to the floor and her chakra began to form around her as the gate opened a few moments later. Fuyus breathing steadied as she felt her body slowly rejuvenating,"Ah... Im not doing that again any time soon.... I know... why its forbidden.... now..." She leaned up against the wall while she recovered and the two gates closed, it made her tired. "I better hide this from sensei, I dont want Sypher telling me how to use this.... All the same, I better keep it for emergencies only, I cant let anyone beat me or let anyone hurt my team..." She gripped her fists tight as she slowly stood up to a stumble,"Its decided, thats what Ill do it for..." With that she stumbled off slowly to her house, she needed to get a good rest.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image
Aiko 愛子 Tsumi 罪

Cloud Genin
It is those of us who cure ailments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiko couldn't help but grimace. How did he just...he just... she shook her head. This guy had a hell of a lot of guts at the very least. Aiko recalled her readings from the scroll. She had many common symptoms down. She paused. "wait... didn't you already tell me the answer? I mean...you already told me it'd be a physical fracture."

She examined his body, running her hands over it. She paused for a moment, enjoying the feel, but she snapped out of it quickly. She looked over her notes. She probed with her chakra and her hands, and she soon found where she believed the fracture was. Is this where you broke it? she said referencing the area. She tried to sense any additional damage...This man could manipulate his bones...he had the capacity to do a lot of self damage, and she wanted to catch it all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image
Who best know how to cause them

Shindan (Diagnosis)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:56 pm
Matt smirked from his position on the ground. "yes thats very good actually you learned quicker than i did"  

solanik

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image
Aiko 愛子 Tsumi 罪

Cloud Genin

Aiko blushed a little. "Th..thank you." She said. She knew what the Illness was now.. but how was she planning on fixing it? Bandaging it would look pathetic in front of her senpai. It would show him that she went for the slowest method possible... but how then was she supposed to do it? She looked through her scroll for something that would work. Healing hands? would that do it? or was this too deep? Hell... But the guy was laying there on the floor. "how are you feeling? It might take me a while to get this fixed, sadly. " She paused for a moment. "Would the healing hands technique work for this one, or would i need something more?"
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:21 pm
Matt smiled "it is fine take your time, yes for this type of wound healing hands would work just fine" matt moved alittle and could feel his body automatically mending his bone. so he closed his eyes once more refracturing it.  

solanik

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:29 pm
Aiko ran through the the instructions on the scroll. She practiced guiding her chakra through her body to her hands. She then formed it into a ball. But then she dismissed it. She ran through it a few more times, and tried to be sure that she knew what she was doing on her end before she tried it on a person.

1/3

Aiko then Used just her diagnosing ability on Matt. She wanted to make sure the structure of the fracture was familiar. She wanted to be sure she knew what she was doing on his end as well, else she do more harm than good. She found that, strangely enough it had changed just a little. She accounted for the differences, and slowly gained more confidence.

2/3

Aiko held her hand over the wound. She reformed the sphere of chakra, and slowly weaved it through his skin and into the bone. She used it to slowly seal the break in his bone, while at the same time, making sure the bone didn't move. When she was done, she used the diagnosing Jutsu again to make sure she was actually finished. "How do you feel?" She asked, when it was all over.

3/3 Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor) rank c. -1 for academy. -1 class attribute.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:33 pm
Matt looked up at her. Much better actually he moved his body alittle as it felt back to normal, what else are you planning to learn? so i can coordinate appropriately."  

solanik

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image
Aiko 愛子 Tsumi 罪

Cloud Genin

"er... "she paused. As self concious as she was about it, He could not help if she didn't say it. "Summon Medical Tools, Kigusuri Souzou, Souzou Dokubutsu, and Jokyo Dokubutsu. My mother died of a poison. I wish to understand them."
User Image

((since we use different lingo out of character, The three that are in japanese are Medicine creation C, poison creation B, and Poison removal D. Summon medical supplies is C, and prerequisite to two of the others.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:44 pm
Matt sat up too look at her. "i see, well ok then i suppose you should start with your Medical tool summoning i won't be needed for that one" Matt smiled as he watched  

solanik

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:16 pm
"Oh...right." She said. She looked down and read from the scroll. It seemed she would need to create a summoning scroll in order to summon the objects. She looked around the room and found what she needed, though she didn't particularly know if she was supposed to ask or not. She looked over the inscriptions to be made.

1/3

She made the inscription quickly, and in loose, but decorated handwriting. She then looked over the chakra needed to utilize the scroll. She channeled the needed chakra into it, and watched as a small beetle appeared in the room. She stared at it for a moment... then looked at what she had written on the scroll. It appears that what said "needle" seemed to have translated incorrectly. She started over, this time being sure the scroll was clear.
2/3

She double checked her work, then she checked it again. She looked over the signs to perform the summoning. And then she crushed the beetle under her heel. She directed the needed amount of chakra at the scroll again. A clean, wrapped medical needle appeared where she had directed it to.
3/3

She then Cleared off a nearby table, and summoned a mortar, pestil, and other things she would need for the other skills she wished to learn.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:16 pm
Matt smiled at her first attempt but watched closely to her following ones as they seemed to work out very smoothly matt was slowly bracing himself for what was to come next in her training knowing the poison would have to be used on him.  

solanik

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image
Aiko 愛子 Tsumi 罪

Cloud Genin

"Hm... Are you sure you want to help with this part?" Aiko asked. If she screwed this up, he was dead. Before his bone abilities put him ahead, and made it fool proof...here, there would be some real risk.

While she did this she looked through several text books. She wanted to create a poison with a clear and ready antidote. She would train the actual antidote making later, once she knew of a poison that would present a backup option.

1/5 (create poison, for later.)
User Image

((sorry for the wait. I didn't realize you were on.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:21 pm
Lady Kinpaku of the Oni wasn't really hesitating at this point. She had to make herself stronger, and what better way then to finish learning? The mist was slowly descending about the building, which was definitely going to be entertaining in the near future. Drawing out her kin scroll, she read onward.

[1/6]

She was here to expand the previous technique with the sake-splosion. A ridiculous name, undoubtedly given by hammered members of her kin. Nonetheless, she was here to finish her work, letting the system continue on its own.

[2/6]

"You! Come here," she barked across the rooftop to one of the little Kinpakus. It promptly obeyed her orders, scrambling over with quickness. It didn't speak, but it was waiting patiently for what was to come.

[3/6]

Fishing her fingers through the light hair, Kinpaku searched thoroughly for the right bit. She just couldn't bear to bring herself to remove the very thing which made it possible for her to hide the horns as well as she did. It wasn't easy by any means, but nonetheless it had to be done.

[4/6]

The lady winced, as she pulled free a hair from her head. She couldn't help but blink tears out of her eyes, as she let her chakra insert itself into the strand. A shame it was, but nonetheless, it was necessary.

[5/6]

The strand was promptly shoved into the head of the little Sake clone and without much of a fuss, it made itself comfortable. Well, up until having the clone kicked from the roof prior to its detonation.

[6/6]
[Sake-Splosion Learned]

Again, she found herself looking over the scroll. The Alcoholic gloves. Sounded a bit more dignified than the Sake-Splosion, but overall, was still degrading. Probably a good number of Oni who had sobered up for a brief time to pull it together.

[1/6]

It was another case of manipulating the sake again, but this time, it involved lacing it with elemental chakra instead. How fun was this going to be! Pulling everything together, she pulled open a flask.

[2/6]

She let the chakra swish around in her flask comfortably, as she got a feel for what was going to happen next. A deep breath of the sweet sake scent, and she was ready to take another step. That much she was certain.

[3/6]

Letting the chakra pour over her hands, the flask of sake letting it settle upon her hands was the easy part it seemed. Yet, it all seemed to be useless, as it just kind of sat there pooled about it. Cycling carefully about her hands, Kin shook her head.

[4/6]

There was supposed to be elemental chakra, but so far all she'd done is given it the neutral stuff. Neutral made for nothing, and nothing made no adjustments. Letting herself breath deeply, she willed the Suiton up.

[5/6]

A slight blue tint was apparent in the sake gloves, as she threw a punch forward. It seemed to stretch at this point in time, and she had to chuckle. It seemed her sake gloves had worked well enough.

[6/6]
[Tebukuro no Sake Learned]

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image
Aiko 愛子 Tsumi 罪

Cloud Genin

"Look, i'm sorry, but this is something i don't wish to practice on a person quite yet. I hope you understand. You were really nice to offer your help... But if i practice the poison on you, then i have to cure it...so there will be no way to know if it works... I think i should practice at least this part on something that i don't mind killing. " She said. She found a few small rodents from outside, and placed them in a cage. She then began mixing herbs from the textbooks in the hopes of creating a specific poison. It should paralyze the rodents without killing them. She put the herb concoction into some food for them.

she waited. After a while they ate the food....and then continued moving about in the cage as if nothing had happened.

2/5

Aiko went back to the text book, and double checked her measurements. She looked at the herbs again, and sighed. One of the key ones was the wrong one. In addition to that, i was one of the main ingredients to the antidote. She summoned a few more ingredients and carefully compared what she had to the book.

3/5

Aiko Put the new ingredients into the morter, and ground them into thin powders. She mixed the powder into the water for the animals. The poison was only supposed to paralyze in this quantity. The rodents stopped moving entirely, but a quick diagnosis proved that they were no longer alive.

4/5

Aiko left and came back to the room with a squirrel.
User Image

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games