Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:43 pm
Kyo walked into the living district of cloud people. There wasn't much you could grow in cloud and have it survive. He went to the only garden in the section of four apartments and two houses. Appearntly the old lady was growing vegetables, mostly carrots because it was a underground vegetable unlike lettuce. And the garden was huge...this lady really must have great eyesight! She kept instructing him on how to pull weeds out. Weeds wont grow back as quickly if you take their roots out gently.(post 1)  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:56 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo
| Genin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure |

Entering one of the larger apartments, Taiji met with an elderly man. Feeling rather awkward as he entered the home, as the outside was extremely deceiving. The house's interior had alot of important items that all looked rather expensive, and he wasn't sure as to why this man was even living in one of the more run-down looking homes. "So, you called me here to investigate something sir? or at least, that's what the mission scroll said."

The old man looked Taizo up and down, and scrunched up his face as he examined the boy. "You don't look very tough, The job I have deals with a rather vicious thief! For the past three nights, there has been someone cutting the screen of my window, and sneaking in. On top of that, every night, they steal one of my rare exhibits, something very valuable to me, and science! they are pieces of fossil, belonging to none other than the king lizard, Tyrannosaurus!"

Tai looked at the man with a surprised expression as he ran the idea through his head, Thinking about how this man even came under the possession of something that obviously belonged in a museum. He also made note that the thief could actually be someone high-scale considering what Items like fossil go for on the black market. " Well sir, This job seems like it comes with some exceptional risk, but you've got one of kumo's best new class on your side, and I won't let you down. I'll start by going around to the back, where that window is, and look for any clues as to where the culprit could have gone."

The elderly man graciously thanked him, and he was on his way. Stepping around to the back of the building Taizo surveyed the area for any sort of markings around the window. There were spots of dirt, and it seemed that whoever cut into this wire screen was not very technical or skilled about it, they were just trying to get in and out as fast as they possibly could. Further examining the mangled form of the wire, Taizo attempted to deduce the cutting method. "Hmmm...this is very interesting, I don't know of wire cutters that work like that. I wonder....Maybe..OH!"

Running from where he stood to the back of the alley, he frantically looked around for more clues, now having struck some sort of idea. Tossing over pieces of this, and that, he continued to search until one flipped box, held the clue he had been looking for all along. Kneeling down, he took up a small piece of fragmented with calcium, obviously belonging to the Fossil that were stolen. Now that he had figured out that much, there was only one last thing to do; Find the culprits home! Turning the corner in the alley way, he saw a fuzzy black tail sticking out of a trash can, he kicked a stone at the can, causing a loud sound that caused the pooch to yelp and then run; tail between it's legs.

Walking over to it, he lifted the can, and sure enough, there were all three bones, in almost perfect condition. Lifting them out of the slobbery mess, he carried them back to the mans home. As Taizo was explaining the situation to the old man, none other than the criminal himself poked his adorable head through the hole in the screen. The old man took one look at the dog, and his heart seemed to melt, losing any sign of the anger it held before. "You...mean..this cute little dog, just wanted to play with them?" Walking over to the window the elderly man took the pup into his arms, and it started wagging it's tail. "h-he reminds me of a dog i had when i was about your age...I think I'm going to let him keep playing with the bones, but from here. You hear that pooch? you have a new home!" The man went into his wallet, and Taizo lifted his hand in protest as he stood up, and exited the home. "use it to buy that little guy a new doghouse, and a collar!"

[Mission completed.]  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:37 pm
What was the difference between the top of a carrot and a weed? A weed was usually a dandelion or ugly green color. The top of a carrot was a dark and beautiful army green to light green color. He had to remember this so he didn't pull out any carrots. The lady even had a layout of which row held what vegetables. The first row was easy cause it held lettuce. She even told and showed him what a baby lettuce looked like. It was a grey and greenish color and round.(post 2)  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:44 pm
The second row was filled with potatoes and carrots. Potatoes stem on the top, it was tall so he could never think that was a weed. The lady wanted a basket full of weeds so he put them in the basket. His back was killing him from bending over the whole time as Shi helped. He ran ahead and pulled out the weeds, any vegetable he pulled out was replanted quickly.(post 3)  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:54 pm
Kyo was on the six row that was full of tomatoes and some weird vegetable he had never seen before. He hated this row cause it had the toughest weeds. By the end of this last row, he had about four baskets of weeds. Rubbing his back, now he knew what it felt like to be old. The lady pulled one of the mystery vegetable out and gave it to him as a gift and shoved him off. He went to the next location for another mission. (post 4)  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 220 ~ AC: 1800 ~ Ryo: 1300

Having been dismissed from the dojo to go home and get ready for the next morning, Suzume decided to do a couple more missions before it was time to get going. She had re-taken a couple of D-Rank mission for simple pocket change. It wouldn't be much but Suzume would at least be closer to ranking up in a way. The first chore up was another request for weeds to be dealt with. Suzume made her way to the Residential District to go help her next client. It turned out to be an expecting mother who's husband was off on a mission. Being directed to the back yard, Suzume and Cloud set to work on the weeds and bugs.

[Post 1/4]

This backyard was not as bad as the last one but it would still take at least a little bit of time. Not a terribly big amount though since Suzume was quite quick and Cloud was helping her out again. The small puppy was pouncing on various bugs and taking care of them while Suzume pulled out the weeds. Weed pulling was a pain but the red head had been provided gloves before hand so this was not so bad. She kept up her work, quite diligent since she needed to quickly finish this mission up.

[Post 2/4]

It was coming along well so far and Suzume was already halfway done with the backyard. Every weed she pulled went into a trash bag that would be tossed away. If she met any bugs along the way, she stomped on them so that they would cause no further trouble. Cloud was having plenty of fun and he continued helping his friend out. He was easily catching pugs and even picking out a couple of weeds. They were just about finished so that left only a couple more weeds and bugs left to get rid of.

[Post 3/4]

Picking up the last few weeds, Suzume put them in the bag and tied up the bag. Placing it with the rest of the trash, the red head walked around to the front of the house. The expectant mother was happy to hear the weeds were picked and went around to inspect the backyard. Very pleased with Suzume's work, she confirmed that the mission was finished. Thus she made sure to pay Suzume for her time before going back into the house. Finished with the mission, Suzume was off either on another mission or to the front gates.

[Post 4/4 Weeds mission complete.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:46 pm
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher sat on the edge of his bed, turning his helmet over in his hands. He could barely see it but he felt the metal under his hands. He wore a jumper suit of black and gray, armor on his outer thighs and upper shoulders. It was a complete set that the only man he considered a parent had left him upon his death and he treasured it I'm almost there, Oba-san. You wanted me to do what I wanted...what I wanted.... he rubbed his eyes and stared up at the ceiling. His eyes weren't hidden anymore and the right was totally blind. The green had turned milky and the iris was gray and unfocused. He could still see out of his left but that was going fast "I suppose...I should go talk to someone." he said softly and stood, moving out of the room with the helmet under his arm. It would double as his mask and he could pull the neck up to cover his lower face.

((Exits))

I'll protect this place
User Image
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:48 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

"The better the fighter..."

User Image

Dai appeared in her window of her apartment and slipped a piece of paper through the crack. She brought it up and pushed the windows open. She hopped on the floor and allowed her back to hit the ground. She looked around. The air was still. Dai dug through her bag and brought out all of her scrolls. She placed then in her pouch and stood. Her fingers were all cut up and a thin white stripe laid from one cheek to the other. Her right leg was bandaged too. "Well that goes to show. A clear mind is always needed for training." She murmured as she made her way to the her bathroom. Once inside; with steady hands she removed the wrappings. Revealing that no mark was left. She was done within a few a few moments. Dai walked from the bathroom to her front door. "I need to find Kyo and see what I've missed." She told herself. "Like hell I'm going to Sypher." Dai sighed as she gripped the door nob. "Why should I care what he thinks?" She spoke. Dai opened the door and left her apartment in search of Kyo.

User Image

"The more of a challenge to win."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:54 pm
User Image
YamamotoTaizo

Tai entered the residential district, and began to smell the smells of average living. Food being cooked, the smell of wet plastic as children ran around with squirt-guns, and various pet scents. He enjoyed being around people, but hadn't exactly gotten used to it, as he and his clan lived in solitude. Thinking about his clan he began to think about his new found blood.
[1/6]

Just as he was beginning to ponder the intricacies of what was his upbringing, he thought about the man he was to apprehend. Yoshitora Himura; a man who many know to be a well to do trader, was also the first on the list for those who might be plotting, as his travels bring him to villages that Kumo are not in the best of terms with. Keeping an eye out for suspicious activity, or those who he normally spends his time around, Taizo began writing in a scroll.
[2/6]

A small boy came over to him, and began to look at the scroll, his tiny face scrunching up as he tried to understand the script. "Whassat mister?", the boy questioned. Taizo held up the scroll, and pointed to a yo-yo that was clenched in the childs palm. Once realizing what he was asking, the boy handed the toy over to Taizo, who focused a bit of chakra into the seal, and with a puff of white vapor, the seal was gone. On the scroll, the kanji for Toy now was stamped to the empty spot in the center.
[3/6]

The child jumped up and yelled with excitement at the trick. Taizo smiled, and handed him the scroll. "you're a bout what, seven years old?";The boy nodded, and tai smiled in return. "Stick out, one finger, and imagine that your body is made up of electricity. Close your eyes and imagine the little lightning bolts of energy are hopping around inside you. Now, i want you to imagine forcing all those lightning bolts up to your finger, like theres a big magnet pulling them!"
[4/6]

The young boys face was contorted as he tried his best to concentrate, and tai tried his best not to chuckle at his "Game Face". After a moment the boy nodded, and Taizo pointed at the scroll, for the boy to put his finger there. once the child did, another white puff came out of the scroll, and there sat his red yo-yo. Clapping happily Taizo patted his head and smiled. "You've got the right idea! I hope you make the decision to become a shinobi one day. you have talent." Taizo handed him the scroll, as a gift, and after telling him to practice, he let the boy run off, shouting to his friends about a new trick he learned.
[5/6]

At that very moment, to Taizo's surprise, Yoshitora came out from his apartment, Directly across the street from where Tai sat. Thinking of what he should do next, Taizo thanked whatever god he believed in that the boy had come his way, because he was getting ready to move onto another area. He watched the man come down from his second floor apartment, and greet several neighbors on his way out. "Alright", He had completed the first part of his mission, now onto the more dangerous parts.
[6/6]
[Complete]
Title: Traitor's Location
Information: There's a rat somewhere in the village. After receiving your target from the village leader, seek him out. Whence you've found him, report back to the village leader. No other action should be taken.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: 6

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image
YamamotoTaizo

Seeing the man take his cart, and wheel it around to an alleyway, Tai became slightly suspicious. What reason could he have for that? The cart was already full of items, so it wasn't like he needed to wheel it around back to fill it. As he saw the man gaze around him before entering all the way into the alley, Taizo perked up. "Someone's looking a little bit too sketchy to not be up to something."
[1/4]

Running quickly, Taizo dashed across the street. By-passing as many people as he could, He activated his sharingan, a perfect chance to work on the ability that he had unlocked. his eyes glowed an evil crimson hue, as he sped around people, dodging them be mere fractions of an ich, as he skillfully made his way deeper into the thick market crowd. bumping into an old woman he noticed her items about to tip over, and pivoted on his front foot, to turn one hundred and eighty degrees, before placing his hands out, as if he knew the exact trajectory, and allowed the items to fall safely into his waiting palms.
[Mission 2/4]
[Sharingan training 2/15]

The elderly woman was about to thank him, but as quickly as the event had transpired, so did the boy disappear, into the thicket of humans, dipping, and ducking around the angry mass of slow moving shoppers. his eyes gave him slightly increased clarity, as he used even the tiny amount of help to make sharper, and more defined and precise movements. This eye was shaping up to be something that he would consider much more than a complication, as it was beginning to be a great asset, if all things were to go as well as this.
[Mission:3/4]
[Sharingan Training:3/15]

Finally making it around the group, he hopped up, onto the top a vendors cart, hopping a second time to the second story of the apartments. Dashing around the ledge, he grabbed a hold of the foundation bar, and used it as a slingshot, allowing himself to swing around it, before launching up, onto the rooftop. quietly making his way to the alley, he heard rough speaking, as he got ever closer. "So the deal is, I've been making this trip a lot lately, they wouldn't think anything of it, so this time, when i go, i'll take the blueprints with me, and then that Konoha nin will pay me so much money, i'll be able to live wherever i please, and do whatever I please." Tai couldn't believe his ears, right before his eyes, a man he knew to be trustworthy, and helpful, was taking valuable information to an enemy nation. Deactivating his Sharingan, he made a decision; This had to be stopped before the man could leave.
[mission:4/4]
[Sharingan Training:3/15]

Title: Traitor's Motif
Information: Extension from the mission [ Traitor's Location ]. After you've found the rat, stick around to see if you can't find out what his motifs for turning traitor are. Just make sure you aren't found.
Minimum Posts: 4

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image
YamamotoTaizo

Standing above the two men on the rooftop, Taizo waited until more of their plan was detailed. apparently they were going to give another nation blueprints to several of the traps and defenses around the village. He had noidea how he had gotten a hold of such things, but considering that the man owned a profitable business, almost anyone these days can be bought out. finally, after much deliberation the man pulled out these "Blueprints" and showed them to his partner; it was all the signal Tai needed to take action.

leaping down, Taizo caught the mans partner in crime with a vicious punch, that carried the momentum of a two story fall. The man instantly crumpled into unconsciousness, and Tai turned his attention to the culprit. "You're being taken in, for conspiracy to harm the village, seing as I've witnessed your traitorous actions first hand, we'll skip the trial, and take you straight to Raikage sama." The mans face contorted with fear, as he knew what was the fate of those who try to harm the village, death was his judgement, and he knew the Raikage would not go easy on someone who threatens he family.

before the man could take off, Taizo had already begun sealing. Several steps were made in his advancement, but to no avail. It was as though the man was running, but his legs weren't taking him anywhere. In all actuality, it was the ground taking him somewhere, as Taizo had used his swift earth jutsu, to create a conveyor belt in the alleyway, that would drag the man straight to him. "I wouldn't struggle too much if I were you. there's really no point in it, You aren't escaping the law. People in my clan, are..Naturals at upholding the law; Or so I've been told."

Grabbing the man by his collar, he cocked back a fist, and smiled. "Goodnight buttercup." After finishing up his work,he wrapped the man in one of his scrolls, giving him the appearance of a human burrito. After exiting the alleyway, he looked around at the people watching him, and smiled. Pretending like there wasn't a pink elephant in the room was a special skill of his, and anyone watching would almost feel as though Taizo may not even know himself whether or not there was an unconscious man on his back.

Making his way out, he stopped by a bakery, dropping two-fold the price of the roll he had picked up into the tip jar, and walked away smiling. The horrified look on the young girl attending the stands face was met by another oblivious smile. "You have a good day." And Taizo was off to turn in his findings to the kage, as he was very pleased with himself.

[Mission complete]
Title: Traitor's Trial
Information: Extension from the mission [ Traitor's Motif ]. After you've discovered the rat's intentions, stick around until he's let down his guard. When the opportune arises, incapacitate the rat, bind him, and take him back to the village leader.
Minimum Posts: None  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 5900 ~ Ryo: 2100

It had been a couple of days since the last mission. Since their close encounter with a giant oven, Suzume and Cloud had ben taking it easy. During that time, the puppy had hit quite the growth spurt. Now he was at the right size for his age and Suzume felt he was ready to learn some actual ninjutsu. Right now the red head herself was unable to learn much more at the moment but now Cloud would be able to cover her if she came up short. Right now they were relaxing at home, they were both feeling much better and Suzume was ready to set out. After that last mission she felt she was that much closer to becoming a Jounin.

Now she just needed more training, both her and Cloud. More missions set down by the Raikage. Sighing, Suzume stood up and Cloud stood up right after to follow her out the door.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

"Home!" Sypher said happily, falling onto his couch with a happy noise. He let his breath out and with it went huge amounts of stress and he almost fell asleep right there Shower. Now... he pushed himself up and stumbled to his bathroom, turning on the water in his shower and stripping. He stood under the water as it rushed over him, enjoying the cold as it drenched him. He never took showers for granted. Never.
Once done he stepped out, lay down on his couch and was instantly asleep, out cold and perfectly happy to be that way.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:07 pm
Fuyu ran up the steps more or less as she went to the fourth floor. She slowed to a walk as she passed Syphers house, she stopped and debated knocking to apologize,"Hes probably still pissed and I shouldnt bother him anyways..." Fuyu decided to keep going and opened her apartment door as she threw her stuff into her room and began to dig out a couple things. "Just go sit down somewhere, Kein-kun!" She called back,"Oh and close that door!"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:20 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Onnin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1900 両 ۞ AC:12400

Kein followed suit and made his way into her house with a smile. He turned and shut the door behind him and made his way over to the couch and sat down and relaxed a bit as he waited for Fuyu to return.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games