Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

solanik

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:33 pm
Matt continued on with the group hopping rocks and thinksing silently. "i finally feel like i have a squad now even if it is just temporary" he turned to Sypher "yeah i'm not the best but i can still fix you all up alittle if need be"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:34 pm
Dai turned bright red and coughed into her fist. "Well...um...that was awkward then." Dai pulled her pass from her jacket and handed it to the Anbu. "Daitomi..." He said reading over the pass and looked at her. Dai smiled quickly at him and then he nodded. "May we check your bag?" He asked. "Sure..." Dai pulled her bag off and opened it and allowed the Anbu to take a peek. He pulled out the gored that held her medical ointment and pulled the cork off. smelling it he looked at her. "Medical Ointment that I make." She pointed at Sypher. "I've used it on him." She smiled. "Alright. You're all clear then." He said holding Dai's bag out and pass to her. She grabbed it and stepped back. Dai placed her bag on and crossed her arms as she waited for everyone else.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:40 pm
Sypher glanced at Matt "We'll fix that." he withdrew the scroll he'd taken earlier and handed it to the Anbu. He inspected it then looked at Sypher closely "You...You had a clone around here a couple days ago, didn't you?" he asked, his tone cautious "Yes." came the simple reply and the Anbu nodded before handing his pass back "Thanks." he walked over to stand with Dai, his back to the others and his bag over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:47 pm
Kyo jumped behind them carefully as they landed at the otherside. He took off his backpack and took Shi out of it as they searched it. Everything was good as he put Shi back in his comfy place in his backpack. Putting it back on and walked over to Dai and Sypher and a Matt kid.
[[lol, cranky butt he is!]]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:51 pm
Dai looked out to the land they'll be traveling. Not wanting to look at Sypher. "I'm suck a spaz." She thought as she looked to the sky as the clouds past by. She sighed softly as she kept her mind busy with the view. "Sypher might as well call me a spaz, as well." She opened her eyes as a hawk called overhead. She rubbed the back of her neck as she continued to think.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:56 pm
Sypher took a deep breath and whistled sharply, his hands moving as he summoned. With a sudden displacement of air that would rock people off their feet, an enormous owl appeared in front of Sypher, large enough to carry all of them "Karu...how are you?" he asked, stepping up to the bird with a surprisingly warm smile on his face. The owl looked down at him imperiously then allowed Sypher to rub its beak before it spoke, a deep baritone sound "I am well, Sage. Where are we going on this early dusk?" it asked, giving the genin a bored look.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

solanik

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:57 pm
Matt stopped briefly to show his Pass to the Anbu, he had no bag on him and thus nothing to check really as his medical tools were in specific pouches on his belt. after a few second of looking him over the Anbu nodded once and handed the pass back to him as matt continued as a slightly faster pace to catch up to the group.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:04 pm
Dai blinked several times at the enormous owl. "Whoa..." She said slightly surprised. She snapped her gaze from the owl and looked at Matt. "Hey, new guy." She walked over to him and held a tan gored out to him. "Seeing how you'll be replacing, Fuyu, on this trip. Might as well have this." She smiled. "A healing ointment. It works faster then normal soft." Once he took the gored. Dai nodded and walked back over to Sypher and smiled at him. "What to lazy to walk, Sypher." She giggled and gave him a half smile. "Kidding." Dai said as she crossed her arms and waited from orders to get onto the enormous owl.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

solanik

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:08 pm
Matts eyes widen as she held out the Tan gourd to him. "a Healing Ointment?" he took it and popped the Cork off of it and smelled it slightly "hmm this seems like a very good combination, you made this? thank you" his Gaze changes to the Giant Owl as he waited silently.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:10 pm
Karu puffed himself up immensely at the comment about Sypher being lazy, prepared to do battle with Dai. Karu was the oldest, wisest and most absurdly protective of his sage, which Sypher was, "HOW DARE Y-" Sypher waved a hand and Karu de-puffed and stretched out a wing for him. He stepped lightly up, using the bones as ruts to give him hold. He sat at the base of Karu's neck and set his feet into the space between the great owl's neck and wings "Get on. It'll be faster and we'll avoid any...unnecessary dangers while we're at it." he ignored Dai's comment about being lazy and murmured to Karu for a few minutes.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:16 pm
Dai swallowed hard and looked up at Sypher. "Can...can I sit behind you...I've never flown." She asked before claiming the enormous bird. Her voice voice like a child. Sheepish. She wasn't sure what to expect. Knowing she was probably getting on Sypher's nerves.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:17 pm
Kyo snickered at Dai's comment and climbed onto the bird, he sat and felt the soft feathers. 'Your just being lazy Sypher-san." He moved to sit behind Sypher and waited for the others to get on. Appearntly both him and Dai were afraid of flying.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

solanik

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:21 pm
Matt walks up to the front of the bird. Thank you Karu for carrying us for this trip" Matt smiled then walked around to climb up the bird sitting more toward the middle of its back in a Lotus position, holding back a feint laugh from Dai's comment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:30 pm
Sypher glanced at Dai and sighed "That spot is now taken." he muttered as Kyo got on behind him. He glanced back at Matt and smirked "When Karu takes off, you better hold on." he called back as his fingers wrapped into the feathers "Come on, Dai. Karu won't throw us." he called down to her, waiting.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

solanik

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:34 pm
Matt smirks at the Comment. "i'll be ok i have a nice grip, only way i'm falling is if a few feathers come with me, and with how big they are i don't think they are coming out anytime soon"  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games