Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Edible Creations || Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:29 am
"Ish ya lookin' for an instant gratification or a 'ong term shumthin?" an old man had seemingly materialized beside Nijiro, his back bent so badly he couldn't stand straight. His head was bald as an egg but with a thick white rim of hair around his ears "I'm th' owner of 'is shop, miss." he grinned, surprisingly with all his teeth and thick glasses that made his eyes goggle. Sypher poked his head out of the narrow door way he'd vanished down, his hair gray with dust as he glowered "Hey, old man! How did you get past me? Never mind! I don't want to know..." he grumped before calling out to Nijiro "He's the owner so ask him for help. I'll be back!" he ducked back into the narrow door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Rainbow Reaper Nijiro Hatake User Image
space
Loyal Hatake Clan Mist Medic Lazy

xxxxxx Nijiro twitched, her head ticking into turning to the side a fraction to spot the old man out of the corner of her grey eyes. She blinked, looking up when Sypher poked his head out from the doorway and spoke. She nodded when he said he'd return, now turning her body properly to face the man, a lazy smile on her face once more.

❝... Nice yo meet you, sir. I'm afraid I don't know anything about cameras. I don't need complex mechanisms. Just a nice picture. And I have no idea what you just asked me.❞

To Protect the Innocent.xxxxxxxxxx

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:39 am
The Owner grinned up at her "Ya jus' answered mah question 'ither way, miss." he replied happily, moving along the shelves, looking at cameras. He picked a few up then put one down then picked up another "Ya seem a 'ancy lass. So ya'll needs a 'ancy camera." he muttered under his breath before moving to pull a stool out of a little nitch by the shelves. He clambered on board and then pulled a small camera from its dusty perch before climbing down "Well, 'ere 'is one is a good 'un." he held out a small camera. It was square shape and the color seemed to go from pink to green to blue as he shifted it in his hands. A slit lined the bottom of the camera and the Owner winked before calling "Boy! Git out 'ere, you slack jawed sot!" Sypher reappeared, looking miffed, and the Owner snapped his picture "OYE!" ignoring Sypher's protestations, the Owner turned to Nijiro as a picture slid out the slit in the bottom of the camera "As'll seeing, its a good camera. I'll 'ust ring it up for ya thens." he said,putting the picture and the camera in Nijiro's hands, nodding his head as he hobbled off. Sypher glared as he rejoined Nijiro "What a bugger. Its a nice camera though. And he knows his stuff." he peeked at the picture, frowning at his stunned/pissed expression.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:05 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro watched the man moved around with interest, wondering what this guy was going to come up with from the shelf crammed packed with cameras. She was half-expecting him to bring down choice after choice, but, instead, only brought her the one, snapping a picture of Sypher after luring him out. After the two items were placed in her hands, Nijiro looked down at them, first inspecting the camera, and then holding up the photo for the sunlight.

❝Hehe,❞ Nijiro started to lightly chuckle, her lips in the softest of smiles, even appearing fragile. She hadn't laughed and meant it so honestly in a while. ❝It's a good picture, Sypher.❞ The genin teased, using Sypher's name for the first time.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:39 am
Sypher twisted his lips sideways slightly then used his fingers to push his eyebrows together "I look like a troll. Anyways," he dropped his hands back to his sides, serious once more "That old man is stil-YIEP!" the Owner appeared once more, this time behind Sypher, and jabbed him expertly between the ribs. Clutching his side, Sypher stepped out of the way with a wounded look as the old man stepped up to Nijiro "Thas camera is an old un. So yo'll be gettin' a right price on it. 'Ere ya go with i's bag." he held out the receipt of payment and a small carrying case embroidered with flowers in dark reds and purples. He stepped back to wait for payment while Sypher, recovered from the assault on his dignity, headed back up to the front of the store to wait.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:56 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

"The better the fighter..."

User Image

Dai walked through the shopping district looking at what caught her eyes. Her ponytail swung over her left shoulder so that is didn't drag on the ground. She brushed her bangs out of the way as she knelt down to look at weapons. She picked up a few throwing stars and looked at their makings. She sighed as she sat them done. Shifting her sword to a more comfortable position as she stood up. Her bangs fell into her face once more as she began walking.

User Image

"The more of a challenge to win."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:50 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro was still looking at the picture when the old man assaulted Sypher, grey eyes looking up curiously as she watched the two interact. Holding out a hand, she took the payment receipt and the carrying case offered to her, placing the camera into its bag so as to free up her hands a little.

With the case in one hand, she looked at the receipt in the other, and, after seeing the amount, she used the same hand to run across the front of her obi, three fingers going over the small creases that held her money tucked away in safety. The seventeen-year-old then started pulling out the exact change first, not even looking at how much came up with her fingers, just knowing it was the correct amount before pulling out two small wads of cash, handing it all to the old man as she went.

❝Correct amount?❞ Nijiro asked, if only to see that the man was happy with the payment.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:54 pm
"Have a good 'un!" the old man replied and shuffled back to disappear in the shop's rear.
Sypher, in the meantime, had made his way outside and was playing with his 'tree of knives' as he waited for Nijiro. As he looked around absently he noticed what looked like a new genin and hailed her, still waiting for Nijiro "Hey! How's it going? You look very bored, miss genin." he said with a grin. He didn't move near her and simply waved as he called out to the white haired girl.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:05 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

User Image

Dai stopped when a boy's voice addressed her. She turned her head and met with his eyes. "um...It's going rather slow." She said with a half smile on her lips. She stepped closer to him. Her bare feet settled softly in the dirt beneath them. "My names Daitomi Imatokai. Or. Dai for short." She spoke as she extended her hand to the boy. There was something interesting about this one. Dai kept it to herself. She knew whom he was and that she has seen him around the village over the years. It was highly unlikely that he would know her. After all, she was an orphanage. She kept her eyes to him; still smiling. "How are you today, sir."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:09 pm
Sypher leaned against the camera shop, smiling "Dai...you're a newly graduated Academy student right?" he chatted comfortably, keeping an eye and ear out for Nijiro when she left the shop "Pleasure to meet you. Sypher Stanislaus." he took her hand and shook it lightly.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:24 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro gave a smile and a polite goodbye to the old man as she walked towards the exit of the store hands and eyes mainly focused on the decorative case for her new camera, holding it up in the light as she neared Sypher and the exit. Pushing aside the fabric that acted as the door, Nijiro poked her head out, hearing and seeing Sypher talking to someone else. The seventeen-year-old genin cocked her head to the side slightly, Mist headband tied around her neck catching the gleam of the sunlight. Grey eyes watched the younger girl cautiously as she stepped out fully to stand next to her chuunin.

❝Hmm? A friend, Sypher?❞ Nijiro asked, looking to the man, the decorative case still being held in both of her hands.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:24 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

User Image

Dai smiled greatly at his question. ”I did just graduate.” She giggled. When he spoke his own name she smiled. ”Sypher aka The Bird Sage. You’re my age; 15. You’re a chunin and a descendant of the Senju clan. You’re one jutsu weakness is Genjutsu.” Dai couldn’t help but to laugh nervously. Rubbing the back of her head said bowed. ”I’m sorry, a small habit of mine. “ Her laughter faded as she scratched her cheek. ”I swear I am not a stalker.” She said bowing her head.

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:30 pm
Sypher looked over his shoulder at Nijiro, a brittle smile rising to his face "I don't have friends. Remember?" he said softly, making sure that it only reached her ears before he turned his attention back to Dai "Dai is a newly graduated shinobi. She's just informed me of my age, rank and heritage." he winked, indicating that he didn't mind the young girl's comments "She's a stalker! Dai, this is...well, I'll let her introduce herself if she chooses." Sypher said, allowing Nijiro to choose whether to introduce herself to the young girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:41 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro nodded at Sypher's comment. She remembered. But she did wonder why; he seemed nice enough. When Sypher informed Nijiro of the Dai just giving his own details back to him, and then gave Nijiro the opportunity to introduce herself, she felt her grey eyes narrow, preferring to keep her details as private as possible. After a long moment, she spoke.

❝Hm. Nijiro. Mist.❞ Nijiro spoke, not liking other females, and finding it harder to get along with them then she did with those from the opposite gender. It was an issue born from her mother.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:46 pm
"Wonderful! Now we all know each other. That's spectacular." Sypher said, clapping his hands once as he grinned. He was messing around again but was being nice about it "Dai, have you gone to see our kage yet? She's the one who will give you your headband and assign you to a squad." he asked, wanting to make sure this little genin got settled and trained We need more in Snow.  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff