Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crimson Tears Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowolff

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:35 pm
The streets were quieter than the day before, and Kyte smirked to himself as he rounded the corner of the square. Using the mental map of the city in his head, he strolled down a couple more blocks before stopping at the streets to the suburban areas. In the distance children giggled and played in the rounded driveways, classy cars glinting as they turned onto the highways.

Kyte hung his head, shoving his hands in his pockets. He conjured the image of the water dragon, diving like a silver bullet for a house. The digits on the address stood out in his mind, and very stealthily, he ducked behind the houses and crept through the backyards. Just ahead, he could see the house.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:01 pm
Kisha sighed as she laid her head on her steering wheel.

"Why does it rain? Does God just want to irritate me?!"

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves. Without realizing it, she fell asleep.

Kisha woke with a start because someone had knocked on her window. She looked and noticed it was her neighbor, John (a kid from school).

"Yes? Can I help you with something?" She asked as she peered out at him.

"I was just checking. You have been sleeping for what seems like hours. I got a little worried so I decided to check in." He said shyly.

"So you were watching me this whole time? That's kinda creepy."

"I didn't mean it to be creepy! Honest!" John's face was bright red, and he was drenched from head to toe.

"Why don't you go inside before you catch a cold. I'm fine. Thank you for your concern."

John nodded and ran for his house.

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:36 am
Saffron pulled her knees up to her chin, wrapping her arms around them. A shiver ran through her.

"We don't even know his last name, or even if he owns an apartment. All we know is his first name, what he looks like, and that he's abnormal like us."

Don't forget the fact that he is completely screwable. I mean, you don't find that kind of a** just laying around.

Shut up.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:02 am
Alice stared at the computer for a few moments, flexing her fingers. Suddenly her face lit up, and she attacked the keyboard like a racoon on a suburban trashcan. Half a minute later she leaned back in satisfaction. "I amaze myself." she sighed, scrolling through the page. "I've got birth records, a few hospital visits...with unlisted causes. After that he disappears for a few years, but a few years ago he started appearing in shabby, run-down apartment buildings. He has a place at this address." she said, jabbing her finger at the screen. "He somehow managed to get a concealed carry permit with a fake ID, and...here's a misdemeanor charge...for assaulting a mailman?"she shook her head in disbelief. "He got out with just some juvie time. That was about two years ago."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:28 pm
Kisha started her car and headed for her cousin's house, in hope of something to do. She backed out quickly and raced down the road, swinging into her driveway.

"Please tell me she is still here."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:14 pm
Tamera looked over the scrolls her friend had brought back by their computer. Her dead languages completely rusty, not that she really knew them anyways. She looked over each in turn noticing different markings and my early evening she had at least figured out each was on a different element. She had also kept watch over her friend as she slept seeing the signs early on of a cold. She brought another blanket to keep her warm and a cool cloth to keep her temperature down. She would check now and then as she surveyed the treasure and scrolls knowing it was a lot of needed information if only they could access or read it. She turned as sunset started seeing Lyra moving as she woke. "Hey you. Lyra hun, you don't look so good. Maybe you should skip tonight?"

Lyra woke, her head throbbing and her body was cold. She would look to Tamera and shake her head no. She felt a need to go despite how she felt. She knew if she were getting sick, she had overdone it on her travel. "I'll be okay." She managed and got up heading to her room. She coughed a bit as she dressed in warmer clothes and noticed through the windows it was still raining out. She grabbed her umbrella then headed to the den seeing her friend packing up the box in a bag. "Come with me. You've already seen them and me change. Besides, even sick I know that accomplished look you have."

"Yeah, but Lyra, what if they change and try to eat me. I mean they're kids, who's to say they aren't abusive of what they have?"

"I'm sick Tamera, I'm not down. I can change if I have to. But I don't think they're like that. They seem as lost as I am, stubborn, but just as lost." With that she would get the bag and await her friend. Once both were settled they headed out and towards the meeting place. She figured getting there earlier would be better then late.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Shadowolff

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:28 am
Kyte's eyes scanned the surroundings, searching for anything suspicious in her backyard. Thankfully, he was by himself. There was nothing in the area, except for the fact that a car had just pulled-up into her driveway. A girl got out, and it was a moment before he recognized her as the fire dragon.

A window was open, right above his head. Kyte pulled himself up, peering into it. There was a girl sitting at a computer, whom he almost immediately realized was the earth dragon with the loud mouth. She seemed to be grinning at the computer as though she were a coyote with a rabbit under its paws.

Finally he saw her, the water dragon, sitting on the bed near the computer. Her brows were scrunched in what seemed as concentration - or on a closer look, perhaps pain.

"...He got out with just some juvie time. That was a about two years ago."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:06 am
Saffron shrugged at that, her eyes fixed on the computer screen. His jail picture blipped onto the screen, dark red eyes that looked irritated. No, not irritated - bored?

"Do you think that he would get mad if he knew we were looking him up?" She murmured anxiously, biting her lip.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:38 pm
Alice snorted. "Oh no. He'll be mad. I'm quaking in my boots." she muttered, checking her e-mail. "Wanna go spy on him? If he's not there we could rifle through his stuff. You know he'd do the same." she said, standing up and stretching. "First we gotta get some food, though. I'm starved." she saidd, as if it were news. Alice, despite her slight, modelesque build and muscle unparalelled in girls her size, she was always eating.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:25 pm
Lyra walked attempting to avoid the larger puddles and failing miserably. She sneezed a few times but was fine despite things. She had to keep reminding Tamera she was fine enough to be out. The eventually would make it to the pool they had met the others knowing they were still really early. She stood under one of the table umbrellas wrapping her arms around herself. She wished the rain would stop as she felt another shiver.

Tamera looked to her friend wondering how long she had actually flown in the storm. She pressed a hand to her forehead feeling the fever returning and shook her head. "You should have stayed in bed Lyra. You'll do none of them good out in this, like you are."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:44 am
Kisha walked inside the house and found Saffron and Alice in the kitchen.

"We need to get going if we are going to meet Whats-her-face so that we can talk about the dragon ordeal." Kisha leaned lazily against the doorway to the kitchen.

((wrote all this on wii. wasn't able to color or change size xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:12 pm
Saffron smiled, shrugging. She stood, glancing at Kisha.

"Alright. Let's get going."

A chill ran up her spine, the overwhelming feeling of being watched surfacing in her senses. She ignored it, taking it as a trick by Riku.

((Lol nice.))  

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:57 pm
Alice scowled. "You know I hate to eat on the run." she said, to no one in particular. It was probable that anyone who heard it would know this, as Alice was not one to keep her opinions to herself. "We can at least hit Wendy's, right?" she asked, turning off Saffron's computer.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:33 am
Kyte watched them quietly. He scowled when they spoke of him, though it gave him an odd sort of satisfaction that the two were interested in him. His eyes widened, realization dawning on him that they were to meet at the pool.
Kyte jumped silently away from the window and shifted, taking to the air as the pain rppled across his skin.

Shadowolff

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:22 pm
"You know, I know we came early and all. But shouldn't they be here by now?" Tamera began getting nervous as the time passed. She could hear her friend coughing more and knew flying all night and day since the evening before couldn't have been good for her. More with this weather.

"Tamera relax. They'll be here. If not, we'll just go home and try again in the morning. Besides they need these as much as we do." She said after another cough. She felt cold but would ignore it knowing she could take some medication for the cold when she got home once more. "Besides, I may have to show them where the cave was just in case. I found those but there could have been more in those caverns. I didn't have time to explore last round." She looked about feeling the storm finally lightening and dissipating. "Well, at least we don't have to worry about the storm anymore."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff