View Results

VenusRain

Timid Guildswoman

8,350 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:27 am
Hahaha, I actually thought I was bisexual at one point. Thinking back on it, the signs pointed more towards biromantic asexual, and I'm wondering how I didn't notice that sooner, especially given the thought of having sex myself squicks me. I never got teased for it though, at least in part because I'm a fairly private person when not shrouded in anonimity. No, I just got teased because what are social skills, baby don't hurt me. Because god knows that constant bullying definately helps social anxiety when it's coming from people you know nothing about. Small wonder I was half-feral coming out of middle school.

Seconding the solitude thing, even though I do need a certain amount of human interaction before I get bored. Only I don't think it's be nice to raise a family, because besides my issues with impulse control and anger management, I'd probably have kids with serious neurological issues.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:59 am
foxy_chick99_123
@Exarielle... i was teased about being gay in middle school too it was terrible since i was really shy back then and i most definitely was not gay. now i like to experiment and don't see anything wrong with it. if someone doesn't like me for who i am i tell them right where to go. i don't care if i only have a few friends. true friends are the ones who stick around no matter what.
also i do dream about the perfect husband and all that happily ever after crap. but i know perfection probably won't happen. so in my perfect world if a guy doesn't come along or girl i really don't care. i'd love to be a single mom when i'm older and have a more stable income.

I think a big part of my issues about being teased came from the fact that a girl who hated me decided to tell my major crush of the time that rumor. It's pretty devastating when a guy one has liked for 3+ years says, "Why don't you go *censored* yourself, you *censored* *censored* *censored*!"
Note: I don't like using language, so please excuse my self-censorship. XD
On the friendship thing: Yeah, true. But then my friends started being teased about being friends with me. And it didn't help that some of my friends actually are bi/gay. I just felt like it was my fault that hanging out with them made them miserable along with me. razz
I'd love the perfect husband as well, but I seriously doubt that'll ever happen. Men in my area only go for pretty girls. Therefore, I make it my goal to be the crazy witch/cat lady. Life would be more interesting that way. XD

@ Venus: Heh, I see. 'Tis entertaining that many of us have been treated poorly earlier in life for similar quirks, no?  

Exarielle BlackLaw

Peaceful Warlord

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:02 pm
i like my solitude and i'm very independant so i think that leads to a lot of guys not liking me very much. so i kind of got used to being a hermit. but when i do have a guy i tend to be really needy and clingy and i love LOTS of attention. so going from needy to wanting to be by myself i think a lot of guys think WTF? when it comes to me. but yeah i love my solitude unless it gets lonly then i want a lot of attention from anyone.

i also thought a lot about being with a girl before i tried it but i'm the type of person that likes to try new things (as long as it's not too crazy) so i figured what the hell i'll sleep with her and see what it's like. turns out lesbian sex is AMAZING with the right person.

@Exarielle. that totally sucks what happened to you. i would have been so crushed if that happened to me. in grade 8 everyone started calling me a dyke (which i wasn't at the time) and i was so shy that it got to me so i would sit in class and pretend that i wasn't crying. my friends stayed with me but again i was a shy person back then so i didn't have many friends until my mom found out and i took a week off school and when i got back everything was sorted out and people stopped teasing me. i think my mom talked to the principal and she must have had words with my tormentors. but after that i started to grow some balls. come high school i came out of my shell more and the teasing didn't get to me much anymore. it was also hard that i was a chubby kid so i got made fun of for my weight as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:08 am
you know, after elementary school ended, most people left me alone. i was the borderline hippy that saved caterpillars from the sidewalk and made hats out of wildflowers and just drew constantly. they stuck me in the "weird artist" box and were content to leave me there.

my mom though. my fundy christian mom. the first person i met "from the internet" was this somewhat damaged girl who made an effort to look more like a boy. she also took great pleasure in making people uncomfortable. anyway, as it turns out, i have no sense of personal space, so when she hung all over me, it didn't bother me. she stayed a week.

not even five minutes after we put her back on her bus to ohio, my mother turned to me and hissed with what i can only describe as repulsed fury "i thought you knew who you were."

which is a line that ONLY makes sense in the context of her calling me gay. it was the strangest, quietest fight i have ever had with her.

nowadays our fights are much louder and much shorter.

mom: *says something bigoted!*
meg: *KABOOM*
mom: *changes subject!*

that weird, damaged girl is still my best friend, btw.  

megrar

Unbeatable Prophet

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50

Xiao Xianyu

4,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:10 pm
foxy_chick99_123
@ Xiao... your post made me lol hard core. i think i'm going to be just like you when i grow up... which i will be your age in about 9 years lol. i'm 23 but i would love to be the crazy old lady everyone suspects to be a witch.
although i think a good morning or good night text is cute at first but people seem to lose it all the time. i like it when they're more creative. but i don't have any texts to waste since i'm on an unlimited plan so i really done care. what really bugs me is when people text me one word responses. i friggin hate that.

I think if they texted it once I might find it sweet. Or maybe if they texted it while one of us was on a trip of some kind, and weren't anywhere near eachother. But every day just seems like a waste of time, especially when you're going to see eachother a few hours later. I haven't been able to afford an unlimited plan for awhile now. So I would probably get very vexed with anyone who insisted on texting me Good Morning every day. And, oh, one word texts. Gr.

I also have issues with how bfs/gfs seem to feel this need to call even though they know their bf/gf is doing something. I had this friend who's husband would call the moment he left the house, and keep her on the phone for the entire time it took him to get to work/shop/whatever. (This would sometimes be as long as 45 minutes to an hour) Even if he knew I had come over to hang out with her. And it wasn't even a real conversation, just her saying "uh-huh" alot. I mean, for that long of a conversation you'd think she'd atleast be offering some input of her own.

And when I was involved in some local craft classes, there was this woman who's husband called her every week during class. It was a four week course, same day, same time. He knew she was at the class, I mean...ugh It's one of those things that make me gnash my teeth and be glad I'm single. By the third occurrence I'd probably be telling my SO that I didn't know I'd need a crowbar to pry them off so I could have some me time. At which point they'd probably dump me. LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:38 pm
foxy_chick99_123
i like my solitude and i'm very independant so i think that leads to a lot of guys not liking me very much. so i kind of got used to being a hermit. but when i do have a guy i tend to be really needy and clingy and i love LOTS of attention. so going from needy to wanting to be by myself i think a lot of guys think WTF? when it comes to me. but yeah i love my solitude unless it gets lonly then i want a lot of attention from anyone.

i also thought a lot about being with a girl before i tried it but i'm the type of person that likes to try new things (as long as it's not too crazy) so i figured what the hell i'll sleep with her and see what it's like. turns out lesbian sex is AMAZING with the right person.

@Exarielle. that totally sucks what happened to you. i would have been so crushed if that happened to me. in grade 8 everyone started calling me a dyke (which i wasn't at the time) and i was so shy that it got to me so i would sit in class and pretend that i wasn't crying. my friends stayed with me but again i was a shy person back then so i didn't have many friends until my mom found out and i took a week off school and when i got back everything was sorted out and people stopped teasing me. i think my mom talked to the principal and she must have had words with my tormentors. but after that i started to grow some balls. come high school i came out of my shell more and the teasing didn't get to me much anymore. it was also hard that i was a chubby kid so i got made fun of for my weight as well.

It was pretty awful, but I think it was good for me. The incident snapped me out of my stupid girlish fantasies about relationships. The fantasy was broken even further when I was nearly raped at 14, but that's another story.
Ah, I wouldn't know about relationships or anything of that -ahem- nature, seeing as I'm single one of the last virgins in my age group in my whole town...  

Exarielle BlackLaw

Peaceful Warlord

VenusRain

Timid Guildswoman

8,350 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:18 pm
Pfft, sex. A WORTHLESS DISTRACTION WITH THE POTENTIAL TO SCREW YOU OVER no seriously, what's the point? Or is my immediate "fdhdfjfdfjkjhfgnvcfh *scrubs skin*" reaction to being touched* interfering with my ability to understand the appeal of something again?

*No, it is not the result of truama. Apparently I've been like that since infancy; I remember my mother mentioning how I disliked being held.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:04 pm
I'm not a cat person, but I did once wish I would be the crazy cat lady when I grow up. Never really thought of settling down and making a family until I met my husband. I want at least two kids, a boy and a girl, at max three kids. I really want a son first. x]

Growing up, I was a tomboy that loved playing basketball and baseball. Most of the girls ostracized me because I was pretty much friends with all the boys (including most of their crushes), and I was regularly mistaken for a boy until after I graduated high school and grew boobs. =_=; I think my worse school memory is being pantsed on stage in front of the whole Boys & Girls' club. I remember running out of the club building to hide somewhere and cry, and one of the adults found me about five minutes later and tried to cheer me up.

Now, I'm starting to get into womens fashion (zomg!), but I'm still more like a boy than a girl in regards to my mannerism, speech, and interests. >_>;

@Venus: For me, the point in sex is to be pleasured. Not everyone likes it, so don't feel weird. Not sure how this works for me, but I love sex, though I dislike/feel uncomfortable with skin to skin contact with people I'm not intimate with. That includes close friends... I just find it odd hugging people, or people putting their hands on my shoulders, arms, or waist. I can say it's due to lack of positive physical contact as a kid, and there was a huge lack of it (most of the physical contact received from my mom was from spanking).  

Lyvidian

Lyvidian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:04 pm
Oh! Early morning I returned from a 4 day trip to Vegas. Made me feel young because I kept getting asked for my ID. XD;  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:24 pm
Lyvidian
Oh! Early morning I returned from a 4 day trip to Vegas. Made me feel young because I kept getting asked for my ID. XD;

Hahaha... Do you look younger than your years or are you just short?
...I'm both short and young-looking. I look about four years younger than my actual age. XP  

Exarielle BlackLaw

Peaceful Warlord

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas