Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 3.5] Crystal Hearts - Recruiting/updates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manozz55

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:35 pm
No, still going with the rogue. I just was using holy avenger as a reference.

And thanks for clearing that up with me. It seems I have some money left to spend (calculated 1000 pp to equal 5000 gp) So long as you don't mind my doing so.  
PupSage rolled 20 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 3, 1, 3, 3, 2, 2, 1, 6, 2, 5, 2, 4, 2, 4, 4, 4, 3, 1 Total: 59 (20-120)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:52 pm
Getting in on this

Druid coming your way  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PupSage rolled 4 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 2, 2 Total: 10 (4-24)

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:54 pm
5, 2, 3, 1, 10
3, 3, 2, 2, 8
1, 6, 2, 5, 13
2, 4, 2, 4, 10
4, 4, 3, 1 11

I'm going to do point buy ...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:57 pm
1k pp is 10k gp dorkus  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Manozz55

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:58 pm
I know that now >.<

Before that, though, I thought it was 5000. I thought 1PP was 5GP but now I know it's 10GP.(my books were not with me.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:03 pm
lol I already said 1pp = 10gp  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Alzzak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:03 pm
I know I have asked for a lot but can I use the substitution levels for a Kobold fighter? It is from Races of Dragon.

KOBOLD FIGHTER
Kobold fighters train to master the use of the spear, the traditional weapon of kobolds. They fore go learning how to use some armor in exchange for learning to dodge attacks. Kobold fighters exercise arduously throughout their careers, striving to overcome some of the physical deficiencies they inherit as kobolds.

Hit Die: d10.

Requirements
To take a kobold fighter substitution level, a character must be a kobold about to take his 1st, 2nd, or 4th level of fighter.

Class Skills
Kobold fighter substitution levels have the class skills of the standard fighter class, plus Profession (miner) and Search.

Skill Points at Each Level: 2 + Int modifier (or four times this number as a beginning character).

Class Features
All the following are class features of the kobold fighter racial substitution levels.
Spear Focus (Ex): A 1st-level kobold fighter focuses his combat talents on spear fighting. He gains a +1 bonus on attack rolls with the following weapons: longspear, shortspear, and spear. At the DM’s option, this bonus might also apply to other spearlike weapons. This bonus does not stack with the bonus from Weapon Focus, but it is treated as the equivalent of Weapon Focus for qualifying for feats, prestige classes, and anything else that requires that feat. A kobold fighter who has this ability could take Weapon Specialization (spear) without selecting Weapon Focus (spear) as a separate feat. This substitution feature replaces the standard fighter’s 1st-level bonus feat and medium armor proficiency.

Dodge (Ex): A kobold fighter who takes the 1st-level racial substitution level gains Dodge as a bonus feat. This substitution feature replaces the standard fighter’s heavy armor proficiency.

Constitution Boost (Ex): At 2nd level, a kobold fighter increases his Constitution score by 2 points. This substitution feature replaces the standard fighter’s bonus feat gained at 2nd level.

Strength Boost (Ex): A kobold fi ghter who takes the 4th-level racial substitution level increases his Strength score by 2 points.
This substitution feature replaces the standard fighter’s bonus feat gained at 4th level.

Table 6–9: Kobold Fighter Racial Substitution Levels
Base
Attack Fort Ref Will
Level Bonus Save Save Save Special
1st +1 +2 +0 +0 Spear focus, Dodge
2nd +2 +3 +0 +0 Constitution boost (Con +2)
4th +4 +4 +1 +1 Strength boost (Str +2)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:06 pm
Must have missed it.

Okay, so I am off my game at the moment. Ignore everything I have said. I was totally not thinking clearly, but now I have it all figured out. -nods-  

Manozz55

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:14 pm
I'm going spirit shaman from Complete Divine n.n Always wanted to try one of these guy's out =3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:15 pm
seems fine to me  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:16 pm
Rock_DS
I'm going spirit shaman from Complete Divine n.n Always wanted to try one of these guy's out =3

only if you sen me the source :3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:37 pm
I'll type it up tomorrow. Need to get to sleep =3 See you later n.n  

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:10 pm
So are we using more than CA and Core now? Because Savage Species would make me drool.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:19 pm
Mastur Sage
So are we using more than CA and Core now? Because Savage Species would make me drool.

Her words
Tsubaki Mizuru
Those are the only books I ave extensive knowledge of, but yes if you can get me a full summary *with charts if possible* then sure, depending on the class. Same with races outside the PH and MM. And if the class as spells, spell liek abilities or psionics, I need a full list of available spells/powers to said class up to the maximum caster/manifester level. God I love D&D :3 and questions.

glitterboypilot

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:27 pm
Manozz55
Must have missed it.

Okay, so I am off my game at the moment. Ignore everything I have said. I was totally not thinking clearly, but now I have it all figured out. -nods-

lol its ok bud xD  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces