Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:12 pm
Tsumi took one long final breath and stood, taking out her daggers. "Rai-chan, be ready." she said, tossing her cat a pouch of medical supplies. The feline caught the pouch in her mouth and sat with it still in her mouth, waiting for her cue. Tsumi walked two steps forward towards an oak tree and had both daggers in each hand. The ninja girl took another breath and did three hand seals-Bird, Horse, Monkey-with the daggers still in her hands, while saying their names, "Tori, Uma, Saru." Then, as she spread her hands away from the Monkey hand seal, water started to spin off the tips of her daggers and Tsumi continued spreading her arms apart. Once she had her arms completely apart, water had engulf both of her arms, making the shape of two daggers. She winced as the spinning water cut her arms a bit. "Mizu no Tanken!" she yelled, running at the tree in front of her. She practiced fighting with Mizu no Tanken on the tree for a few good minutes. It seems like Tsumi had finally gained control over the jutsu and her longest time record was nearing. 'I can do it!' she thought. But then, things took a bad turn. The water started whipping her arm in the opposite direction of her will and started cutting her arms even more. 'No, no, no!' she pleaded mentally. The water continued disobeying her until the water suddenly stopped spinning and fell to the ground. Tsumi soon followed with an "Oof!" Rai run over to her owner with the pouch, giving her a worried cat look. Tsumi looked up at Rai with a grin. "Well, dammit." she said, "I thought I had it in my control that time." She gave a laughed and winced as she sat up and took the pouch from her feline friend. She fixed herself up and put away Jigoku and Gokuraku. "After that, I'm not gonna try again until tomorrow." Tsumi announced, weakly standing up, "Don't wanna kill myself now, do I?" She laughed and started heading out of the clearing with Rai beside her, leaving only the messed up tree as evidence she was there. "Let's go and eat something, Rai-chan." Tsumi suggested. Rai mewed in approval.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:32 pm
Nise didn't respond. She just watched his eyes. She mouthed the words, "Do it again." She was like a child suddenly, completely intranced.

[Miki, I know you've been alone in this rp so far, and my other two characters will meet you soon, kay?]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:42 pm
{Haii. I don't really mind being alone, unless it's for the whooole freaking roleplay. Being alone-in moderation-gets my writer's juices flowing~ *loves writing long replies* When I'm with people, it tends to start slowing down! T-T But I fight my way through it! >=D *crazy laughter*}

Tsumi and Rai soon got to the Ramen shop. The shop keeper wasn't surprised at Tsumi's injuries since every time she trained her jutsu, she and Rai came here to eat afterwards. "The usual, Tsumi?" the shop keeper asked. "Haii!" Tsumi responded, getting hungry from the smell. The shop keeper laughed and started making her ramen. "Don't forget, Rai-chan." Tsumi reminded. "I won't, I won't" the shop keeper assured.

{*stomach grumbles*... I want ramen...}  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:02 pm
Incubus Gage
Zevran stared at Kin without so much as a blink "...just passing through, saw how peaceful it was and decided to remind you ninja to stay alert, because if I had honestly wanted to attack this village it would be in ashes by now, and only this ninja behind me responded to my attack, you lack the skills to protect this place..." he stated, he was obviously not your normal ninja.

(( just a bump ))  

Incubus Gage

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:28 pm
Nowe continued looking at the girl oddly. "Um...personal space?" he asked, putting a figer to her forehead and move her back as he straightned up. He looked over at Kiri smiling. "You saved my but? As I recall it, there were plenty of times when you needed my help."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:34 pm
"You two fight like a married couple, anyway I guess since you two are back you're going to try and get the band back together eh?" Zane said with a laugh. He had been working hard, and they were going to flip when they found out what he had been working on.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:45 pm
Nowe laughed a little, "What try? They an't keep apart team 1." he said with a grin. "We've been together for a long time, and it's gonna stay that way." He looked at the new kid in the group, "And of course we welcome our new addition."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:20 pm
"You guys do realize that I'll be the one calling the shots right?" Zane asked with a smile, he had wanted to lord his promotion over Nowe and Kiri for so long.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:30 pm
Nowe rolled his eye's, realizing Zane wasn't going to let this Jonin thing go. So, he decided he would play unfair. "Really Zane? Cause, I'm pretty sure me and Kiri out rank you as Sannin." he said and grinned in victory. "Your only Jonin cause me and Kiri have been gone."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:58 pm
Widening his eyes slightly Kyo looked at the three mainly at Nowe and Kiri now. "Your both Sannin" he questioned looking them over. From the look of it they didn't look like anything more then Chunnin to him tho. "So what is it like to be a sannin" he questioned getting closer to Nowe and Kiri as he stood infront of him tapping his spear a few times.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:23 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri crossed her arms, mock-glaring at Zane. "You go right a head and try." She told him simply. "I didn't listen to our original jonin so what makes you think I'll listen to you?" She said teasingly. Hearing Kyo's question distracted her though as she turned to him. "Yeah we're Sannin. What about it? Doesn't mean I work any less hard than you. In fact, I probably work harder. It's fun at times and frustrating at time. And then there's times I just need to beat someone over the head with my fans." She said with a chuckle. "Nowe can attest to it." While she'd been learning the Rasengan, she'd often stopped to beat up something - Whether that something was a training dummy or Nowe depended on the time.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:59 am
Looking away as he felt like he was being scolded for the question Kyo took a few steps back. "I just wanted to know" he muttered looking away as he moved himself slightly to have zane somewhat inbetween himself and Kiri. He didn't know what to think of her but from the first impression it was nothing to good. Nowe didn't seem like a whole lot to be impressed with but looks could be deceiving. "Aren't there supposed to be three Sannin" Kyo questioned looking over to Kohane and Tayu who were a little bit away from the group.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:06 am
User Image

Kiri crossed her arms, pouting as Kyo moved away. She didn't think she was that scary was she? She sighed. "Yes, there's three of us. You're looking and number three right now, the pink haired one." She told him with a smile. "Nowe and I kick asses, Kohane there saves asses." She said with a laugh. "That girl was the best medic-nin I'd ever seen and that was two years ago. I'm sure she's even better now. Gods know I am."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:12 am
Hearing her name mentioned Kohane turned as she walked over to the group the straw hat still hung around her neck moving slightly with each of her movements. "Hmm I hear my name" she questioned stepping into the group having pulled Tayu over by the arm whether she wanted to come or not. "What's there to talk about over here between the happy couple" Kohane questioned with a small smile doing her best to hold back a chuckle.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:39 am
User Image

Kiri stuck her tongue out at Kohane. "There's no couple here and you know that. But yes, I said your name. Kyo was asking about the third Sannin." She said, jerking a thumb at the boy. "So I told him, putting it simply, Nowe and I kick asses, you save asses."

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas