Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:52 pm
"Thanks..." she nodded to Kyoya, and hurried to the bathrroms, following his directions. When she turned into won of the doors, she cried,
"Oh my God, who died in here!! It's rank!"
Once Skye noticed the urinals in on the wall oppisite to her. Completely grossed out, and dashed from the bathrrom and into the girls'.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:56 pm
"... I told her to be careful." Kyoya said, putting on his sunglasses.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:09 pm
Skye splahsed cold water onto her afce and looked at herself in the mirror.
"What was that all about... and why am I still bluhsing, jeez?" she scolded herself, splashed more water onto her face, and left the bathrrom, grabbing paper towels on the way.
"You know, guys, " she called out,
"Do we have to stay in here? I mean as much I love books and all, shouldn't we be somewhere more..." she trailed, not sure of what to say.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:12 pm
User Image

"What an idiot.."The other voice whispered.Rondo gasped."What was that?"He looked around for the source of the soft dark voice but only saw some girl running out of the restroom.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:13 pm
"You don't have too. But you're more likely to be attacked. I put a force shield around this entire library. You're safer here than anywhere else." Kyoya said. He had done it before he went inside the library, but he never imagined that a gorgon was already inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:19 pm
Skye frowned, adn then sighed, glancing at Rondo.
"Who said what? And, wow, you put a sheild on the library? Cool, but what if we need something, like food? I'm starving,"

((she left her house without eating breakfast.))  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:00 pm
User Image

Rondo had an strange smirk and walked to the girl."Sweetie you do know i was calling you an idiot right now right?"He smiled innocently,slightly tilting his head.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:39 pm
Raen sneered as he walked away from her. Who does he think he is? she thought. I'll teach a thing or two...... She raised her bowed and arrow at Rondo's back. "Who do you think I am?" she said in a quiet voice, and let the arrow fly. She wanted it to go right past him, and sort of hoped Skye would catch it.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:09 pm
User Image

Rondo smiled spinning around dogging the arrow."Scary~"He mocked.Turning to archer amused."Your so scary so i'll call you Miss Can't Take A Joke~"He shrugged his shoulders back."I didn't know all gods were that clo~se together."He let the 'o' out with more empathy.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:43 pm
"Don't shoot an arrow like that. This is how you do it." Kyoya said. He took the bow and an arrow and aimed. He aimed at the glass, and fired. The arrow made a dent in the window, but he didn't care in the first place. "And Rondo, don't mock her unless you want to go through a series of torture starting with the supper of Cerberus."  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:22 am
User Image

Misato rose from the floor and pulled Rondo aside.In a harsh tone he placed both hands on his shoulders."It's happening again isn't it Rondo..." He turned to Raen and Kyoya."I'm sorry...he isn't himself at the moment."The memory came back to him,the dreadful evening in the vine garden."Uhh i take responsibility for his actions right now."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:25 am
"I couldn't care less anyway about his actions. I'm just bored... And remind me to kill somebody later." Kyoya said.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:48 pm
"Rondo volunteered just then, in case you hadn't noticed, Kyoya. And yes, I knew it was you calling me an idiot, Rondo." Skye growled at him.
"But, since I don't feel like frying you like a turkey," Skye was suddenly at Rondo's side. She shocked him so hard, you could see the spark of electricity and smell his skin burning.
"Ooops! That's gonna leave a mark, darlin'." She said, smiling sweetly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:11 am
User Image

Rondo flinched pushing her away."W-What are you doing!?"He felt his face aware of the blood that was now dripping down his face."There's so much blood..."It was a mumble as his mind was becoming very murky,the sense of dread becoming very clear to him like a bell.

"So exciting isn't it~"Rondo chuckled falling to his knees."Having everyone despise you.Ah.Such a wonderful feeling to have it once again."

Rondo rubbed his hand against his cheek now looking at blood more cautiously."Why does everyone hate me so much...everyone here must think the same way."He looked back at Misato who was willing to take his fault then looking back at the floor."I'm horrible aren't i world..."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:57 am
"If the world hates you, hate it back." Kyoya told him.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff