Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Sweltering Heat ][ Hospital of Music Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Genin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu | Yukigakure

Riku puffed her cheeks out and squeezed her eyes together, making a funky face at Matsu "Hmm...still...its strange." she muttered, crossing her arms under her chest and thinking. Clearly something had happened but what was still unclear Well...I guess it can't be helped. she uncrossed her legs and stood, putting a hand on the hilt of her sword for a moment "I suppose we should...we can go to The Spot! I'll go talk to the nurses. You sneak out." she ordered him, knowing the nurses wouldn't want Matsu walking around so quickly. She slipped out of the room and immediately engaged the nurses in huge amounts of chatter, buying time for Matsu to sneak out.

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Matsu grinned with excitement as Rikuto agreed to leave. She would distract the nurses while he made his way out. He put his legs over the side of the bed and looked at the floor, determined. Matsu then placed his bandaged feet on the cold floor. He almost buckled but then found his strength and stood on his feet. Matsu saw that he had no pants, only the bandages that wrapped his body. He spotted a pair of muddy pants and greaves on a chair nearby along with a small pouch that surely held ninja tools. Matsu put on the hospital scrubs they had provided him with but put on his muddy pants, attaching the pouch to his back pocket. Matsu then looked at himself and decided to remove the flimsy scrub shirt. He would wear the bandages until he found some suitable clothing. His shoes were next to the chair. They too were muddy but he put them on anyway in a hurry. Matsu then glanced to the door before moving to the window. Matsu opened it and looked outside before he leaped out of it in a single somersault landing on the cold snow. Strangely, his wounds didn't bother him. In fact, he could feel no soreness except that of strained muscles.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Genin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu | Yukigakure

Normal people take the door! Riku thought as she raced out the front of the hospital. The nurses were shouting curses at her as she ran and she was shouting apologies back. Despite that she caught up to Matsu without a nurse on her heels "If you broke anything again, I'd have put you back in the hospital myself! Come on!" she snapped, reaching for his wrist and taking off. She was headed for The Spot where all the best food was.

((Exits...The Spot))

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:52 pm

As Matsu waited outside, he could see the commotion inside the hospital. So quickly? A few seconds later, Matsu saw Rikuto dart out from the corner. For a moment, she looked like she was moving in for an attack. Matsu relaxed a bit and the veins that could so easily be seen retreated. His field of vision decreased but Matsu still remained elated. He smiled at Rikuto which was not slowing down. He heard her threaten him and his expression changed to that of a scorned child. She grabbed his wrist and Matsu was forced to keep up Rikuto's pace. At first, Matsu took big steps but soon began to run along side his friend.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Bukijustu ✉ Hakemoto ✉ Suiton ✉ Fuuton ✉ Jounin
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

"This is how I show my love,
I made it in my mind because,
I blame it on my ADD baby!"

Zain entered the hospital and asked the receptionist if someone could help his hand, she nodded and a docter came, directing him to a room. He sat in a chair while the doc inspected his head. "It's not too deep but sheesh, how did you get such a gash in your hand?" The man asked, cleaning the wound carefully from any infection and taking a sewing needle to sew it closed. Monk-san shrugged, the docter glared at him and finished sewing up the hand. He padded where the wound was and wrapped it in a bandage. He happily stood and bowed to the docter. Walking out of the hospital and going off to talk to the kage.
[/exit]

"This is how a angel cries,
I blame it on my own sick pride,
Blame it on my ADD baby!"

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:05 am
User Image

▂▃▅▆█ Ryoichi Kaguya █▆▅▃▂
-Genin-

At first, there was nothing, just black. But slowly, the sound of talk faded into Ryoichi's head. What was being said was unknown because the voices sounded muffled. But just as the talking started to get clear, it stopped and the sound of a door closing rang through Ryoichi's ears. He couldn't feel anything but he knew he was lying down. He tried moving his right arm but failed. The last thing he remembered was arriving at the village and then nothing after that. He slowly opened his eyes in pain from all the light that had rushed into his pupils. He squinted and when his eyes adjusted, he opened them fully. He was staring at a ceiling when the smell of 'cleanliness' seeped into his nose. It smelled like the hospital. Now that he knew where he was, he felt a sense of relaxation. But it was quickly replaced with a feeling of urgency. How long had he been out, where was his trainer and how is he going to get moving again. These thoughts floated around in his head until he attempted to move again. After a few deep breaths, he slowly turned his head to the left. There was a dull ache in his neck but he ignored it for now. Next, he struggled as he lifted his right arm over his body so he could lay on his left side. He ten slowly slid his legs off the edge of the bed while lifting his torso to sit on the edge of the bed. He put his hand over his eyes and groaned from the aching that took over his body. His entire body, besides his head, was covered in bandages which made his limbs a little stiff so he figured he would move easier without them on. He placed his hands in his lap and looked down at them. A memory of him training with Matsu quickly ran through his head and it gave him motivation to get up and get moving. He quickly unwrapped the bandages covering his torso, starting from his fingers and ending at his neck. As the last of the bandages fell to the floor, he Ryo stood up. His legs felt like mush but he did his best to stand and walk. At first, he used the wall to support him and keep him up but when he reached the door, he moved away from the wall and opened it. He made his way into the hall, acting as if nothing was wrong with him so he wouldn't attract any attention. Luckily he was on the first floor so making out of the building wasn't a big problem. Once he got outside, however, he felt as though going anywhere would drain him. But, he trudged on, slowly making his way to the dojo so he could condition his muscles back to normal.

Chakra Pool: 270/270

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:02 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

After some long, tedious minutes of strenuous walking through the the thick snow, Izaya finally made it to the Hospital, which was his next top in the patrol of the village. Again, he wondered what could possibly go wrong, especially with all these experienced and very skilled Ninja around. It was the way life was however. All the boring jobs were left in the hands of the weak. He went about his task rather lazily, not caring in the least to look about properly to see if all was well. In fact, he kept his head straight the entire time as he made his way through the several buildings that were the Hospital itself. As was the case on the streets, nothing was amiss. There was one thing that caught his eyes though. There was a patient in one of the rooms who wore a short hospital robe that revealed her legs to perfection. Izaya went about procuring the camera and positioning himself properly to take the shot. He didn't want to get caught, and the woman was starting to stir. So what he did was cast a Genjutsu to make it seem as if he wasn't standing there, then he took the picture and was on his way.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 265/265

Missions:
Crouching Pervert, Hidden Camera: 2/8
Patrol the village! The hospital is safe.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:23 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

More than five unpleasantly tedious minutes later, Izaya and Hanzo were at the doors of one of the many buildings that all coalesced to create the common headline known as the Hospital. The building they entered was completely random and no more special than the many others in the vicinity. Frankly, Izaya didn't care about importance or how well the place looked, he just wanted the bleeding to stop so he could get on with what he had to do. There were still several things within the village to which he wanted to tend. Then afterwards he would go out to meet Hitomi at the crossroads. He just hoped beyond all else that he did not subject her to wait for him. He didn't think he could bear it if she decided that he simply wasn't worth her time. Rejection would possibly kill him. Now there was a thought. A bad one at that. Here he was in a hospital, bleeding profusely from a self-inflicted wound, and he was having such selfish thoughts that belittled the matter at hand. Izaya was placed on a hospital bed by Hanzo, who then stood there while a doctor came to the boy's aid, asking what had happened to cause such a wound. Izaya looked the woman straight in the eyes with unwavering solemnity until she felt the need to avert her gaze from the awkward stare she was receiving. Satisfied that he had gotten such a reaction despite his appearance not being menacing in the least, Izaya told her the cause with a shy smile. "I stabbed myself. I only did to esca... I did it because I felt the urge to. Who can blame me for that?" With an apprehensive yet curious stare, the doctor assessed Izaya's words and shrugged it off as a question for later, when he wasn't bleeding.

A few days passed with Izaya still in the hospital, as per the doctor's orders. She had diagnosed that the wound had been left for too long unattended and had gotten infected, and so that marked his stay in the unappealing bed. The boy's incessant groaning and grumbling and sighs and censures did nothing sway the doctor. She insisted that he stay in the bed and rot for all eternity. An exaggeration on Izaya's part. What she truly said was that he should just take it easy for a few days until she thought he was ready to get back out there. With a sigh of relent, Izaya leaned back in the bed and got lost in his thoughts. It was no wonder really why the wound hurt more than it should have and even made him susceptible to infection. He was small, far smaller than any other he had seen in the village so far. And not only in his size, but his build and all outward appearance that marked him as himself. It was no fault of his own that he could not grow the muscles that a lot of young males around his age seemed to have or strive to get these days, it was just the way he was born. There was nothing he could do to change the way he was. If he had to do without a massive build and settle for the dainty figure that he was given then so be it. He would hone his skills in the field he excelled in from birth. Deception in the form of well woven illusions. But that aside, he was sure that he felt at a hundred percent now and was ready to leave. When the doctor came back in he voiced his opinion and she refused to let him leave, telling him that he would be discharged the next day.

It happened in a flash and beyond his control. Izaya's mood shifted as a result of his bipolar disorder, and the poor doctor was unfortunate enough to be on the receiving end of his sudden change. "Why won't you let me go? Why are you keeping me as a prisoner?" Tears welled in the boy's eyes as he spoke, a genuine look of fear and sadness on his face. The woman was not prepared for this show of theatrics, but unbeknownst to her, this was no show, Izaya's tears were genuine and the fear he felt was very real. Almost immediately after the tears had come, they stopped, and the boy's features became malevolent and cruel, glaring daggers into the eyes of the doctor. Rising from the bed, Izaya took a few steps toward her until he was standing a few short inches away from her. He looked up at the tall woman with hate riddling his gaze. "I've been stuck here with you for days now, too long for my liking. The food here is disgusting, the treatments are unpleasant, but worst of all is that I have to see your ugly face every day! No wonder people hardly get injured too much. They don't want to endure the sight of you!" With that, he stormed out of the hospital, on his way to the Yukikage's office, the place he was suppose to have been at days ago.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 305/305

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:52 am

User Image

Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // MainClass: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 0 // CP: 220 - 5 ll
[Clone]

The first day, the clone had brought him to the hospital. The easiest he could remember of the situation was the difficulty in actually carrying the younger male. Despite the injury, he kept trying to worm his way out as though he could oppose much of a challenge in his condition. The clone simply thought of Izaya of being admirable in a way but also troublesome. He didn't want to provoke the kid, expecting some sort of tantrum fit however Izaya remained mute for the best. Also, there didn't seem to be much of a choice at the time to even ask the boy's preference in transporting him to the hospital. He didn't know what was customary towards a hospital patient but Hanzo felt he should at least watch over him for the first day at the least. Though he didn't directly sit by his bedside, he hovered the same hallways, asking typical questions. For the most part, this Izaya kid appeared to absolutely hate the hospital. It was amusing in retrospect and how satirical it was to see how one kid could torture some of the more senior nurses with his riddled personalities..but at the same time he thought of him as being a brat. Well...one good deed a day, I suppose. Need not be thanked. Hrm.. Hanzo thought wrly for a moment but that passed into something more intelligent. And when his chakra consummation got low, he took one final check before vanishing. At least he's fine now. Last thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:06 am
User ImageUser Image

Genesis entered the hospital and immediately headed to the receptionist's office. He asked her if she had seen anything unusual and was not surprised by her response of 'No'. He nodded and went about checking the corridors just in case before departing  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

walking into the hospital everyone was going around thier business, asking a nurse if everything was normal she said yes and Akatsuki was on his way.

- AC:1450 Ryo:750 -
___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru walked into the hospital and patrolled around the various hallways before she was assured that nothing suspicious was going on. After some more inspection, the girl departed.

Patrol the Village mission post
Jutsu Used:

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki was almost done with his patrol as he walked intot he hospital asking the receptionist if everything was ok and if they hospital needed anything. She said no and they had everything they needed. Akatsuki nodded and went to finish his patrol.

- AC:5700 Ryo:4250 -
___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:15 pm
Construction Men NPCs: Bob (left), Harold (center), José (right)

----------from the FROST thread----------

Now here was work! Everything had to be built at the most silent, indisturbable way possible, to prevent the patients from tipping over the edge. Bob had this one under his hand, in trying to prove his worth as a construction man. With help from Harold's experience & José's brain, the trio managed to keep most of the work noise at a minimum.

----------to the restaurant thread----------

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games