Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Humid Bay ][ Village Gates [GATES CLOSED TO OUTSIDERS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiya || Bain
Snow // Genin // Ninjutsu // Tamer
{Inuzuka}
Katon || Fuuton
Fire|| Air

Kiya and Bain made their way back towards their village. With a passion look at the ANBU gate guards and a flash of her Hi'Ate on her arm, she quickly made her way towards the Kage's Office. On her way, she would most likely pass the training Dojo, but, she had no time to train, she was on a mission, literally. With that, she quickened her pace, not only to complete her mission, but to also warm her blood. She rubbed a hand on Bain's nose so the steam from his breath did not crystallize over her nostrils and prevent him from breathing. The test of him was alright though, his warm, thick pelt was built for this weather. He must have been miserable in the heat of the Leaf Village.

((Kiya/Bain, Exit - Training Dogo))

Title: Transport Information
Information: Your village leader needs you deliver some basic info to an ally.
After receiving the information (typically in scroll form), and destination, make your way there.
It is more than likely that this will be a cross-country endeavor.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: 3/5

Chakra Pool: [ 270 ] ( + [ 25 ] reserve )
Chakra Used: ---
Total Chakra: [ 295 ]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image

-----The first place the stop by within the village would be the gates; it was the second most important area in Yuki. Shinobi were stationed here daily to protect the village from outsiders and intruders, however, as Yuuto neared the docks of which harbored other shinobi, he witnessed that there was more security than the last. Strange. Perhaps, something had happened outside the village, and further protection was issued at the gates to prevent invasion? That factor was taken into consideration as Yuuto moved on to the next chosen area.

OOC ---
Chakra [ 200 ]|[ 200 ]

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:49 pm
[/exit zain to konoha]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:16 pm
[enter zain to Yukikage's office]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu quickly arrived at the Docks. He offered his credentials in order to leave the village and told the guards that there would be several other Genin with him. He gave them the Genins' names and headed to a vessel to acquire transportation. After speaking with the ship Captain, Matsu got four seats on the ship for a heading towards the land of clouds. Stepping off the ship and standing on the docks, Matsu waited for the Genin to arrive.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:48 am
User Image
►Junichi Arburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Having collected the rest of the stuff that he needed, Jun made his way towards the docks. Looking around, he finally saw the man that he was looking for. Heading over him, he told the guards that he was there to meet Matsu. Letting him through, Jun walked up to him. "I'm ready to head out when you are." He didn't really see anyone with him, so he figured he was the first to arrive.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 270/270 [25/25]
Current Puppet: ┇ Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:03 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Theme | :: | Clubbed to Death |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

After having endured the entire boat ride in the freezing cold weather, Hitomi was glad to have finally gotten off the vessel and approach the gates. She showed the guards her papers and told them she had been sent by the Hokage before entering and heading for the Yukikage's office.

[/exit to kage's office]

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:06 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Izaya entered, patrolled, and left...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 265/265

Missions:
Crouching Pervert, Hidden Camera: 8/8 ~ Complete ~
Patrol the village! The Docks are safe...!

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:48 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Theme | :: | Clubbed to Death |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ Sakkakugan | Inactive

As she departed Yuki via boat, Hitomi once again hugged the coat tightly to her person, her dislike of the cold growing steadily as the time passed. She mulled over her thoughts for a bit before sighing and rubbing her arms, trying in vain to warm herself. 'So, Yuki has the Sakkakugan to, huh."

[/exit]

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:14 pm

User Image

Izaya Toryo

Izaya entered the Port while pulling Monk-san along. He stood silently in wait for the adult to deal with all the formalities so they could be on their way.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image

little mintchan

Reaper Elyse

Flamefox Merimac
I don't know if you want to join this makeshift squad of ours but go to the Yukikage and tell him that you wanna leave. And I'm hoping he'll tell you about us and you can come catch us before we leave 8D

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:55 pm

User Image

Izaya Toryo

Finally feeling like he had had enough of waiting, Izaya grabbed a boat of his own and left without the others.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:52 am
User Image
►Junichi Arburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Jun found his way back to the docks. When asked, what he was going to here, he told the guards who he was looking for and that he had the Kage's permission. They allowed him to hang around till the people who he was meeting showed up.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: ┇ Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:08 pm
[/exit for zain which puppet guy can follow along]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:16 pm

[/puppet guy follows along XD]

Flamefox Merimac

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:47 am
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu arrived at the village docks and walked up to the officials checking credentials for the incoming and outgoing traffic. As usual, they sat at a shack and played a game of cards to pass the hours. There were very few who came to the village from the outside and the vessels that carried them over were fewer. They mainly checked in the fishing boats and trawlers that docked to unload their cargo. Matsu stepped up to the window and knocked on it lightly. One of the guards looked up at him from a fresh hand of cards and asked him what he needed. "I need a charter to take me across the sea. I need to get to Konoha." Matsu said, his deep voice calm and casual. The guard turned around in his seat slightly and put his cards facing down on to look at a board with pinned schedules. "The last one just left. You'll have to wait 'till it gets resupplied on the other side before it get's back here." He said in a clearly bored tone before he turned back to the table to place a bet. Matsu looked at the board and saw that he had been at least half an hour late. He stepped back from the shack to think about what he was to do. Matsu knew how long it took to get from Fire country back to the Snow village and that would be too long. He looked back through the window to look up the departing times for the fishing fleet and found one that would be leaving in the next hour. Pier seventeen. Matsu read before heading back in that direction.

He could see the ship crew preparing to leave. They were loading boxes full of supplies or so he assumed. Matsu couldn't differentiate the captain amongst them and decided to ask one of them. "Excuse me, where is your captain?" Matsu asked an older looking man. He pointed to a young girl standing on the dock, looking out to the water. Matsu looked at her and thanked the man without turning to look back at him. He approached the girl from behind but didn't know how to start. She can't be the captain. Maybe that old guy heard me wrong. Before Matsu turned around to ask the older man again, the girl spoke. "Well, what is it? Are we ready to go yet?" She asked him. It was then that Matsu realized that she was using some sort of retractable telescope to look out to the water. He looked out past her to see what it was that she had her sight set on but there was nothing but the horizon. "Uhh, almost." Matsu said, quickly glancing over his shoulder at the ship to see only a few boxes left to be loaded. The girl didn't recognize the voice behind her and turned to face Matsu. She looked unhappy once she laid eyes on Matsu. "Who are you!? I hope you're not here to collect any more taxes 'cause you're not getting any more coin from me." Matsu looked a bit confused before simply deciding to ask her what he was going to ask her in the first place. "Actually, I wanted to ask you if I could
get ride from here to Fire country.
" The young captain looked Matsu over from head to toe before looking curious. "Got any money?" She asked. Matsu then began to search his pockets for his money sack when one of the crew members shouted that they were ready to depart. The captain looked past Matsu before looked back to him, saying. "Look, you're a ninja, right? Just make it so that we don't get jumped on the way and...I'll give you a discount." The captain then walked past him and boarded the ship by plank. Matsu watched her and couldn't help but feel admiration towards her. He smiled as he boarded the ship as well. With the sound of a horn, they pushed off towards the Fire country.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games