Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:26 pm
"Well...I guess you can give it a try so long as you promise me that it won't end up harming you in some way." Mala gave in, looking at Van with her silvery puppy eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:33 pm
"That pesky pillar of the gods' is fixed, and it being broken was the only reason I kept getting so exhausted all the time. I told you before, I'll be fine now that I don't have some pesky limit to my powers." Van said with a reassuring smile. "Just to be safe though, it's probably a good idea if we weren't inside when I try." he said as he led her by the hand back outside, helping her over the scattered debris the house was generally filled with.

((So I am allowed to just zap it back to proper living conditions? It's hard to know what the limits of godmodding are when your character's a god. sweatdrop ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:15 pm
{I'm not sure. I'd probably suggest some minor improvement, but the house still being a piece of utter crap as far as maintanence goes.}

Mala went along with Van quietly, not planning on saying anything until after Van had finished with the attempt.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:24 pm
"Now let's see if the powers of a god can break the fabric of time and space." Van said with a cocky smile as he interlocked his fingers and cracked his knuckles before holding his hands up toward their home. As he took a deep breath, he closed his eyes in concentration as a white light came from his hands and engulfed the house, the entire thing glowing brightly for a few minutes before the sun returned to being the only light source. "Okay, so maybe I can't screw with father time, but at least I saved us some manual labor." he said scratching the back of his head as he looked up at the house. Everything had been repaired and returned to working order, but it really did just look like a bunch of repairs had been made rather than its original pristine form.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:37 pm
Mala chuckled upon hearing this, and took a couple steps towards the house now. "Still, it's alot better than nothing. With a little elbow grease and one hell of a paintjob and refurnishing, it'll be just like new!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:42 pm
((Woah, what look are we trying to emulate now? And I'm going to assume that it's another wig.))

"Not to mention we'll have to do some re-furnishing in a few of the rooms. Like replacing your bed with one the both of us can fit in, and I guess we can turn Riley's old room into the baby's room..." Van said rubbing his chin a bit in thought as he looked up at the house.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:54 pm
{Psycho stalker cultist chick with tentacle-hair. And yes, it's another wig.}

"That's very true. I doubt it'll be hard to work up enough money to buy the furniture needed, knowing us." Mala then said, beginning to wonder why she was thinking so positively as of late. Wasn't Mala normally the pessimist of the two?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:58 pm
"Especially when manual labor's usually pretty easy to find. We may have to head to the next town over to find work, but that's not too bad. At least there won't be a pervert demon waiting for us to show up and try to get his hands on my wife." Van half-joked.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:15 pm
{I'm not saying this needs to happen - but wouldn't it be funny if there was a perverted demon after his wife? XD Or if there was some perverted demon after her husband?}

"Indeed." Mala chuckled, looking in the direction they had fled from all those years ago. "Say, why don't we stop by that old port town and see how well it's fared?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:19 pm
((Well, they've already had a male pervert demon after Mala, seems only fair to have a female pervert demon after Van. xd ))

"That sounds good. Make sure everything stablized after that demon took over." Van said with a smile. "We could start browsing the want ads for work too. Ah, how I miss those days when you were filthy rich..."

((I be a sneaky assassin now. Fear my blade and what not. ninja ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:00 pm
{Good idea. XD

As for your avi, I like it. biggrin }

Mala nodded eagerly in agreement. "Plus, if for some reason some demon did return, we could both always purge them - since we now have the power to do so and all."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:05 pm
Van nodded in agreement with a small smile on his face. "I think your upgrade in magical potency has done good things for you. Aside from your occasional freak outs over me or the baby, which are perfectly understandable by the way, I think you've gotten a brighter outlook on things now. I think it's good that you've little by little managed to get rid of that pessimistic side that you used to have."

((Thanks. biggrin
And as much as I love the moon in the Nightmare EI, the white moon from the Lumiere Noire just worked so much better. Added that dramatic splash if I do say so myself.
And I am amused that my fashonista side only comes out on Gaia. xd ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:32 pm
{It fits your avatar well. biggrin }

Mala found herself smiling once more as she leaned herself lightly against Van. "Good. Still, it's odd when I think about it. Going from pessimistic nag to optomistic...still a nag seems almost like a foreign concept to me." she chuckled after saying this.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:37 pm
"Well I think it fits you much better frankly. I'd probably think there was something wrong with you if you weren't a nag." Van joked as he kissed her on the head and put an arm around her shoulders as they walked toward the port town from so long ago.

((*melts in chair* Two research papers down...one to go...plus an essay...*spirit leaves body*))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:27 pm
Mala just kept smiling and thought to herself, 'I'll take that as a compliment.' "Hopefully it'll be a thriving community versus an oppressed wasteland. The port town, I mean."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff