Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
Introduce yourselves here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inaturah

Professional Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:01 pm
I figured after I perused a bit, I be more open to saying some stuff about myself... And I was right! So, consider this my formal introduction.

Name: Natalie
Me: Well, I'm a psychology student at -cough cough- piece of crap -cough- university. I'm pretty shy around new people. Usually, I'm the one that gets approached at a party or whatever. But once I get to you know, I never shut up. I'm a big gamer, especially old school stuff. I love my Atari and Super Nintendo cool I live waaay down south, in that piece of crap state called Mississippi? Yeah. It pretty much sucks. Uhm, my mom pretty much disowned me when I told everyone. She still doesn't talk to me, unless my dad makes her. That's probably too much to share right off the bat, but whatever. Feel free to send me a PM, or just scream really loud at your computer, and I'll answer. I am single, though xp Uhm, other than that? I don't really know. I've got stupid jokes and funny stories to tell, if you can pay attention through all the crap I say. I usually type like I'm writing a letter, so it comes across weird to a lot of people. OH! And I like random PMs (who doesn't though?), they make me feel all bubbly and ecstatic. I love... LOOOOVE... bacon. That's not really pertinent. I like big words. I sleep a lot, work just as much. Kmart is the suck, mkay? But... yeah...that's about it. PM me if you want!

Sincerely,
Natalie  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:25 pm
Holy crap! I'm from Mississippi too! Small world, huh?

I'm Momo, currently 17 and a real life loli girl. (Both a blessing and a curse to be so cute yet get confused with a middle school girl.)I'm bisexual who leans more toward girls and I'm an excellent role player, I might add. I think that's it. ^ ^

Pichipai-hime

Inaturah

Professional Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:45 pm
Utsukushii no yume
Holy crap! I'm from Mississippi too! Small world, huh?

I'm Momo, currently 17 and a real life loli girl. (Both a blessing and a curse to be so cute yet get confused with a middle school girl.)I'm bisexual who leans more toward girls and I'm an excellent role player, I might add. I think that's it. ^ ^

Hoooly chicken nuggets, where in MS? You can pm it if you'd like. I'm hella curious now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:57 pm
Hey. My name is Calleigh. I'm 14 years old. I'm bi. I'm single. I have a gothic style though i'm fun to be around. I live in Oklahoma. I love music and anime and write songs and poetry. I'm very new to this guild so... please Pm me. I love meeting new people. Hmm... that's all i got to say.  

SirensAfterMidnight

Sakura Him3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:21 pm
Name Sakura
i am from Russia but i am half Russian half Georgian
I am bi
I am weird, annoying, esey to hurt , quit shy : ]
zodiac Virgo  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:03 am
I'm new, just saying hi  

Spreading Enfeeblement

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:14 pm
Hmm. I don't remember if I posted here yet. I might have, but I will again~

Hi ladies. I'm Eri, not my real name though~ But if I know you well enough I'll let you know my real name. I'm currently 23years old and a mother of one son with another on the way~ <33 I'm an aspiring nurse/midwife/childcare taker! I just love children, especially after having my own. Lol.

I am bisexual, more lesbian than anything, but with the man I'm with now, I'd definitely bend my sexuality towards hetero for him! He's amazing, and totally gorgeous and funny. But all man. Lol. None of that metro-sexual stuff. He does have his gay moments though~ xD

So yeah~ If you would like to be friends or be my pet online, I'd totally spoil you with gaia moneys n stuff~ heart 4laugh Imma be yo sugah mama!! wink Heh. Anyways, I'm looking for more real life distant friends that I can go and visit. Anywhere in Canada would be perfect. <3  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:33 pm
Hello C: I just joined here. I'm Danielle, but some just calls me Danni. I'm 15 turning 16 this summer Aww... Yeee. Planning to get my learner's licence before school starts again. C: My sexuality? How do I put it... I'm still confused.. :l I know I'm supposed to be attracted to guys but I feel like I'm also attracted to girls ;C So complicated. So yeah, that's a little bit about me sweatdrop

PS. Notice my signature? It says "So confused." I was referring to that.. Up there, on the first paragraph. dramallama

Chomplified

Dapper Codger

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Medalist 100

Kryiu

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:12 pm
Hello o3o

My name is Sarah, i'm 17 years old. I am a Lesbian and i'm single ;D and if read my profile to know more about or ask me.

Also: I'm socially awkward when it comes to talking in real life and i get kinda uneasy at first when i talk to people over webcam/phone because idk how your going to think of me o3o

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:33 pm
Hi Im a sweet girl with a lot offer! *giggles* Im Lust its not my real name but thats what everyone like to calls me cause one time or another they lust for me sweatdrop I am a wonderful rper who wants to find partners or groups who don't have one thing on there mind. whee I am 22 and a college student single and looking for love if it ever finds me that is. Okey if anyone wants to talk and rp please don't be afraid to ask me ^^. heart Oh and I stay in Mississippi!  

LustfulBunnyKiss

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:35 pm
Sakura Him3

Well aren't you a curious case?
I kind of want to dig deeper. C;

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:15 pm
Adele Adaure
Sakura Him3

Well aren't you a curious case?
I kind of want to dig deeper. C;

i am a lot more then just curious  

Sakura Him3

Sea Thrift

Hygienic Browser

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:30 am
Hey!

I'm Candi. I'm 22 and a college student and aspiring math teacher. Don't
worry, it's not as smart as it sounds, at least in my case. ♥ *self defeat*
Aaand, for anyone who cares, I am an Aries lady with my rising sun in
Cancer. Lovely mix, right? Hah.

Anyway. xD I'm excited to have found this guild. I'm bisexual, but I usually
prefer women. However, I'm simply here to role play and make new friends.
Hope to see everyone around. ^ ^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:15 am
Hi to all of you!!! ^^
My name's Chiara, I'm 21 and I'm here to meet some new nice people!
I've been single for the last month or so.
I love reading, Japan and Japanese and horror movies!  

Flower_in_the_Dustbin

Petriichor

Dapper Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:43 pm
Hi everyone. <3

I'm Kris. I'm almost 19, my birthday's June 24. I'm bi, but I'm taken by an amazing guy, but I love women as well.

Uh.. PM me for more, or if you just want to talk.

Our Secret Base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff