View Results

JEWDAZ

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:55 pm
MearaT
Q u 3 3 N i e -x
I would love 2mil gold to finish my dream avatar <3

And Possibly a profile layout ;o

xD
I might do you a layout, if you stay and chat.
I did mine... it's nothing special.
But if you would like. >3<

Meara, I think you'd make a wonderful team member for What Do You Want?! C:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image
User Image
Hello There. ♥
I Would Love Angelic Manner. (:

tiannaaaa

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:41 pm
You know what I really want?
A job. Scholarships. An acceptance letter from my dream school.
But all that irl stuff is giving me a headache enough as it is.

I'm questing:
User Image

My Quest Thread.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:01 pm
Aww. This is a nice thread, ^^;

What do I want? I would like to have my dream avi completed so
I can move on to my next one. *sigh* I got a loong way to go.
There's a link (click the purple panda) below to my quest thread.
It's a joint thread with a friend (rl) of mine. Edit: I also enjoy avi art, :3

remy v2

Friendly Fatcat

Empty Spiral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:54 am
[~+~]

Alright lovelies.
Myself and the mods have been talking.
Now, as much as we appreciate you guys setting up a member run donation thread, and i know you all have good intentions, we would far rather you were donating all this gold to our charity mule so we can continue giving. This is especially because i know for a fact how hard Roxy has worked on getting the Charity up and running, and this is really taking attention away from it.

Next.
I know you are pretty dedicated to this at the moment, so i'm not saying you need to get rid of it or anything, but please don't put this in the main forum, i know you want to get attention for it, but yet again, our charity thread is now being totally ignored.
And the fact that you've made several topics for the main thing is slightly...well, yes.
You'd be better off putting this in the Current Events and Contests sub-forum, if you want i'll happily move this thread there, or you can re-design one to make sure it has everything in one place and i will delete these other two threads.
Also, if you're looking for people to donate to, i suggest looking in the Quests sub-forum. There are plenty of girls in there who are making time and effort to earn gold.

As i said before, we appreciate it, and don't mind you continuing for now, but the best way to help the guild is by donating to the guild mule so we can continue donating to the girls here.

We have worked so hard in this guild, and it's a shame to see it ignored. (Not saying that the reason is a bad thing, but you know what i mean? D: )

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:03 am
63 mil would get me one of my dream avis it has like 4 kitten stars XP but i wont ask for that much 1 or 3 mill would be fine could get one of my dream avitars you should look at them i'll post a couple of them if you like they look pretty good to me >.>  

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:24 pm

User Image

Hello : )

I been super super busy with course work and projects crying *sigh* so much stress : ( why do teachers do this to us? : (...

It is almost over : ) and someday all my hard work will pay off ^_^!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:27 pm
thats a hard question sweatdrop  

II_TrOpiC BluE_II

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

miss-monotony

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:16 am
15 mil just to log in to gaia everyday and be like "hellz yeah!" and roll around in my wonderful wealth ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:06 pm
Hahaha if only. I'd love to roll around in 15 mil xP

Argh, so busy lately...I haven't had time to visit this guild as much as I wanted to. Finals are killing me. CRAM TIME! D:

[will post dream avi once I locate the link again. >_>;; ]

EDIT: Er...is it just me, or is something up with the tektek.org site? I keep trying to go there but my antivirus keeps blocking the site saying that it's been reported as an attack page. D: It was working a couple of days ago!

Seliece

Thousand Stars

2,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:07 pm
Wow, Saskia-chan! You're soooo nice!!! heart Its a rarity to see someone as generous and thoughtful as you, especially on the Internet. I want to tell you that I really admire and look up to you!! You're my role model here at IAGT!!!
But, for what I would want...? My biggest problem on Gaia is that I love my profile too much!!! (Take a look at it if you love L Lawliet! Yup, that's right, folks! Absolute L Fangirl, and my profile isn't something you'll want to miss if you LOVE him as much as I do!!) But, at the same time, I'd kinda also want a profile layout that's a little more organised, WITHOUT LOSING MY PICTURES!!!! A nice profile layout with a theme for a fanfiction a friend and I are writing (L-based on my end, of course!! heart ) I would love a profile layout, but I would like to do it myself, you know? So I could customise it to my fanfiction!!! Could you teach me how to make one? That's all I want!!
Thanks again, Saskia!! I love you!!
-Thousand Stars  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas