Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Ladies... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How goes it?
Good
24%
 24%  [ 15 ]
Eh, it goes
47%
 47%  [ 29 ]
Subpar
14%
 14%  [ 9 ]
Awful
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Oh god Caffiend, take me right here!
13%
 13%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 61

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:09 am
Liada Trovaras
Hm..nope I think that wraps things well enough, unless the other ladies here have questions. I stand by what I told you before that I will steal your dog one day, he will be mine! lol *hugglges*

No way, I just got him to crash on the other half of the bed without randomly fighting me while I sleep. Haha. You are welcome to visit him though. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:20 am
Aww spoilsport, lol  

Liada Trovaras

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:52 am
Liada Trovaras
Aww spoilsport, lol

Haha, well you can still play with him. That's not being a spoil sport. Playing with the dog in the snow, dinner, on me. biggrin Well, not the dog or the snow or the dinner. I mean, it'll be on me in the metaphorical sense as being covered in dog, snow and dinner can not be considered positive in any sense.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:23 am
*Still wonders what the heck "alternate confections" options are on a stove.*

Can I has dinner on you, Caffiend? I promise I won't bite ... too hard. LOL xd  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:00 pm
Faerie KatrinaZ

Haha, as long as you're not drawing blood I don't think I can complain dear.

And as for alternate confections. What I meant was that my stove has an alternate set of abilities for cooking confections. You know, pastry and the like. It also has this neat wand that allows you to stab it into the middle of some sort of roast and it'll alert you when the middle has hit a designated temperature. Nifty yeah? And hear I just bought the stove because it's pretty and matched the color scheme for my kitchen. C'est la vie.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:51 pm
Caffiend
Faerie KatrinaZ

And as for alternate confections. What I meant was that my stove has an alternate set of abilities for cooking confections. You know, pastry and the like. It also has this neat wand that allows you to stab it into the middle of some sort of roast and it'll alert you when the middle has hit a designated temperature. Nifty yeah? And hear I just bought the stove because it's pretty and matched the color scheme for my kitchen. C'est la vie.

Oh no no no! This Fae doesn't cause harm with intention. wink

Oh, I see. I don't have all those fancy dials and wands on my stove. Thanks for the info!
*Dreams about having a magical stove someday.* 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:24 pm
Faerie KatrinaZ
Caffiend
Faerie KatrinaZ

Oh no no no! This Fae doesn't cause harm with intention. wink

Oh, I see. I don't have all those fancy dials and wands on my stove. Thanks for the info!
*Dreams about having a magical stove someday.* 4laugh

Ah, well one of my first gigs was as a caterer. I have this odd love for cooking so I wanted something that allowed me to do more than normal.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:24 pm
*gets images of what kind of food she would eat off Caffiend* twisted

*AHEM* Anywho, well I suppose getting to play with your dog in the snow will suffice for now. Man now I'm craving chili from my favorite brat restaurant in the University district. blaugh  

Liada Trovaras

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:16 pm
*Stumbles blindly in from poking eye out while trying to remember how to dress for a formal party* So, how do you know if what you have are ladies in male avi's or males in female avi's? or avi's in female....wait I think I just confused me.

*Sits and waits for one of the mules to come help think* Hi I'm a lil lost..... I saw names I knew and followed...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:20 pm
iggies
*Stumbles blindly in from poking eye out while trying to remember how to dress for a formal party* So, how do you know if what you have are ladies in male avi's or males in female avi's? or avi's in female....wait I think I just confused me.

*Sits and waits for one of the mules to come help think* Hi I'm a lil lost..... I saw names I knew and followed...

*pokes* And I followed you, very, very slowly. ninja  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:25 pm
XD I love you guys  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:55 am
Caffiend
Ah, well one of my first gigs was as a caterer. I have this odd love for cooking so I wanted something that allowed me to do more than normal.

So Caffiend, are you offering to cater to us Geezer Ladies? I am sooo hungry! What's on the menu? 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:49 pm
So Faerie if he's gonna cater to us does that mean we have a new cabana boy for GGG?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:03 pm
I like the thinking behind that.... plus I'm hungry too... What's on that menu? Oh hi, squirrel....  

Mayu-Makita

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:00 pm
There was just no element of conflict here, so I thought I'd stop in.
...That, in and of itself just might be enough to fix it. It wouldn't be the first time.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff