Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
|[ Seimon ]|[ Main Gate ]| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:47 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 3 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] "Ha! Well that's good." Sypher said and glanced over as Kyo poked his hair "Was that a compliment?" he asked, still smirking "Tell ya what...How bout we spar a bit, Suzume-san? And Kyo and the rest will go get the wood. Then we can all head back to Cloud together." he offered, figuring this would be a good chance to get some more practice in. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 7150 ~ Ryo: 800

Seeing two people arrive, Suzume guessed that they were being trained by Sypher. Hearing Sypher suggest that they spar while the children gathered the fire wood, the red head nodded "Alright, sounds good to me. Maybe when we get back I can go and see if the Raikage will make me a jounin. I should be close." Cloud obviously liked the idea, grinning and wagging his tail, anticipating a good match.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:05 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 3 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] All right! Sypher turned to Kyo and handed him the list "All right. This lists everything on it. You're going to go to the wood shop and ask for the scraps of plank wood. It will be pretty cheap and just tell him to bill it to Kumogakure. When you're done, go to a metals shop and get the screws and such. Also, if possible, grab some panes of glass." he said and ruffled Kyo's hair, leaning in as he passed to brush a kiss on his hair "Let's go Suzume! Over here, a ways from the gate." he took off, landing a few yards away from the gate. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:12 pm
User Image

Hearing Sypher list off everything his students had to do she asked "Why are you gathering all this stuff anyway?" She raised a brow seeing him get as close as he did, finding that a bit strange. Then he spoke to her and was off to a spot a few yards away. She followed after him, Cloud following as well but stopping a safe distance away from them. "Alright, so how do you want this to go? Going all out without being lethal? Or what?"

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:37 pm
User Image
|||Sypher Senju |||
[Chakra Pool] 730
Fighting Post Format

Sypher nodded "Pretty much. We'll do two different spars twice. One set just to test each other and the other an all out fight. Both non-lethal." he stretched his arms over his head and pulled his hair out of its ponytail, letting it fall loose "Your move first, little Suzume."

Onin |
Ninjutsu |
Sage |

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Taijustu ✉ Inuzuka ✉ Katon ✉ Raiton ✉ Chunin
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►3600

"You can't quit until you try.
You can't live until you die."

He stuffed the list in his pocket. "F-fine, but you owe me when we get back to the village~" He walked off into Takumi, the girl could follow if she wanted at her own pace.

"You can't learn to tell the truth, until you learn to lie!
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive!"

Shizuki Inuzuka
Dog ✉ Inuzuka ✉ German Shepard ✉ Animal Tamer Class ✉ Two years old

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image

Suzume had to think about how she would do this. She had never really seen Sypher fight before as far as she could remember right now. She would have to start off simple, probably. Just to see what he could do. Suzume took off her backpack but she held onto the scroll containing her other four swords. Setting that away securely on her person, Suzume drew her blade.

Then she moved in, rushing for Sypher and appearing ready to strike. When she was about seven feet away from him, she dropped her blade. Then before it hit the ground, she kicked the hilt and sent it flying up at a diagonal angle, heading right for Sypher's torso to stab him.

That was just something to try and distract him though. After kicking the blade, Suzume jumped up into the air so that she was right above Sypher with one of her legs pointed down at him. Then she started spinning like a drill, heading right down on top of him. Of course she would not kill him, Suzume would be able to stop so that she did not hurt him. The reason she was starting off strong was because Sypher was an onin, she could not take him lightly.

OOC: Techniques used : Last Minute Rain, Shigure Soen

Skewer, Black Legs Style

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image
|||Sypher Senju |||
[Chakra Pool] 710
Fighting Post Format

Sypher swatted the blade away and dived down and out of the way, twisting to grin up at Suzume. He landed on one hand and spun to stand up right again, his hands flashing. The ground beneath Suzume began to surge upward in spikes. But they were dull spikes and would only bruise her if she landed on them.

Used: Doryuusou (Earthen Rising Spears)

Onin |
Ninjutsu |
Sage |

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:37 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 240 ~ AC: 7150 ~ Ryo: 800

She should have figured that he would be to fast for that. At least now she knew he would not so easily fall for a ploy like that. Seeing the dulled spike jut out of the ground beneath her, Suzume stopped spinning and clasped her hands together. Focusing chakra into her feet, she landed on two of the spikes. She used a bit too much though and the rock started cracking.

So she quickly jumped off and towards where her sword had landed on the ground and quickly picked it up. Then she ran towards Sypher to attack, when she was in range, she began slicing and stabbing at the male. It was the lesser Calligraphy attack that would not cut into muscle but would still cut the skin and certainly sting.

OOC: Techniques used : Act of Water Surface Walking

Calligraphy: Shunkan no Hagane

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:04 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki stalked kyo planning on getting the supplies and hopefully getting back before the fight was over. he wondered if Dai got hurt what the others might do.  

lazyactor

lazyactor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Aki came back out of takumi carrying the supplies. he sighed and set them down. he only got the wood and it was hard enough not dropping the giant bundles. for the next part of the trip he was going to grow to his maximum height or something."sypher i got the wood and am just waiting on the others." he called out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:45 pm
User Image

Theme SongSteins Gate

Nora B Raigyo
Fuuton||||Kumo| Genin|

Occ:

Nora standing in the opend for a minute taking her time. She quickly felt Kyo was in front of her again. Quickly walking to catch up to him.

Chakra [200/200]

" My eye sight rest upon my flowers."

o_Starlight_

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Taijustu ✉ Inuzuka ✉ Katon ✉ Raiton ✉ Chunin
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►3600

"You can't quit until you try.
You can't live until you die."

Kyo finally came back with the glass panels and with Emily who had the screws and nails they needed. He looked through the glass at the spar, he haden't seen Sypher fight yet either and would be a good chance to see.

"You can't learn to tell the truth, until you learn to lie!
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive!"

Shizuki Inuzuka
Dog ✉ Inuzuka ✉ German Shepard ✉ Animal Tamer Class ✉ Two years old

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Aki walked to Kyo and sighed. he sat beside him and then looked up at him."so ugh was up." he was ready to get back and protect the village.  

lazyactor

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image

Theme SongSteins Gate

Nora B Raigyo
Fuuton||||Kumo| Genin|

Occ:

Nora was back at the gate still switching hands with the bag she was holding. She heard fighting going on and didnt pay no mind to it.Placing the bag and her self down she waited for anything eles that was needed.

Chakra [200/200]

" My eye sight rest upon my flowers."

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas