Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
|[ Hondoori ]|[ Main Street ]| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

IM    IN THE DARK     IM    UNDERWATER    IM IN THE DARK    
                                                    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ 
                                                     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP
                                                     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP

SEARCHING FOR A TEARDROP IN THE*WATER
                                                            I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                       THE OCEAN IS BLEEDING &━IT'S TAKING ME DOWN━━━━━━
                                                     I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G

Smirking slightly, Jae stepped out into the open, crossing her arms behind her back. It had been an incredibly long time since she had reverted to 'acting' like her former self. It was hard to slip into the easygoing facade but the light buoyant air about her was testament that she knew how to act casually still and not one hundred percent serious all of the time. At his remark she puffed out her cheeks, reaching up to grasp a strand of her hair. She twirled the hair between her fingers for a bit before pushing it back into place. Given away by her own hair color. Food for thought, however..."Says the guy walking around in a hood. A little warm out to be so bundled up, don't you think?" She fired back, her gaze sweeping the area around them. She had never been this deep into the market before and while she was out of her element she did her absolute best to make sure nothing got past her.

Settling a hand on her hip, she place the other one over where her bug worm was concealed. She didn't want to be taken for a fool either, despite her casual stance. "Where did your friend go?" She asked, making her point known that she was more than curious about them. Jae was not from here, yes but these two did not look like ordinary villagers either. Jae had frequented this village more than once, even during the festival when it had just opened to the public. They fit in here about as much as her blue hair did. "It's pretty dangerous, being out on your own right now. Didn't you hear about the crazy murder at the armor and tailor shop?" She was fishing for something now and would keep going until she reached what it was she was searching for.

Kazuraii

Title: Investigate Crime Scene: Felony
                                                    Information: Your village leader needs you to search around a crime scene. Try and figure out what happened, and who did it. The crime you are expected to unravel is typically some form of arson or felony.
                                                    Solo or Squad: Solo
                                                    Minimum Post: None

Title: Defend the nutrality of Takumi
                                                    Information: Your village leader needs you to figure out or contest the force that is causing trouble or ill intent in the nutral Artisans village. Do not harm any of the structures of Takumi or cause any harm to the locals. It is imperitive that Takumi remains a place of peace! If the source of the trouble is fully ceased bonus rewards are given.
                                                    Solo or Squad: Solo or squad
                                                    Minimum Post: Until a threat is defeated.
                                                    Note: B rank if only the initial threat is dispatched. Upgrades to S rank if the entire organization behind the trouble is wiped out (Consult mission mod, Vice captian or Captain for S rank authorization)
                                                    Kage permission required

Title: Supply Counting (Optional)
                                                    Information: Whelp, everyone's gotta do the sucky parts at some point. You have been tasked with heading to the armory within the village and taking a complete stock of the weapons.
                                                    Minimum Posts: Varies
                                                    Note: 4 posts minimally. Instead of Ryo payment, you can opt to take a lower value weapon for your stocks.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:26 am
User Image

Attempting a more civil approach he lowered his hood reveling his black hair and light complexion. "I suppose you are right, bit warm for a hood." Releasing his weapon he turned and looked at the door. "Oh, Raza? He had a favor he needed to collect on. He will be out momentarily." Hearing about the murder at the tailor shop his eyes darted towards her then immediately away almost as if in disgust. "A pesky crime that as usual, should have never been committed." Taking a moment he fluttered something under his robe, looking almost as if he was a bit uncomfortable. The heat did bother him but it was something he was willing to tolerate.

Looking back to her he hesitated before speaking again. "If you wanted to speak more I'm sure he will be right out. And willing to answer any questions you might have. No sense in us yelling to each other just to make conversation." Turning his side to her and leaning against the alley wall trying to loosen up.

chrissy b e a n

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                     I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G

So the other one was named Raza. Not like she cared about formalities of names. They were suspicious, as much as her own hair was. Pesky crime? It was more along the line of petty. Whoever had committed it was looking to stir up trouble. Why? Well. That was the reason she was sent here. "Oh. It was pesky alright. They were sooooo sloppy. The idiot who committed the crime didn't even realize that there was a witness..." Jae lied, trying to edge the conversation some more. Her gaze followed his movements carefully, her thumb swiping down to unlock the small mechanism that kept her bug worm locked in place.

Coaxing her head to one side, she contorted her face in confusion. "I'm not yelling. I thought we were having a civil conversation. Two out of place people and what not." She drank in his complexion and mannerisms, feeling slightly unsure. If that person Raza came out it would be two against one. If it was only Raza who came out. For all she knew she could have just led herself to this rag tag bunch's hide out. The bird sage wasn't worried about getting her hands dirty but the Hokage had clearly asked her not to make a scene. "Soooo where were you during the time of the murder?" She asked, putting more pressure on him. If he was innocent, then so be it. She would have just had a mistaken sense of her intuition. If he was guilty, well. Then she would like to get this over with as quickly as possible.

Kazuraii

Information: Your village leader needs you to search around a crime scene. Try and figure out what happened, and who did it. The crime you are expected to unravel is typically some form of arson or felony.

Information: Your village leader needs you to figure out or contest the force that is causing trouble or ill intent in the nutral Artisans village. Do not harm any of the structures of Takumi or cause any harm to the locals. It is imperitive that Takumi remains a place of peace! If the source of the trouble is fully ceased bonus rewards are given.
                                                    Note: B rank if only the initial threat is dispatched. Upgrades to S rank if the entire organization behind the trouble is wiped out (Consult mission mod, Vice captian or Captain for S rank authorization)
                                                    Kage permission required

Information: Whelp, everyone's gotta do the sucky parts at some point. You have been tasked with heading to the armory within the village and taking a complete stock of the weapons.
                                                    Note: 4 posts minimally. Instead of Ryo payment, you can opt to take a lower value weapon for your stocks.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:06 am
User ImageUser Image The man hesitated for a moment before turning towards her. "I suppose there is no concealing it, I myself was not at the crime scene during the time of the murder. Although I believe my friend here was. You see he has no real alibi. I am probably just as suspicious by my appearance but I assure you that I had no connection to said events." After a moment the sound of a door closed somewhere in the distance. The other man currently known as Raza stood at entrance of the alley way. Standing a little bit behind the blue haired shinobi. It would seem as though he had ventured through the building and left from a different exit. His hands were not hands anymore but long razor sharp crimson extensions of his fingers, Much like claws. "Sorry if I am interrupting." he said with a smirk on his face holding his chin with one of the claws. "At least give me the opportunity to defend myself, you see sometimes I just cant help myself. Murdering is the only real way I can make that delicious substance pour out of people." Licking his lips slightly as he spoke.

At that moment a slightly abstractly dressed female rose from the top of the roof looking down at all three of them. "Why must you always play with your food! Just be done with your mistakes already!" She pulled her arm back then with a outward swing launched several crimson needles towards the blue haired kunoichi at a high speed. Having her in the alley way helped conceal this so long as they kept their actions somewhat discreet.

Battle Start

chrissy b e a n

It would seem with any knowledge of their techniques, apparent of what skills they possess.

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

If Jae said that she wasn't a little unnerved by the sudden change of pace and tone the person before her used as he spoke, she would be lying. Jae tensed, her hand reaching underneath her shirt to grasp her bug worm firmly in her hand. She tugged it slightly and narrowed her eyes. Stance widening she glared at the man before her as he admitted to being knowledgeable about the murder in the shop. So these were the culprits. The door opening behind her caused Jae to put her back towards one of the walls, keeping both of the men in her peripherals. The psycho named Raza was boxing her in, Jae reacting defensively towards the gesture. She followed his dialogue slightly, her gaze sweeping over for an area that would give her a little more of a fighting chance against two enemies. Substance, what? The bridge of her nose scrunched up, almost as if she were a snarling dog. "Crazy a-." Her jaw locked tightly as she realized just what shape his fingers were in. Her heart beat accelerated to dangerous levels.

Ever since she had been a girl, her mother had told her countless times that if she met anyone that could do the things that she could do then she needed to run as far away as possible as she could. If she were ever caught by a member of the clan and taken back to the headquarters she would never gain her freedom again. The way Sayuri had told Jae over and over and over again, this warning had shifted from a nightmare to a myth and then legend. Still. Jae had never had to face one of her clansmen before and she was hesitant to move from shock.

In slow motion a tingling shiver ran it's course down her back. Someone from above. She looked up as the third person made their presence known. Gritting her teeth together she let out one word before she moved. "s**t!" She cursed, releasing her bug worm from it's holster. As the girl rained the familiar needles down on her, Jae dodged, throwing her body forward towards the man whom she had been speaking to the entire time. Jae had no idea if he too was one of the Saiketsu clan members but she had to assume it was so. He was the unknown variable but she had to gamble that she could get past him.

As she regained her footing after sliding a few feet, the blue haired kunoichi exploded into action. Jae hurled the bludgeoned end of her bug worm at the man she was now charging. The thin but sturdy chain followed suit, anchoring the weapon to the detachable mechanism at Jae's hip. She had to break through in order to grant herself a better foothold. She was officially in the kill box strike zone and did not appreciate being in prime target area.

Moving through a few hand signals she followed up with her toss, using her Fuuton jutsu in order to buy her some space in this cramped alleyway. The winds churned viciously before moving in close to Jae's body. As her chakra was activated the winds pushed out with violent force. Jae anticipated the slightest gap, desperately seeking a way around them.

Kazuraii

Kage permission required

Total Chakra : 840

Jutsu Used : Spinning Shield of Winds
                                                    Jutsu Rank : D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:31 am
User ImageUser Image The one known as Raza could not help but grin in satisfaction when he saw the look on her face exposing his claws. But as to how fast she snapped out of it he was a hair disappointed. He was hoping for a more tame resistance. Seeing that she was charging for their knight he broke off into a sprint after her. "Feisty this one is, I can't wait!" He charged up to her until she started to wield the wind around her in a shield like fashion. "Aww, no fair." Slashing at the wind with his claw almost knocking his hand off to the side as he did so.

The ranger scowled that her needles had missed. Quickly preparing something a bit more precise she noticed the wind shield and held back her attack for the moment but prepared to let it fly the moment it looked clear. Gritting her teeth because of the technique she had used. Given her select set of skills, she was currently rendered useless.

With her charge at the swordsman he let off a minor smirk before returning his hand to his hilt. Seeing the incoming blunt end of a chained weapon approaching him he lept slightly to the air. About several feet off the ground he arced his body twisting in the air while he unsheathed his sword swatting at the incoming blunt object attempting to swat it to the side. At his angle if he were to fail with his blade he would still not be in the pathway of the attack. Making quick handseals with his free hand. Creating a bit of vapor around his body before it quickly began to manifest into a spinning torrent of water. His elevation off the ground provided a spinning vortex of water from the ground to near the top of the buildings. Not a perfect protection from her escape, but something to slow her down to say the least.

Battle Start

chrissy b e a n

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

The bug worm was deflected, the bludgeon end flying off to the right. Her chain followed, feeding it length until it stopped, clattering to the ground. All at once the small mechanism inside of her other end began to pull the chain back to it's resting place at her hip. Jae caught the bludgeon as it came flying back at her, wanting to retract back into it's resting position. As the man with the sword began making hand signals, Jae moved to make her next move. To say that they had two things in common would be an understatement. Suiton jutsu and Saiketsu clan members. This was shaping out to be a very even toned fight. Still. Jae hadn't trained her a** off to be normal. Nor to carry out prolonged battles. She fought only to win and for her life. Analyzing the situation before she understood that going up against the vortex of water was not the smartest choice. It would leave her too focused on the man with the sword and would give the other two too much of a chance to sit on their hands and regroup. She needed to keep them all on their toes. Summoning her clones she called forth two of them, both mirror copies of her standing back to back in order to give her more of a fighting chance.

Still, it was never in her blood to go on the defensive. She moved through her hand signals and changed targets. Speed was her only ally and the fortune of this closed space. Standing in one spot one second she disappeared altogether. Her muscles screamed in protest against the inhuman speeds but it was abrupt, Jae reappearing off to Raza's left side. Jae was squatted low, her leg going out as she kicked in an arching sweep to knock his feet out from underneath him.

The blue inside of Jae's azure gaze was lit up, the kunoichi seeming to come alive during duress. Even if he managed to anticipate her movements, dodge her leg sweep, Jae was already moving to step three. Not bothering to see if she had knocked Raza on his a**. Immediately pressing the small button on the bludgeon the short blade that was concealed in the bludgeon sprung out. Gripping the bludgeon as a handle, she slashed upwards at Raza, trying to stab into his arm of forearm. Losing blood was wasteful for Saiketsu. There were limits to what a Saiketsu could do once they were drained. If she drained him enough by making him bleed she could temporarily keep him from using clan jutsu. It didn't make her any more ahead of the group but it did force her to impose on her enemies.

Kazuraii

Kage permission required

Total Chakra : 830

Jutsu Used : Clones & Body Flicker
                                                    Jutsu Rank : C & D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image Raza was in for some trouble he was prepared to launch another slash at the girl when her shield came down but she was fast, very fast. His eyes lost track of her for a moment to then see three of her standing before him. Looking to be covering her blind spots. The one leaped into action against him, clone or real version he could not be completely sure but she was beside him in the blink of an eye. Trying to get his body to react fast enough his legs were taken out from under him. His balance completely thrown by the sweep. Taking on of his clawed hands he gripped at the ground to regain balance before his body was to hit. Proped up by the claw and his knee he regained his sense of surroundings to find a blade he had not even seen on her person speeding towards him. With his one free arm he stuck it out to take the blow letting it begin to slice through it. It would seem the blade made it clear to the bone just below the claw. Still squinting some from the pain he smirked, taking his other hand from the ground since he now found some balance in her weapon inside of him. Placing the hand over the wound he squeezed at it some causing more blood to rush out. The wound instantly began to crystallize, on the slice and around the blade where he had rubbed more of the blood. The blade was now trapped within his arm. Slowly opening both of his eyes. "My turn!" Stabbing outward with his unwounded clawed arm at the version of her that had just attacked.

The woman on the rooftop saw this as a opportunity. Having to be very precise with her ally so close she took her hardened disks and wound up her throws. One at the original that was now stuck with their bothersome berserker and another at one of the clones. Remaining at the high ground.

The swordsman stood after the vortex subsided and he remained calm holding his sword in hand. Seeing her new position it seemed like a prime opportunity to strike. Leaping off the ground kicking off of the wall to gain more height, spinning his body with the blade rotating around him a few times before gripping the hilt tightly with both hands redirecting into one massive slash through his momentum. This slash was aimed at the first clone towards him attempting to battle his way inward to the real shinobi.

Battle Music

Raza = D rank physical Lunge with C rank grim claw
Rooftop woman = 2 C rank blood disks
Knight = 2 C rank Moon slashes
chrissy b e a n

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

The blue haired bird sage had not expected Raza to let her imbed the blade further into his body. She shoved as hard as she could, effectively getting her blade stuck into his body. As his blood began to crystalize around the weapon she twined the chain around his arm and her before she began to tightly pull on it. It would seem like a futile effort. The flesh in her arm getting rubbed raw in the process as she pulled even more. Something that Raza had anticipated and had wanted but this was something her weapon was made for. In the case of close combat situations. It was a weapon crafted for Saiketsu people. As he said "My turn", coming at her with his clawed arm. As he did so the weapon began to activate to the blood that surrounded the blade portion and the chain. It began to fuse with his body, crystalizing around the chain. The edges of the blade began to take on a more serrated edge to it as it changed shape. The edges began to look more and more like the serrated edges of a sharks tooth. The more he moved the deeper the edges would be shoved into his arm. It would only add to the blood loss.

Jae detached the other end of her weapon, the end of the chain that was connected to her retracting mechanism. She pulled the chain tightly, pulling it up to meet his on coming swipe with his claws. She didn't want to get raked with those. The chain served as a meek barrier between her chest and shoulder and those crimson claws. Her arms struggled to hold his weight off of her own, Jae gritting her teeth and shoving with all of her might. "You stink even more closer up!" She snapped, her brows furrowed as she struggled.

Having been preoccupied with the assault before her Jae had not had time to really pay attention to the woman on the roof. One of her clones did, pulling out a kunai that had a nifty little explosive tag attached to the end of it. She threw her arm back and tossed the kunai at the edge of the foundation where the lip of the edge of the roof met with the wall. Once the Kunai made impact it would explode. The clone couldn't celebrate however, the crimson disks flying at her and hitting her in the shoulder once before hitting her in the chest. She imploded, going up in a poof of smoke. Jae was next, the crimson sliver flying right at her. She knew she couldn't avoid it but she needed to make sure it wasn't a fatal hit. The smoke that was being kicked up from the explosion made it visibly hard to see but she tried anyway. The blue haired Kunoichi went to one knee, allowing Raza to gain leverage on her. The disk would make contact with her right shoulder, the one that was holding onto the chain that had continued its fusion with Raza's arm. Jae blanched at the sharp ripping feeling in her shoulder. She clamped down on the inside of her lip, drawing blood, as she held back a scream. Her arm was useless, the blood dripping own in large blotches as it stained the street underneath her.

The second and final clone the only real barrier left against the two opponents who flanked the real Jae. She engaged in the fight with the swordsman, bringing out two kunai. She parried his slash defensively with both kunai in an 'X' shaped defensive pattern. She gritted her teeth, knowing that she would not have the strength to really buy that much time against the swordsman.

Jae was in a bind and as she fought of Raza, glancing away to look at her remaining clone try and stave of the swordsman, Jae understood her stance was getting weaker. She didn't want to rely on Saiketsu. Not before this trio. It felt dirty, lobbing herself in with them. Nor did she want to summon her summons. Karu would be of use but not here where he was constricted from flying. Not even her sage status could provide as much sway as she wanted. Sweat collected on her brow, Jae focusing her attention on Raza once more. She needed help. Some sort of miracle or slip in their concentration. That or she needed to get out in the open. The Hokage had wanted this to be kept under wraps but this was seriously the worst case scenario. Three against one? He would have to understand that keeping it quiet was no longer possible.

Kazuraii

Kage permission required

Total Chakra : 800

Jutsu Used : Leech
                                                    Jutsu Rank : Rank B

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ι quickly slipped out of sight when I spotted movement ahead of me, ducking behind the corner of a building. The area was pretty much devoid of people otherwise, so the assumption was that this was what the woman had warned me about. Of course my vantage point wasn't the best, and I had to hold my weapons to keep them quiet. Glancing around the corner, I caught sight of five, no, four--a clone vanished in a puff of smoke--figures. Two were identical: a young woman with vibrant blue hair. I assumed one of them was a clone. The other two, male, seemed to be the enemy, teaming up on the girl. One bore a sword and the other looked to be attacking with bare hands. No. I squinted slightly. Claws. Long, crimson colored claws that looked like they were attached to the actual hand. The version of the girl facing the clawed man dropped to one knee, and that was enough to force me into action. But without an evaluation of their strength, charging into it was pointless.
-----Or maybe it wasn't. I had the advantage of surprise where I stood at the moment. I could use that to gain the upper hand, but if I took too long, the girl could be altogether overwhelmed. Whichever was the second clone--I guessed the one facing the swordsman--wouldn't stand too long against an opponent. Clones were more used for decoys than anything, though they did have their other uses as well. But how best to approach? Both were distracted by the girl, but from my vantage point, I had little perspective on the rest of the area. The likelihood only two enemies would attack such a public area was slim unless they were completely insane, which, looking at them, might not have been impossible. Either way, I doubted the state of defense would do much in this situation, since neither appeared to be particularly elemental focused. So I chose a state I hadn't gotten to use much of to that point, the favored state of the clan, the state of power. Pulling back behind the corner, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, letting go of my earlier frustrations to center myself, and activated the state.
-----Instantly, the exhaustion from my journey was wiped away. I grinned slightly. This was actually exactly what I needed to get ride of the anger I was plagued by, even if only temporarily. I drew my lightning infused blade and pumped chakra into it. If I was going to strike, I would strike with everything I had. Or at least strike fast and hard at the very least. Then, turning on my heel, I shot out from the alley.
-----To any onlookers, my form would appear to be a bolt of lightning. I'd aimed for the swordsman in particular, since he was the closest to me. If the attack hit, thanks to the technique I used before it, the man would feel like he was being hit by the tide itself, and I would phase through him, where the lightning would dissipate. The attack would, hopefully, leave him stunned.
-----Whether I hit or not, I let the lightning dissolve into nothing and turned to face the man, to take on whatever he might throw my way.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Chrissy: Told you I'd come. =P

Technique descriptions in spoiler.

State of Power boosts:
Moderate strength boost = Greatly improved strength
Slight agility boost = Supremely improved agility (+1 rank speed)

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 9 4 5 0
α c :: 2 2 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 6 0 / 7 1 0 (-40, -10)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 9 0 / 6 9 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 9 / 2 0 (-1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
Zama no Ikou [State of Power]
While in this state, the Hakemoto becomes slightly more nimble, and moderately physically stronger. Because those of the Hakemoto clan must be of the Taijutsu or Bukijutsu class, this is typically a preferred state of being.
Incoming Tide - X-rank (B-rank chakra used)
The user flows chakra into their blade, making it swirl and ripple in their blade. When the opponent strikes, usually as a defensive measure to clear a weapon, the enemy will feel like they are fighting against an incoming rushing wave. The chakra in the blade will make the strike’s momentum and density increase at the moment of impact, making even a simple strike overpowering. This is generally used to smack defenses away, or cause enemies to bounce into eachother. Techniques augmented with this technique punch through techniques of lower rank as if they weren't even there, often causing defenses to come crashing down.
Raikou Henge no Jutsu [Lightning Transformation Technique] - D-rank
When performing this skill, the user transforms into an extremely quick 'strand' of lightning. In this quick state, nothing is done slowly - everything is in a rush for the user. However, this strand of lightning is incapable of changing directions on its own. It can only change directions by bouncing off another object, such as a tree or a boulder, but the user is capable of bouncing off in any angle they wish to. The transformation automatically dissipates when the user makes contact with a living target: being in a state similar to lightning, the user plunges completely into their target, and ends up in their physical state on the other side of their opponent. In addition to giving the target a painful electrical shock, this skill may cause temporary paralysis. Because of the fast speeds associated with this skill, the user will feel dizzy, confused, and often nauseous for some time afterward. This technique can be used in conjunction with other Jutsu, such as the Call of Lightning Technique, or the Lightning Clone Technique, to confuse the opponent. However, no skills can be used in this state.
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs
While in this state, the Hakemoto becomes slightly more nimble, and moderately physically stronger. Because those of the Hakemoto clan must be of the Taijutsu or Bukijutsu class, this is typically a preferred state of being.

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:33 pm
User ImageUser Image Raza was in a serious situation. The weapon now enbeded in his arm seemed to change a bit. Pain shot through his arm as it felt as though pieces of bone were breaking because of the tight position of the weapon due to his technique. Locking this in place was probably not the best idea.The attack he lunged at her he was stopped by the chain. Gripping it as she insulted him of his odor. Slightly shocked he caught wind of her own smell as the chain started to rub at her skin. As one of the disks flew by slicing her shoulder some the smell started to drive him wild. Saying with a bit of anguish in his face from the blood loss. "Shame you feel that way, you smell delicious yourself." Pulling hard at the chain some as he said it. Forgetting about his arm profusely bleeding from the wound. Dehydration has clearly set in on the limb holding the weapon and with it his strength. Seeing a slight flash behind her he could not make out what it was, mostly due to lack of care.

The woman on the rooftops did her best to follow her projectiles with her eye. Hearing the small sizzling sound of a fuse like burning. Her eyes went wide as the explosive tag detonated. Her reflexes were poor as she lost footing from the bit of the roof that gave way. Grabbing hold of the edge before attempting to pull herself back up. Making it back to a solid footing point she turned and looked to see still if her disk had found its mark. One of the clones were defeated and the original took a slight laceration. A small grin took her face before it almost immediately left it. They almost seemed to have the upper hand, but just barely. It would seem another had entered the battle not too clear as to see who or where they had come from. Reaching into her clothes she pulled a small pair of binoculars attached to a stick as she began to gaze through them. Seeing that the young man who had just joined had on a headband of sorts, drawing back to the blue haired girl still struggling with Raza she noticed a headband with her as well. The symbol seemed different but she would have to look closer to decipher where they belonged.

The swordsman was impressed the clone could withstand the blow applying more strength he had the upper hand on this one at least. When this one was defeated it would leave the girl alone to defend against the three of them. Things were starting to look up but seeing a slight flash of light off the alley way before getting the wind knocked out of him from behind. Knocking him forward into the clone he ended up dropping his sword in the process. Trying to look back at the new opponent he tried to move for a moment but his body seemed to be ignoring his commands. Trying to shake himself up internally to break free of this paralysis he used the slightly pointy nail on his middle finger to poke a minor hole in his palm. Quickly extending his arm he attempted to summon forth a ruby blade. The technique drew some blood but quickly splattered on the ground instead of taking shape. Raising an eyebrow he held his wrist for a moment. Still feeling the shock from some lightning technique no doubt. This was bad if he could draw out a weapon quickly. Reaching under his cloak again to his back he drew out a dagger taking a fighting stance between the relieved clone and this new threat. He was young but he would not underestimate him.

Battle Music

Rooftop woman = Observing closer
chrissy b e a n

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

The blue haired kunoichi was praying for a miracle at this point. She could only hope to keep up the defensive until she had an opportunity to gain some upper ground. The throbbing pain in her shoulder reminded her that this was not going to be as easy as she had planned it to be. The pain leveled her and the slowly draining limb was being fed into the weapon that was practically fusing itself into Raza, all the while turning into a morphing chain of pain. As Raza compliment her scent, her face twisted into one of disgust. Creepy She thought to herself, glad that she had not remained a part of the main clan. She could only assume that most of her kind were this weird and wacky. "Come on freak. Gotta be a good reason you are going this far, aside from creeper tendencies." Jae prodded, using an opportunity to goad him into divulging information. Raza was the more eccentric type. Perhaps he might let on more than the other two would. As he bore down upon her some more, she clamped her mouth shut and pushed even more. The muscles in her arms were turning to jelly and at the expended effort her injured shoulder began to push out more blood. Precious blood she needed to keep feeding the strength in her weapon.

The clone was getting ready to expend the last of it's efforts to dislodge herself from the stalemate or die trying when something or someone came at them in a rush of light and heat. The clone used the opportunity of distraction and surprise to jump out of the way. She immediately put herself between Jae and both the newcomer and the swordsman. Whomever it was had come to their aid but there was already so many players involved, she had to keep her guard up.

Jae noted the flash of light and allowed her gaze to stray from Raza, following the source. Someone had jumped into the fray. At first it had been much too bright for her to see, the sage closing her eyes a fraction to shut out the excess illumination. It wasn't until a figure formed that she felt a huge sense of relief flood through her. It wasn't another enemy, in fact it was someone familiar. Someone whom she had never expected to see again. Especially not here in this moment. Kaileer! "Watch out for the one on the roof!" Jae barked, not wanting Kaileer to get blindsided by the female that might have survived her clones last ditch efforts.

Jae used the hope created by Kaileer's assistance in order to channel it into her stalemate with Raza. Shifting her foot back a bit she pushed herself off of her knee, bringing up the opposite knee in order to aim a strike at Raza's center. This would bring them unnecessarily closer together but if she managed to hit him in the gut it might give her the chance to back off and regroup. Close combat was not her strongest point and she would lose if this continued for much longer. Despite her weapons nifty effects.

Kazuraii

[quote="Tao-Benshin]

Kage permission required

Total Chakra : 800

Jutsu Used : Leech
                                                    Jutsu Rank : Rank B

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:16 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----мy plan to throw the swordsman off worked flawlessly, which surprised me, though I'd used the attack intentionally because it was so fast. The man dropped his weapon as he stumbled, and as he tried to recover from the shock blood started dripping from on of his hands. It looked like it was starting to form into something, but fell apart a moment later, falling to the ground instead. I wasn't entirely sure what had caused that, but for the moment I didn't care.
-----The blue haired girl--the one I'd assumed was the original--shouted about a third opponent on the roof. I glanced around quickly until I found the woman, watching me through a pair of binoculars. Right. I would get to her next. "Got it!" Using this second opening the swordsman had provided me with, I pushed forward, pumping chakra into my free right hand as I swung a clenched fist into his abdomen. There was a chance he could recover before I struck, and it wasn't a particularly powerful attack, but my goal wasn't to kill the man, only knock him out. I had yet to kill a man, and I intended to keep it that way, as much as I wanted to see a select few people on the far end of my blade. Besides, if they were dead, we couldn't gather any information as to why they were here. Though my guess was that the girl knew more about the situation than I did.
-----Regardless of whether the man was knocked out or not, I needed to get the third rogue off of the roof. Or at least stop her from attacking. Sheathing my blade, made a quick hand sign and shunshin'd behind the woman. This time I focused chakra into both hands, electricity sparking around them, and thrust an open palm at the back of her neck. It was followed by five other strikes: the back of the head, left and right shoulder, then both palms at once in the center of her back. Should she turn around, I aimed for equivalent spots on her front side. My goal again was to render her unconscious, which is why I used raiton chakra instead of chakra.
-----From my vantage point on the roofs, I caught sight of the break in stalemate between the blue haired girl and the clawed man. Against one opponent, I hoped anyway, she could handle her own. And so long as my attacks were effective, ideally this would be over quickly. As soon as my attacks had ended, I waited to see the woman's reaction, or, if she stumbled from the roof, I would try to catch her.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
State of Power boosts:
Moderate strength boost = Greatly improved strength
Slight agility boost = Supremely improved agility (+1 rank speed)

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 9 4 5 0
α c :: 2 2 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 3 0 / 7 1 0 (-5, -10, -15)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 8 0 / 6 9 0 (-10)
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 8 / 2 0 (-1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Shita Seppun [ Tongue Kiss ] - D :: Complex
While running, the practitioner performs a single chakra enhanced snap-slash to open the target's defenses, and then finishes by delivering a straightforward punch or kick to the torso.
• Shunshin no Jutsu - D
• Rush of Six Palms - C
The user will entrust his palms with chakra, and then quickly strike with a brief fury of open-handed thrusts. It should also be noted that a Hakemoto, above Genin rank, is able to apply his own chakra element to these palm thrusts.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:26 am
User ImageUser Image

Raza was unprepared for the surge of anger, or hope, that the girl had. Death was imminent, undeniable, and suddenly...there were cries to the side, a new voice, and suddenly screaming as the archer fell from the roof even as the Knight collapsed with a muffled cry, though whether he was out of the game, dead, it didn't matter. What mattered was the sudden quickness of the attack, the visciousness of the assault, and suddenly he was pulled in and rammed in the stomach, his breath knocked from his body as he fell back, eyes slightly glazed. Huffing for breath, the man screamed, his expression something of a mix of pain, pleasure, and confusion. Blood...that's what he saw, what he craved more than anything. And this girl dared to hide it from him, to steal it? Looking at her, glaring through the hair that hide his baleful glare from her, his lips stretched outwards into a hideous grin as a blood red tongue snaked from between their broken surface and licked the blood dripping from his shoulder.

"Delicious..."

Grunting with the pain, knowing he was near the end, he did the only thing he could do. The blue haired woman stood between him and the fallen girl, if only a little. But that would not stop this. Lunging forward like a madman, Raza went for Jae, only at the last minutre skidding and turning wildly, claws digging into the ground behind him to anchor himself for the rapid change in direction. With the force left in his legs he lunged forward and landed upon the girl, his knees in her chest. Blood seeped from her nose from her landing, likely broken, but the look on her face? These people wanted him dead, and he'd return the favor. Lunging forward, Raza would aim to tear her throat out with his teeth, knowing that if his last breath were to come, it would be to breath the sweet nectar of life, its taste upon his lips.

Battle Music

You can kill them, save them, it's up to you. The only one that metters is the sword guy.

chrissy b e a n

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff