Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
Eternal Rain Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:45 pm
Sypher had fallen asleep around dawn and blinked blearily at the wall as he woke, his body cramped horribly. He'd fallen asleep in a tight knot and waking up made his bones crack as he straightened s**t. he thought as he sat up, and his back cramped slightly, forcing him to lean forward to work out the pain. He could hear Dai moving about in the forest but wasn't willing to confront her just yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:56 pm
Matt wakes to the noise of numerous cracking. He sits up still slightly drowsy as he looks around slowly he can hear Dai off somewhere doing something, he noticed that shi had moved over to Sypher during the night and so he stood turning back to Sypher. "Sypher-sama i have been wondering if we are to be attacked in this village be it by vilage people or by an ouside source i am curious who am i to partner up with? would it be Kyo, you, or Dai?"  

solanik

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:06 pm
The rain started to really pour. Dai sheathed her sword and ran back to camp for shelter. She vaulted herself over the railing. Dai looked back to the pouring rain. "Who knew..." She brushed her bangs back. She sat her katana against the wall outside of her door. She stepped into the house and redressed into dry clothes. Stepping out to the hallway and sat. She bare feet dangled above the ground. She wore dry maroon shorts and tank top. She wasn't wearing her jacket nor skirt. She stared out into the rain She moved and laid on her side. Her left leg stretched out to her door and her right bent. Dai rested her jawline in her palm and kept her balance focused on her other palm. She ruffled her bangs as the stuck to her forehead. She had pulled the leather string from her hair. Dai sighed softly and closed her eyes. The rain was keeping her mind calm and peaceful. When Matt's voice came forth, Dai opened her eyes half way and began listening.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:10 pm
Sypher glanced at Matt as he stretched, his hands wrapped around his feet as he bent over completely "Stick with...me if we're attacked. Dai and Kyo will stay together as well." he stood and got to his feet, twisting at the hips and eliciting even more cracks as he worked the kinks out.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

solanik

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:46 pm
"i see then i believe we should coordinate tactics just incase Sypher-sama both you and i as well as Kyo and Dai. maybe a simple mock battle?" Matt stood up turning his torso slowly to work out the kinks easily he squated once then twice then walked around alittle wait for Sypher's answer  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:20 am
Sypher finished his stretching and glanced at Matt "I don't see why not." he mused then stepped out into the forest. It wasn't raining hard but the drizzle was enough to get his hair wet again Oh bah. he took a deep breath then called out "Everyone outside! Matt, wake up Kyo or I'll throw him in a puddle!"  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:58 am
Dai covered her ears and groaned. "Tch, do you have to be so loud?' She asked him. Dai looked up at him; still laying on the walk way in her shorts and tank top. Her hair still dripping wet from the down pour of earlier. Dai had one eye closed as she watched Sypher with the other. She sat up and got to her feet. Her hair covered most of her back; but still showed her scar on her shoulder blade. She locked her fingers behind her neck and walked into her "room". Dai closed the door and began gathering her things. Her attitude had changed since last night. It was the attitude that Dai held through the Academy. For a moment she thought of what the other kids thought of her. She chuckled. "Cool and Wild." She whispered. She grabbed one of the scrolls and stuffed it into her bag. Dai grabbed the next one; her bloodline. She stared at the bloodline scroll. "I wonder if my parent's regret throwing me away." Dai tossed the scroll in to her bag. "Tch, like hell they don't." She whispered. Dai placed her skirt and jacket on. Dai quickly gathered her hair and tied it back. She grabbed her backpack; swinging it over one of her shoulders. She zipped her jacket up just a light and tied her head band on. She opened the door and grasped the sheathe of her sword. Not looking to Sypher. She looking out to the now drizzling rain. A drop of water dripped here and there as she stood quietly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:14 pm
Sypher pushed his wet hair back from his face and raised an eyebrow at Dai "Whiny baby." he said loudly, just to annoy her before he took off his jacket and over shirt. No point getting all his clothes wet. He dropped the jacket and shirt inside and wore a sleeveless shirt with his black pants. The pants were tight against his legs and he wore thick soled socks instead of shoes "We're going to do a mock battle. Dai and Kyo vs Matt and myself. That ok?" he asked turning slightly. He noticed the scar on Dai's back but didn't say anything else. His own body was completely covered in scars including a violently burned part of his back, evidence of an enormous cut stretching from shoulder to hip. The cut was surrounded by evidence of a massive electrical burn and parts of his rib and spine were nearly visible, covered only by a thin layer of skin.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:34 pm
Dai didn't pay mind to Sypher calling her a 'winy baby'. She dropped her things and grinned at the sound of a mock battle. Slipping her jacket off knowing things where going to get tough. She stared for a moment at the scars the raced over Sypher. She could feel her heart sink a little. Dai reached over her shoulder and touched her scar. She looked to her hip where the scar ended and sighed. Dai stepped to the ground and walked a few feet in front of Sypher. Without turning to him she had her hand on her hips. "Sounds like a blast." She spoke as she turned to him. Dai looked serious and her voice was much different. She almost had a dark look in her eyes. She popped her neck and waited for Matt and Kyo to join her and Sypher outside.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:46 pm
Sypher put a hand on her shoulder "Its a MOCK battle, Dai." he stressed, clearly not like her tone of voice "We're not aiming to hurt." he took his hand off and turned, depositing seeds in the ground every few feet "Come here and help me with this..." he called to Dai as he knelt down by a tree root, digging at something.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:01 pm
Dai gave him a half smile as his hand touched her bare shoulder. When he asked for her help with something, Dai nodded and knelt down next to him. Dai began helping him dig. After several scoopes, her face twisted in surprise. "The soil...it's warm." She looked to the sky and then to Sypher. Soon turning her attention back to digging. A small tint of pink to her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:18 pm
"No puddle! No puddle!" Kyo jumped out of the area he was sleeping in as his hair was a mess[even if it was brushed] as he fell face first into a puddle. Sitting up he shook the mud off his face and hair.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:59 pm
heru_ryukai
Dai gave him a half smile as his hand touched her bare shoulder. When he asked for her help with something, Dai nodded and knelt down next to him. Dai began helping him dig. After several scoopes, her face twisted in surprise. "The soil...it's warm." She looked to the sky and then to Sypher. Soon turning her attention back to digging. A small tint of pink to her cheeks.

Sypher gripped her wrist lightly, stopping her "It is but that's not the point. Last night I was frustrated and took it out on you guys. I'm sorry." he said softly then let go of her wrist and sat back as Kyo fell in a puddle by the camp As for what you said...I'm sorry, Dai. I...I understand your feelings but right now, as we are, I can't accept them. You're a student..." he seemed to fiddle with his shoe for a few minutes, his face red as he tried to express his thoughts "If you still feel like...like that when you become a chuunin, then...maybe. But I can't accept or return them as we are now..." he stood and dusted his pants off, his hands patting his thighs awkwardly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:05 pm
Dai stared at the hole before standing up. "A silly reason. But I guess..." She clapped her hands together and nodded. "I'll accept your wishes." She turned and walked over to Kyo taking her handkerchief out of her skirt. Dai brushed the mud that had caked itself to Kyo face off. show no emotion to what had been said. "*sigh* I'm such an idiot." Dai smiled at Kyo. "I'm sure he was joking." she whispered and ruffled his hair as she stood.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:10 pm
Silly to you. Sypher thought as he followed her silently back to stand with Kyo "I was NOT joking and I think you guys should know that I have excellent hearing by now. The only way you're going to get something past me is if you use your hands to say it." he grumped and stood with his hands on his hips.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff